Speed limit 30mph

>speed limit 30mph

What's the point?

To not get killed?

>I obey the speed limit

its so you never have to slow down

>actually following speed limits
EL OH EL

Probably to try and prevent all the Americans crashing because there's corners.

Came here to say that

>following the speed limit on the tail

Lol

Its a fun af road though

>imblying OP can go faster than 30 mph

You wont even go 30
Theres so many bikefags up there doing less than that

I've always wanted to go to Deals Gap, but I figured it's probably clogged with fat retard boomers on Harley cruisers and laced with scum-fucking cops on every other corner.

I live about 20 minutes from tail and

1) the speed limit is usually 35

2) 35-40 is usually plenty for the corners

3) Cops are rarely ever up there, and when they are they go after crotch rockets and people crossing double yellows

ToD is choked by police and tourists during the warm months.

The only time you can get a good run. Is during a cold and dry winter day.

Lol. The fastest person to do that road rides a goldwing. Stay mad, slowfag

imagine if we could get WRC to run it.

I drove it once on a trip to VA in a 4.7/5sp dakota, was plenty fun.

Because pic related...

> O M G it has bends!
Way better roads all over britain.
>30MPH limit
In order to stop the slowfucks being hit from behind by 'enthusiasts' speeding.

Where are these "better roads" you speak of?

I was in the area for a weekend and did quite a few runs through the tail. It's mostly toyota drivers that hold everyone up and refuse to pull off to let faster drivers pass. Most of the time even cruisers are faster than the cars.

The cops aren't that big of a deal. I saw a few up there but it's not like they are on every corner. You can do a pass without speeding (which can still be pretty fun considering most of the corners have a suggested speed of like 10mph, so 35-40 is a decent corner speed) to see if/where the cops are and then go as fast as you want on the way back.

but everyone would drive the same times, exactly 22 minutes

It's the most over-rated piece of shit road there is.

I live in the bay area and can think of 7 local roads that are better.

implying we wouldn't get it closed off so they could run it as a proper special stage.

Name them.

>bay area
sorry to hear your your raging homosexuality.

>Name them.
>Where are these "better roads" you speak of?
IN
BRITAIN
You fucking mong.

Just near me:
A32 down to Portsmouth
A329 Reading-Wallingford
A4074 was wonderful when one end was closed. Sadly ruined by old folks and learner drivers most of the time.

And now, a bitchfit over HURR DURRRRRR YOUOUPPPPPPRRRRRR by someone lacking a sense of scale, or any ability to drive.

No, a trip to the UK, or specifically the isle of mann, is on the bucket list, and it might be great to rent and ride some of the local thoroughfares.

Looks like most of the tracks you posted are for the most part straight lines. They look scenically beautiful, but don't look anymore technically challenging then say bombing around Lancaster county in Pennsylvania.

129 has its good and bad points, but it is extremely well maintained, and has a minimum of surprises (cross traffic, gravel from someones driveway in the line, heavy vehicles). It's far from a piece of shit, and is way more technically challenging then anything you posted.

Straight lines on the zoomed-out view, yes, but plenty of bends along them.

For technically challenging stuff, I just turn off a major road and follow little twisty roads that don't even have signs telling what they are.
Not just narrow, twisty, and changes of elevation, but also varied surfaces, mud, and farm traffic.

post satellite view

I am not posting my fun roads on Veeky Forums, nor am I posting satellite views of my local area.

Find any semi-rural area of britain. The green bits. Zoom in until the smallest roads resolve themselves. That's the sort of thing I ride for fun.