Any ideas from mechanics on how to remove this hydraulic pump from the motor? This is for a carwash power pack btw

Any ideas from mechanics on how to remove this hydraulic pump from the motor? This is for a carwash power pack btw

drill a hole in the hydraulic reservoir, that makes the vacuum in the pump dissapear and it should simply pop it off.

Thanks user

A mechanic would take those bolts off ans see if there is something holding it in place from the other side. A nigger would drill a hole in it.

nuts*

if you try that you'll most likely die.

Is it under that much pressure?

seperate the motor housing and see if theres anything there that retains it to the electric motor's shaft.

It'd be odd for it to be friction fit, thats just silly.

Liquids dont compress.

No way anything in the pump is holding it on right? Like little Allen keys or something?

What if a great big fat guy got on a water bed?

liquids ARE compressible.

Fuck off autismo.

read a book you faggot, might learn things other than buzzwords you read on the internet.

Water beds are trash

Would it be extremely painful?

Hey nigger, liquids and solids that take a fuck ton of pressure to compress them just a little bit are classified as uncompressable. Just so you know.

Wow aren’t you smart. There won’t be any pressure in the system unless it’s activated. This isn’t pneumatics.

you should've said hydraulics. Pneumatic system pressures tend to me MUCH lower.

thought he's drilling into an accumulator or something that would retain pressure.

Seems to just be a bearing without any keys holding it, any thoughts on the best way to move it? Bearing puller won't fit. I sprayed pbblaster all over it too

tappy, tap tap.

no no, seperate the hydraulic motor housing and see if theres a keyway or something that you can seperate the hydraulic motor from the shaft

Carefuling
CAREFULING

So I can destroy the motor, cause it burnt out. Pump is still good. Does this make my job easier? And I don't see a skyway other than in the shaft itself up by the bearing. There is no key in it

are you sure you dont want to surrender?
we have you surrounded.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS TRASH!

How right you are, and to demonstrate that for everyone, you should fill your mouth with water and squeeze really hard on your cheeks, preferably while facing your computer.

stand the unit up in a vise and take two large screwdrivers and put them under each lip and slowly pry the pump off. dont drill any holes, whoever said that is an idiot.

Have you tried asking /diy/
The median age, IQ, and experience there is much higher.