How did you guys stop wasting your time on things like Veeky Forums and start actually buckling down and making some...

How did you guys stop wasting your time on things like Veeky Forums and start actually buckling down and making some monies?

>asking people on Veeky Forums how they stopped going on Veeky Forums

i think you may have the wrong target audience for this question

For me it wasn't Veeky Forums, it was Slashdot and Hacker News. After reading the book Deep Work by Cal Newport I was so inspired to make something of myself that I just stopped going to the sites. It's hard at first but after a week or so, the addiction starts to fade. So to stop reading Veeky Forums, you have to just stop reading Veeky Forums. It's really that simple.

i spend all my time on Veeky Forums

should i stop doing this?

Yeah, most kinds of social networking like Facebook, forums and even Veeky Forums are going to eat up a lot more time than you are going to get value in return.
It's easy to justify a place like Veeky Forums with the excuse of, "Well if I don't hang out on Veeky Forums I won't see all the cool ideas" Obviously to a certain extent this is true. The problem with that reasoning though is you have to look at the opportunity cost. You might have to spend 20 hours reading shit posts on here to see one new slightly interesting idea. But what if you had spent that 20 hours doing affiliate marketing or something else productive. That's not a very good trade off.

I've achieved a middle class living without even really trying and have never been passionate about anything in my entire life.

So really I have nothing to do besides Veeky Forums

True man. Guess I really better stop.

>So really I have nothing to do besides Veeky Forums
Do you play (video) games?

Delete computer

srsly, get priorities straight

>spend all your time on Veeky Forums
>be on /g/new/ in 2010
>buy bitcoin and make hundreds of thousand
>be on /pol/ bet big money you made on bitcoin on trump

tell me how being here isn't like being in the caffee houses during the time of enlightenment

> 8 hours work
> 8 hours Veeky Forums
> 8 hours sleep

Eezy breezy

Don't start that shit. You'll never get OP off this site.

if you can't find value in a place where we literally create/react to the zeitgeist as it happens

he wouldn't find in anywhere else

i'm trying to get verified on coinbase using my lisence, but it's seems to just freeze. Is this common?

If I stop going to Veeky Forums what am I going to do on the shitter?

desu I just traded pepecash and got rich from that

freezed for me on Opera but on firefox it worked

Ok guys, I jsut bought 10EUR worth of Bitcoin and 1 ETH on CoinBase. What do I do now?

lol. Do like I do and drop and go.

Well, im fucking off at work 10 hours a day on here.

Meh.

Wtf else and i gonna do?

>Wtf else and i gonna do?

A side hustle. Still have the problem of trying to do a bunch of different projects and never really committing to any of them.

Fuck how is it that I have a skill set valuable to my employer, but I can't make shit for myself? It's depressing.

Read to get all dat KNAWLEDGE

What I do every sunday is that I go to google calendar and put in all the thing I have to do in the week into a schedule and follow that schedule . It's a good way to structure your time so you use it productively

i got rid of amazon and i have seen a trillion dollar increase in my portfolio

I didn't. I'm at work making monies right now.

Clearly, none replaying to you would be lying.