webms with sound:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/muAPJiMho2Y?t=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for

I really like the photos I just wish it were a more aesthetic/better bike

>amerifats will NEVER get to experience the cbf 125

Very nice, a little grainy but I still like it.
The new FI XT250s look amazing... at least to me. Remember, this is my first personally owned bike, and I got it off craigslist with low miles and in really good condition. I like to take as many pics offroad as I can with it, because I plan on selling it when I get my next bike someday. I can either sell it and trade in for an XT250 (which is basically the same bike) or trade up for something not really purposed for offroad riding.

Also, you're not required to edit every pic I upload, I feel like I'm abusing you bro. Thanks a ton though, all of your edits are amazing.

>get to
I think you mean have to, fren

These rocks are harder to ride over than they look...

I'm so close to getting an FJ-09. Took one for a test ride over a year ago, but only getting the cash together to buy one outright.
Anyone got experience with them?

probably be easier on a real dirt bike

I hear they feel top heavy compared to other bikes, and really the FZ can be taken on relatively long trips so I'd prefer that.

The FJ will have the bonus of a more standard, straight seat height, more comfortable for long term trips, saddle bags and mounts as a option, and a super long windshield.

Not what I'd use for daily commutes though.

Probably, and I could throw some more aggressive knobbies on it too, but I plan on getting less aggressive, more street-smooth IRC GP-110s instead.

I'm a really tall bugger (6'6") and I've yet to own a bike that I truly feel comfortable on. I have taken some V-stroms for rides and quite liked them, but I like triple engines a lot. If I get the FJ I might take the handguards and side panniers off for commuting, though. These come standard is Aus which is nice, but they do make them look a little wide.
If I went naked I'd buy my brother's XSR off him, but the wind I get on weekend trips is killing me on my CB400 as it is.

>a little grainy

It's fine, it's just very low res.

>wake up look at temps
>low 60's sure I can do this
>go out to ride and its actually in the high 30's
>can't even go 10 minutes before my hands go numb on the highway

How do I deal with the crippling depression of not being able to ride due to it being so cold?

You mean slamming against the redline, crouching low over the fuel tank as you struggle to wring another MPH out of the bike as traffic passes you?
Unfucking electrics?
The best way of stopping a tank-slapper under braking being simply to put your feet down and stand up?
Realising you've run your foot over trying to haul it off the centre stand?
So glad I sold mine to get a bigger bike. My new CBR650F is sexy.

Have you ever been on an XR650? You pretty much need to be +6' to ride one.

It's amazing, I don't doubt that it's low resolution, most of my pictures are. I need to have great daylight in order for my S5 camera to look right.

Buying good gear you big homo? I have heated gloves cuz im a faget.

No, but I might be getting a fuck-around bike later and I was thinking of a KLR 650. 62hp would be nice, though.

I hate this bike. It's too slow. Nonetheless, glad to see you enjoying it.

Not my bike my dude.

how do I avoid the skid demon when the road is covered in sand and ice? Last ride I just rode in the melted tire paths of cars but even those had ice patches. Gets hairy in the corners

lmao nigga nice headlight

yamaha soybois b t f o

Get studded tires

nice bike

y-you too

Are there any modern bikes out there that look similar to the Bonneville but aren't as expensive? Any Japanese cruisers that could be easily modified to look like one?

My current bike has a lot of issues and I'm ready for something different.

goldwing?

Kawasaki had the W650 for awhile but really on the used market they aren't any cheaper than Bonnies.

its braking distance is fine stop having the reactions of a braindead tard. I dont even know what you mean about the center stand, never been an issue for me.

Triumph Bonneville

[snapping intensifies]

I like to shit on Suzuki like everybody else on dbt but I have to agree with you here.

I think what I'm looking for is something with a longer almost flat seat with a larger gap between it and the rear wheel.

I like this one, but I'm not seeing it on craigslist.

I'd buy it if I could afford it. I can maybe get $2000 from my current bike. Pic related but not mine.

youtu.be/muAPJiMho2Y?t=73

Did you chase down criminal scum today /dbt/?

Reposting from old thread.

Hey /dbt/ stupid question incoming

Can the cold btfo my battery? Its gotten cold here where I live, down to the 30s at night fahrenheit.
Thursday my bike wouldn’t start until I charged the battery on Friday. It ran all of Saturday and tonight as I was leaving work it took a second to start up, when I got home I noticed the lights dimming and alll, I turned it off and started it again and it took a second again to start up.
I think its the cold but I’m not sure, I put a blanket over her tonight.
I don’t have any electrical hook ups or anything either.

the battery is just fucked.

Is it?
Over the summer it rode perfectly fine until it started getting colder and colder.
Its an '04 Yamaha FZ6 if that's any help.

If its the battery I guess I could get a new one.

is it still the original battery?

You know what, that's a good question. I bought the bike from my coworker so he'd be the one to know.
I don't think it is, but I didn't even think about this user I'm such a fuckin' brainlet.

It probably is the damn battery.

that's my guess.
unless it's getting to -76f where you live aint gonna fuck with your battery.
my guess is it got low and froze and is now fucked.
was probably fucked to get low in the first place, consequence of not trickle charging it.

That's nice but there's no way I would have stopped in front of a car that just ran down a pedestrian and is trying to get away.

what's wrong with it?

Again, not my bike.

Get better tyres or don't ride.

>implying i would want to reply to the right person
I saw that it wasn't your bike but w/e

Kawasaki W800 is literally a Bonneville made by Kawasaki, except they actually made it better.

Yes
Happened to me twice, once with car, once with bike

>found a moto vlogger from my area on accident
>he's a fucking cuck underage man with no baffle in the exhaust who always gets stopped by police

lmao

both of you just don't keep your shit charged properly.
also batteries only last on average about 5 years at most and that is if you keep them over 50% charge.

lmeo

No, the bike is just high compression, so it needs all the juice it can and the car was just old and neglected
Batteries are finnicky, car ones are some of the most stout, but nothing will save them once they go under voltage

Link to channel? Wanna see for myself.

Buy heated gear.

My TT600?

The IAC motor closes itself and the bike will not run, that is until you remove the valve from the inside. I can only assume it's something to do with the ecu? It only ran when I bought it because half of the vacuum hoses were unplugged.

Radiator fan doesn't kick on and the previous owner wired it to a switch.

When I ride it for a half hour and go to a store when I come back to the bike it won't start until it cools down. It acts like the battery is dead and at first that's what I thought it was. I got other people to jump me off... and the bike would start instantly.

It generally runs horrible at low RPMs, but I assume that's because of the IAC valve being removed. It is also the only 4 cylinder I've ever owned so I don't have any frame of reference as to how it's supposed to feel.

How do I effectively trickle charge? My bike is pretty much my daily ride.
I've charged the battery before but I had to take a couple things out and it took a little while to charge.
Maybe I can charge it on my days off, but I'll need something to prop up the gas tank while I'm rooting around in the guts of my girl.

shouldn't need to if you are riding daily.
batteries will only last 5 years at best and that is car batteries, i have never had one last more than 2 years as far as bikes go.

le sneaky doxx man

no, that is me.
he was probably some innocent user, post it though

I have no intention of doxxing, I just wanna see if his content is actually bad or if user is just being a cunt.

The GS500 is shit, but it's still better than any "learner bike" in existence. I don't understand why people buy Ninja 250s when they could get an old GS500 or CB500 for under a grand and then sell it a year later for what they bought it for.

did he seriously die?

>probably not gone

The cb400sf is a learner bike remember.
only reason not to get one is you are poor or live in some shitty country with 35kw laws

what about this screenshot that some user posted some time ago

>cb400f
>$10,000 new
>dual rear shocks
>makes the power of a 250cc
>weighs as much as a 1000cc
What a shit bike

>power of a 250
Yeah for sure, a 250 2 stroke.

What in there would imply it's WR?

There's still the CB250F if you're limited to 35kW. Just hard to find as they're all Jap imports.

53 HP isn't the power of a 250

I was exaggerating
But its still a turd

most 250 2 strokes make about that, name a 250 4 that does because none in existence do.

>his country
>suicidal
>had a brother

Huskys FC250 makes 44hp to the wheel.

>Why not get a full on boner material sportbike if you have a bike for cruising then?
Cbr1100xx is boner material. But I want a sport tourer so I can still put down 500+ mile days. The fz1 seems like the ultimate for me, and I've heard that r1 motor is unbelievably fun. We'll see around springtime where I'm at.

Exactly, and that is peak performance for a 250 engine.
that 400 is pushing out more than a crf450, it's not exactly a shit engine.
better in the cb1 withouth the vtec though.

Right well.
I'll pad it out to the end of next year and get a new one in January.

Thanks /dbt/!

t. nobike

There would be millions of other people in his country that fit that same criteria.

The point is, for its size, weight, and cost, its shit.

That is not. Rs250 can make up to 75hp, and those are light as hell.

I have a bike that cost $3000 less and makes far more power, handles better, and weighs less.

pic

Cb400f is literally a learner's bike. There's tons of stuff for dirt cheap, and the Honda isn't fast.

>millions of other people

He said the same country not town.

Sounds like you have never ridden one or many other bikes in general, possibly never even owned a bike by the sound of things.
The biggest thing you seem to pick on is their weight and i know for a fact sitting on one they feel lighter than any of the bikes they compete with other than the KTM 390s because the weight on them is all down low.
they are easily the best all round bike in the learner class.

53hp and 6.7 seconds to 60 and a top speed of 115mph. A 47hp CB500F will do it in 4.9 with a top speed on 117mph.

It still isn't shit.

Decided to be a namefag now or am I replying to a different person?

Stop being so new.

And it's not great either. It's literally an expensive learner bike.

>6.7 seconds to 60mph
>115mph top speed
they do 120mph in 5th gear and a quick google search reveals a 5 second 0-60?
are you retarded?

I'm not new.

And you're still a tripfag.

>Changes argument from a point based discussion to an ad hominem fallacy
Stay btfo.

Another google again says 5.3 seconds.

Still worse than a much cheaper CB500E.

>geared top speed = top speed

Stay new user

Been riding 26 years and have ridden countless bikes
The cb400f is an expensive turd