/wpsg/ - wow private server general

TBC: OLD AND BUSTED
WOTLK: THE NEW HOTNESS

>What is this?

This is /wpsg/ the longest and most elite wow private server general. Nosg and elysium babbies probably dont know we're a group of elite gamers.

>what servers are we on/going to roll on?:

Active:

* -Atlantiss catacylsm (HORDE)

Upcoming:

* Northcraft (wotlk) HORDE (led by Ituh and meer)

>discord

discord.gg/aMnwM8M

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog

Previous:
(OP)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-504124292/gummy-in-grizzly-mumble
youtube.com/watch?v=R_UmcOEeJbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
youtu.be/UGHul1PrXCE
youtube.com/watch?v=FBG3rHJmqxo
reddit.com/user/gummyfiftytwo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Northcraft (wotlk) HORDE (led by Ituh and meer)

So is this going to die in three weeks like did

wotlk a shit

Please add to the OP for Northcraft we will be rolling on the server as alliance.

The plot thickens.

Gummy wants to join Grizzly's guild, Grizzly members hoarding the IP when the PTR is relaunched.

Who wants to bet Gummy has set up a new realmlist for Grizzly?

Alex, I still want to make you feel like a woman.

For what purpose though?

the absolute madman

Its like 2 AM and the legacy wow e celeb team is put in full force. This is like 9/11 for these faggots

felmyst discord is kill

stick to shitposting in the alexensual discord if you cant keep up with this. All the shit you said is misinformed, if you dont know anything dont say anything

HE DELETED THE FELMYST DISCORD LOL

>led by Ituh and meer)
All you need to know to not join

Listen to the recording.

Gummy is literally BEGGING to join Grizzly's guild. And a few hours ago it was discovered that Grizzly was using the old PTR to play?

The dude is obviously trying to suck Grizzly dick in any way he can.

>misinformed

I've listened to the recording you Paymayne shill, Gummy wanted to join Grizzly and they wouldn't let him. This is his way of getting into their guild.

Dear Legacy Fans
Fuck You
Sincerely
Blizzard

I hope you fucks are happy, you're bullying this skeleton.

kek, alex banned me from the discord for posting this, lmao

>I've listened to the recording you Paymayne shill, Gummy wanted to join Grizzly and they wouldn't let him. This is his way of getting into their guild.

That's literally not what that soundcloud is about and is 5 years old lol

youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

This is the most retarded shit imaginable. Just admit you launched the PTR for Grizzly. I can't believe how the private server community is blowing up over it.

if i was gummy i would never show my fucking face in this scene again

disgraceful

>5 years old
>posted 13 days ago
??

Lmao, why would they want to play on an empty server?

Why would he not make them private account and close the other accounts that already existed so that no one but them could log in? You're fucking retarded

>decide to start working on a private server
>work for years on it
>receives a ton of praise despite the private server community being cancer
>largest pserver launch in history
>all my work has paid off
>C&D, cant run the server anymore
>slowly dying of MD
>maybe i can still have fun with my friends on it
>faggot leaks the realmlist, cant run the server at all anymore
>people now think gummy is a lying faggot
>people hate gummy, make jokes about him dying soon

id want to kill myself if i was gummy right now

server firsts

>why would the number 1 asspie guild who fails at everything in life want a server to themselves to guarantee server firsts?

AYO AYO
*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*cracks-open another pack of frozen pizza*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*rubs some Rogaine on his head*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*starts streaming a 26 years old game on a fucking private server*
HOL UP HOL UP
*releases his password to all the viewers*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*smacks desk*
AYO HOL UP SENPAI
*gets banned from twitch*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*gets 1$ donation*
AYYOO HOL UP
*forgets to use Fade*
SOM FINNA
*chokes on gummy's muscleless dick*
SENPAI HOL UP
*loses subscribers*
BIX NOOD SENPAI HOL UP
*jumps server*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*gets banished by his parrents*
U SAYING WE SOM FINNA
*washes dishes*
U BE SAYING WE GONNA BE SUM FINNA YOUTUBE STREAMERS AND SHIET???

Are you retarded? They're talking about Pablo and C'thun, shit that happened in SC1

??

The recording is from Scriptcraft 1. Probably before you were even born fucktard. If you don't know shit, don't say shit.

Clearly you haven't listened to the video because at no point did Gummy ever say he wanted to explicitly join GRIZZLY. In SC1/2 he raided with a ton of different guilds under different characters. Your ignorance is annoying me so just stop posting if you only have half-baked opinions to post.

Cummies used to play/raid with GRIZZLY in scriptcraft. He is claiming that it was a closed server with friends.

Can't wait for that faggot to make a video virtue-signaling for Gummy, saying how mean everyone was.

Even if it was a server solely for GRIZZLY (for which there is no evidence for) why the FUCK would it matter to you? Why do you idiots actually care if 25 retards are alone on a server by themselves being autistic? How does that effect you, at all?

>why do 25 autists get to experience the best private server in history while I'm stuck in FUCKING STOCK CORES

I leaked it!!

because they get to enjoy gummy scripts and not me.

Leaked image of Gummy

eh it's a shitty situation all around.
I don't wanna white knight the dude but you rapid pack of niggers shouldn't be chimping out so hard just because you're not in ghostlands right now.
I hope he can ignore online shit for a bit so he doesn't keep replying to teenagers baiting him for lulz.

In this case it would have to be a game developer who if they won the case would be able to profit MASSIVELY off of it. Convince Jewish game company hey give me x million dollars for this lawsuit if we win you can sell all the thunderfuries on your real world item cash shop. Actually taking the case to court is extremely risky for blizzard because if they actually lost they're potentially losing millions in what they could make if they had released legacy so it would be a very long and winded battle costing both sides large amounts of money. I still
Think the argument that you need to buy the $60 game client to run the game is more than enough to prove that private servers aren't distributing the game but merely providing a service for a product that is no longer supported. youtu.be/UGHul1PrXCE
Here is an awesome video by gaming historian where talks about bleem vs Sony PlayStation (this was a PlayStation emulator that was sold on store shelves in 1999 that was allowed to continue to do so legally for many years before bowing out of the legal case due to Extreme costs from Sony constantly delaying and appealing court decisions. They were able to stay afloat and continue battling for quite a while fueled off the sales of their emulator lol)

>Leaked

NEWFAGS GO AWAY REEEE

You can't be serious

Gummy about to do the one good thing this week.

zero proofs

Gummy is the biggest fucking troll, I swear I haven't seen butthurt this severe since 2012.

Leaked image from the moment he receives the C&D letter.

Because he used Beta testers that never got to play

You're an idiot

The first person to discover the PTR was up was a grizzly member.Obviously, he told a few other grizzly members who could keep it a secret. A few days later, some random piece of shit from Veeky Forums or reddit found a server and decided to ruin everything for ebin upvotes XD.

Fuck off Grizzly.
Did you enjoy the shit show? i was the one who posted it to reddit

Made me wince, good job.

Because why the fuck should those autists get the best server all to themselves if I can't cummy for gummy nobody can

>when u want to cummy, but gummy doesnt let u eat his cummy

I was the very first one to post the realmlist, the one who deleted it. Not sure why I did but it was evident later on the grizzlyfags were lurking the thread.

+1

>log on
>kill six harpies
>get booted off
All I want is a good TBC server to escape to. Why would Gummie fill me with hope just to snatch it away?

Anyone who wanted to play on it could have. The IP was the old beta IP. There were only 5-10 people online before it was leaked.

Leaving the server up was a test. People who just wanted to play on gummys server and have fun could. Those who wanted a 8k post nostlike server wouldnt be interested. Some assholes with no interest in playing had to leak it, basically dedicating on the work of a man who had given them his lifes work.

guys stfu don't blow off the mission

where the fuck do you kill hapries at the starting zone

This is just as stupid of a theory as people who think it was private for GRIZZLY

You people are insane, think about it logically for five fucking minutes

please die in a hole

Seems like my ISP noticed I've been doing a lot of searching of the word gummy really makes you think

The PTR carried over the database from the server launch, so that means you had 4 hours from launch day to work with. He was probably an orc since that zone has level 8-9 harpies.

I got sent to kill some Burning Blade cultist at the green area. There was harpies guarding the entrance.

>phoneposter
Really makes me think.

Why would you use logic when analyzing the decisions of the same man who opened a private wow server in the USA because "he didnt think it would matter."

based hacker Veeky Forums getting those sweet codes

youtube.com/watch?v=FBG3rHJmqxo
>gummy invited alex to his secret server

Theory? I was the first person that logged on the empty PTR at 5am the day after felmyst shutdown. It crashed after about 30-45 minutes of me and 2 friends playing on it. I emailed gummy and asked if he could restart it. That started everything. The server was available to those who stumbled onto it. It went to shit sometime around one of the GMs leaking the IP to his guildies and them being too careless with handing out the IP.

>you will never relive the feeling of killing a blood elf spy in the Draenei starting zone and looting one of those red and yellow bandit masks

Why live?

shockingly accurate, also most of the common duping methods worked and weren't detected. so it would have been a complete clusterfuck if it launched for real.

Keep crying, release to the public or not at all.

realistically barring extraordinary circumstances if you want to you're shit out of luck for a while

Ares comes out in october, which judging by Kronos is going to be very playable but not gummy. On the plus side it's instant 60 so you don't have to dick around with 1x vanilla leveling

>instant 60
>plus side

cant wait for l4g 2.0

>unironically wanting to level once again in the shitty vanilla(and outland) zones
based retard

wotlk had the only fun leveling anyway

Do you not fucking understand he would go to jail if he released it to the public? Do you not fucking know the server can only support about 40-50 people because its his home PC? That having a small, neatly hidden server was the only way he would be able to salvage something out of the years of work he spent on the project?

He doesn't owe you fucking anything you entitled piece of shit. Your shitty attitude is probably the reason you didnt discover the server was up for yourself.

>0 player interaction dungeon spam
>fun
just go to retail mate

>wanting an endless amount of gold farmers/sellers, able to easily make lvl60s

reddit.com/user/gummyfiftytwo/

kek oh gummy

im talking about zones/quests not rdf, since it was added in the end of the expansion
wotlk acutally has non-shit zones and quests, unlike tbc

Sell the core then, maybe he can use the money to prolong his life.

Go to bed Alex.

Why is Gummy such a beta?

I spent hundreds of hours testing because of the promise of a good server. That is all I wanted. Are you sure he doesn't owe me anything?

twinstar banned vpns after K2 so there's that at least

Lets roll on kronos boyz, /nosg/ are still tsundere for it.

lmfao he went straight to Grizzly

>Alex defending gummy
He's just mad his super secret club server got shut down.

I am the one who posted it to Reddit.I did it for the lulz

You saw him, he looks like a fucking auschwitz survivor. Imagine how much bad PR blizz would get if they sent a skeleton to jail.

btw live from gummy's apartment

Enjoy your actions when he doesn't release his code over this

If you tested, you knew the IP and could have played. Only testers knew it initially. Did you expect him to announce the secret server and open himself up to litigation? A little reading between the lines and thinking would have brought you to the PTR.