/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon Period - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- Voucher Distribution ended for players that started the game after July 20. If you started playing before, you can claim your SR voucher until the 27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Jeanne has squishy boobs

So any advice on where to do these weekly quests? Caster and Assassin ones in particular

I hate when people hate on sakura, so let me list three other characters, heroic spirits at that, that killed more people and did other bad things, to justify my awful waifu

>One of jetbros voice lines is Gala...had
I wonder if this is ever brought up in his interludes or later in the story when we find out that mash is fused with galahad.

VIVA LA FRANCE!
I love Marie.

Mt.Etna for Assassin
30 AP daily on Friday for Caster, praying that the quest spawn demon in the last fight.

>tfw use all quartz for gil and get nothing
Looks like i will stuck with my 5* starter

N E R O F E S T you idiots

Remember, only 154 days until Christmas!

Are you having fun?

No, let's just leave it in the last thread. Get a different topic to shitpost over.

Watching Sakurafags struggle to justify their murderous wormslut waifu is pretty fun yeah.

Game is getting boring now that I can't keep rolling the gacha.

Least you have a 5 star

I got the impression Caster and Assassin gems have a lot higher scarcity given the fight lists for Nerofest

Nerofest does not drop assassin and caster gems until next week you retard.

But you've got FP gatcha to build up.

Settle in, open your wallet, or quit. The stream of quartz will only get slower.

>people buttblasted that best girl wins in the true fate route
Sakura is and always will be best girl. Get fucked, rinshitters.

Why the fuck would I waste precious AP just for a chance to get 1 more quartz? I'd rather keep farming nerofest.

I'm playing hearthstone, waiting for closer to the event so I can optimally set myself to max ap and 1 quest off leveling.

So meh least I have good music to occupy my time

>true fate route
HF is only a different answer to the same question posed in all 3 routes.

friday daily for caster and assassin gems, nerofest for everything else

rinfags are fine, as seen in last thread illyashiters are the ones ruining everything

And the one that nasu said was canon.

>series with multiverses
>canon
lmao

Now you're talking out your ass. Nasu talks all the fucking time about how all of the fucking routes are canon.

anons, im tryna stir shit up. pls no expose.

He asked and I gave him the answer.
I don't plan to get the caster gems either. It only sets you back 4 quartz fragments anyway.

You are clearly a faggot because Nasu has gone out of his way to say that every single ending, even the bad ones are all canon.

The gacha is karma for the hate.

Name a character that gets more shitted on by the fanbase than Sakura.

I try to have as little to do with the fanbase as possible so I can't answer that.

which starter?
I got altera and fucking sumenai to start, blew all my gems and got fucking arthuria, had to balance this terrible shit with herc as my free pick, and honestly i'd reroll if i didn't invest so hard in this shit group of fucking sabers galore.

>get btfo by canon
>b but muh multiverse!

The greatest goal post movement ever.

It's interesting cause its really only the western fans that hate sakura. I've like her since day 1 I discovered her but this is my two bits into this arguement. People like what they like, stop trying to force your taste on other people.

Okita come home please.

It's really clever how you just ignored all of the other posts

to be fair shes a fucking awful human being and caused all kinds of retarded bullshit to happen, and in fact wastes an entire route because her life sucks and she needs to kill everyone on the planet because of her not getting over it.

Female Servants with a bulked up form when

>It's interesting cause its really only the western fans that hate sakura
At this point it's more than obvious that nips like women who are weaker, so to speak, compared to women who are stronger.

Same thing with girls in other series, for example NGE where Misato and Asuka are far more popular than Rei in the west, compared to Japland where all girls are on equal footing mostly

Press S to sumanai

In the multiverse I didn't.

Fate route is best route. It deserves a remake by Ufotable.

Best Saberface.

Not to mention Sakura being a Mary sue is painfully present in HF. Sakura's becoming the grail essentially derails the entire war. Even manages to take the spotlight away from Shirou. The fact that Sakura also becomes a God-Mode with enough Mana to blow up the world like a billion times doesn't help this characterization. If she ever does anything wrong, she's both instantly remorseful about it and easily forgiven by those she wrongs. (Makes Shirou kill Saber, forgiven by Rin, etc. THE reason provided for this is the Grail making her "ebil")

Goku looks fucking awful in that head shot.

>series where it's been stated over and over and over how more muscles slow you down
Please tell me she gets BTFO in 5 seconds

It's a shame that in the multiverse all routes are canon and thus you did.

>using based Parco Folgore to shitpost
Don't do that.

Super in general looks awful.

That's because Japan is renown for having shit taste.
Sakura at a base level fits that meek housewife stereotype they love so much.
Sakurafags like to cry about secondaries, but I doubt even half of the Japan Sakurafags have even played F/SN.

Yeah goku straight up tells her don't ever user super sayian 1.5 cause its shit and it slows you down. Then goku teaches her how to use super sayian 2 instead.

>Please tell me she gets BTFO in 5 seconds
She does, then Goku tells her she should use SS2 instead and shows her. Then she copies it perfectly.

I think Veeky Forums posters hate Sakura because she's basically them, what with the self-loathing turning into externally destructive hatred, the embracing of callousness and nihilism because of a perception that the world is cruel and deserves cruelty in return, and the eventual emotional breakdown that comes when one person comes along who won't be deterred from loving them no matter how desperately they work to become irredeemable and thereby prove to themselves that those who claim to love them really never did.

If they'd all just find their own HF Shirou they'd realize hating Sakura is really just hating themselves.

fuck sumenai so god damn much, he just can't stop ruining shit can he? Shit i mean long after he dies he continues to completely ruin F/A, god damn.

Jesus Christ this show looks like piss

Funny thing

Angra Manyu was a scapegoat for everyone to blame everything on, and just like that, Sakura and her faggots blame the Grail for everything she did.

Honestly, poetic if you were to ask me

>sakura gets given away to a random shit family
>raped and used every day until she's in her teens
>only one to show positive emotions to her is shirou
>obviously attaches herself to him and gives him her all and says fuck you to everyone else
>anons get angry she doesn't have sympathy and positive emotions for others
>s-she's shit and bland and one dimensional and only cares about shirou!
Who's the one without sympathy truly now, hmm?

>keep getting Azoth Blades as my 3-star rolls in FP gacha
>not something useful like Dragon's Meridian or black keys

I'd say it's because westerns are more moralfags than nips.

So how long do you think until a new Emulator shows up that can play FGO, if you actually think that'll happen?

Conversely, how long until DW develops a way to block RemixOS? Because somehow I think they'd actually do that.

But the multiverse states it's all canon. So obviously there's that as many times where i didn't.

But Sakura is much stronger than Rin. Rin breaks down crying after experiencing a single day of what Sakura lived through, remember?

Holy shit

I never noticed this

Phentesilea exists

You know damn fucking well what I mean you idiot

Sakura isn't to blame for everything and nor is she innocent. Really when it comes to the character there's no middle ground, people either love her or hate her.

Is infinity an even or odd number? Because then it may be a bit biased in one way or the other.

Rerolling for jannu.

btfo

>waifufag legitimately thinks his filthy route destroying genocidal slut deserves anything but legitimate hate
you are as worthless as the slut who infallibly kills the protagonist because shes a vile evil creature that deserves to be slain. Your mary sue bitch is a stupid genocidal asshole slut who would kill you and cut your dick off you worthless pile of crap.

Neither, infinity is a concept much like zero.

it literally looked like fan made animation. Plus a fanfiction tier female saiyan. Pure garbage

Illya kills Shirou all the time but people love her. Saber kills Shirou in one of the bad ends too.

I'm indifferent to Sakura. If it wasn't for flamewars I'd forget about her.

All these anti-sakura posters is making me want to grail medusa to 100.

Super looks like shit no doubt but it doesn't look fan animation-level. I'm guessing you've never seen any of that trash the spics churn out for this show.

>itt people who haven't watched super complaining about super
I mean its that anons fault for posting the webm but this is why I don't disgust it with you lot who hate literally everything that doesn't fulfill your exact specs.

>Ilyafags are still this salty a decade later

Stay mad, pedophiles

I like how the sakura clones look. Makes me think that sakura might be a good character.
Then I remember HF...

yes but in every end without fail she kills shirou, even in true end you fucking mongoloid secondary. in true route thats a fucking doll, not the mc m8.

This is the only Sakura that matters.

Do ghost lanterns drop from nerofest? Grinding them now is fucking awful.

Most people are secondaries who think Illya is a 10 year old loli who did nothing wrong. They didn't even play the VN to see all those Bad ends. What else did you expect?

It's neither and both. It's infinity. It's a lost argument. We can't settle the argument on one side or the other cause multiverse.

>the slut who infallibly kills the protagonist because shes a vile evil creature that deserves to be slain.

... you mean Illya?

>Your mary sue bitch is a stupid genocidal asshole slut who would kill you and cut your dick off you worthless pile of crap.

Yeah, you meant Illya for sure.

>nothing is a concept
Please

>Plus a fanfiction tier female saiyan
Which one? Because Caulifla is fine except for her blazing through forms like it's nothing. I mean Trunks and Goten did it as well but it was weirdly endearing from them...

You'll never forget her as long as the fish lives on

>Doesn't even understand the concept of how dolls work in nasuverse
>Calling others secondaries
Good one.

If there's an infinite amount of universes in the multiverse is there a universe in which infinity is a defined number?

It's ironic, really. The people that have pure hate for sakura are exactly in her situation in HF.

>think Sakura is shit
>OH MY GOD ILLYAFAGS STILL SO SALTY
>ILLYA IS SHIT
>BTFO PEDOS

So Sakurafags can't actually defend their waifu without deflecting? Neat

>Because Caulifla is fine except for her blazing through forms like it's nothing
I don't really mind it, both SS and SS2 are over twenty years and this point and they're not exactly relevant forms anymore - none of the U7 team even has regular SS as their ultimate form.

Kale of the other hand is complete trash, a walking movie reference.

>tfw customer service finally contacted me back about my lost account
>sent me a new transfer number

Honestly wasn't expecting them to
Feels good to be back

How did you find out I was raped by worms for over a decade?