Will you buy the R34 in 2024?

Will you buy the R34 in 2024?

No. I already have the same drivetrain in the less overhyped generation. 34 prices will be $60k minimum when they actually become legal

I'd never get a 34. Men of taste get the 32. Only half assed posers get the 33 or 34. They pretend to be car guys but they're normies first and car guys second. Their normie instincts prevent them from buying an older model of anything, they'll always get the newest available because they don't care about things like taste or motorsport pedigree.

No. I could buy it now if I wanted to, but I don't think I'll ever willingly own a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

> Only half assed posers get the 32
or 34.
Ftfy

R33 a best

Nobody on this board is ever getting a 400r so it's irrelevant and it would still look worse than a base model 32. 33 got beaten badly with an ugly stick.

No because I'm a poorfag. Also I like the R32 and R33 better anyway.

wow such a purist poser.

Men of taste get a fucking Ford T or some horses, topkek.

Said perfectly like a guy who has never driven any of the 3

Butthurt tasteless scrubs detected. All the gt-r's have been available in my country since forever so I have driven all 3.

I don’t believe you

Your posts imply that you're a 33 owner so it's understandable you'd be angry. You're too uncultured to buy a 32 and too poor to get a 34 so you get laughed at by both camps.

They are going to be incredibly overpriced, so probably not. Hopefully the R32s will become less expensive in the wake of this.

Boy how wrong you are

Keep larping dipshit

They are already pushing 100-150k here
By the time they hit America they will be over 250-300, 25 year rule wasnt enough

if you actually did buy the 32 why are you even trying to argue with me? Dumb tripfaggot.

I’m not trying to argue with you, I only said I don’t believe you’ve “driven all three”. A lot of sheep shaggers and roo fuckers like to pretend they know everything about R chassis cars because other people around them have imported and drive the cars.

>if you actually did buy the 32
Both the 32 and FD in that picture were mine. I sold the FD though.

You seriously underestimate how many gtr's and jap imports in general there are in aus and nz they're everywhere. Where you live they might be a novelty but thar's not the case here.

Why do you think I don’t know that. Other than Ford and Holden Australia has to import everything. I’m definitely calling bullshit on GTRs being everywhere but I know they’re there.

Being in the presence of them doesn’t make you some expert on them though.

33 is objectively the prettiest GTR

>I don't think I'll ever willingly own a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

This. There are enough good options with the steering wheel on the correct side that I won't ever consider this.

>let me tell you about your country.
Oh please. You're just butthurt because you're used to people sucking your dick for owning a "rare" car where you come from. They're literally everywhere. My brother had a 33 which I thrashed on multiple occasions and a 17 year old apprentice at work had a 32 which I also thrashed on multiple occasions. The 34 I've only driven a handful of times at import dealers and cruises.

I do have one other thing an american will never have, seeing first hand the 32 dominate our local touring car scene.

Could buy one now.

GTSTs and GTTs aren’t GTRs. GTRs are not literally everywhere in Aus and NZ just like they’re not literally everywhere in Japan.

I could give a shit about what other people think about my car, why do you keep going back to that?

They were all gtr's why would I post about lesser models in a gtr thread retard.

Currently in the process of buying one. 99 V-Spec with 32k KMs in bayside blue. Going to store it with Rivsu at their Japan facility until it is legal.

Because you seem pretty fucking stupid. Enough to do that.

>implying there will be a 2024

what dooms day is it this time?

Kim Jong Unening

I wouldn't call others stupid if I used phrases like "I could give a shit" when you actually mean the opposite.

Once again, like most yanks you're woefully ignorant about how ubiquitous gtrs and imports in general are in aus and nz. I can walk out to my front yard and see a chaser and a crown royal saloon g.

Rethink that.

>I could give a shit
>but I don’t.

Dumb fucking roo fucker

If GTRs are literally everywhere go outside right now and prove me wrong with a timestamp.

>tfw have to wait 30 years

>I could give a shit about what other people think about my car
>but I actually mean that I couldn't give a shit
ok

Do you wanna keep arguing semantics or prove me wrong? Where are the GTRs that are literally everywhere?

What does your post even mean? Are you just jealous that anyone in aus or nz can buy a gtr at the drop of a hat and enjoy it more than you can because the steering wheel is on the correct side?

It's pretty much impossible to go to any sort of car related event or gathering without seeing multiple gtrs here. Apparently that pains your pooper because you'd rather deny reality than accept that fact. The 32 gt-r is probably even more common than the non gt-r models here nobody bothered to import the rwd ones.

Yeah that’s it. I’m jealous of Aus cunts that brag on other people’s GTRs lmao.

Reread the thread bud, it’ll do you wonders

>I drove some gtr's
>no you didn't
>yes I did they're everywhere here
>omg stop bragging!
Always good to see someone reinforcing the stereotype that tripfags are retarded attention whores incapable of having a legitimate discussion because they're too invested in their super gay identity.

>incapable of having a legitimate discussion
>You're too uncultured to buy a 32 and too poor to get a 34 so you get laughed at by both camps.

Pick one

I pick both. 33 owners are something of a black sheep and it's always easy for 32 or 34 owners to take a jab at them. The 33 isn't legendary like the 32 and it's uglier and slower than the 34.

You can't have a legitimate discussion because you stick your fingers in your ears and go lalala instead of facing reality.

What reality are you describing?

The one where someone living in australia or New Zealand knows more about the import scene in their own country than some random american half way across the planet. Are you retarded?

Unless you’re also incapable of reading, I fucking know that Aus and NZ are full of imports. Imports in general are not in question. The “GTRs are literally everywhere” comment is in question. They’re not. Plenty of Aus guys in Skyline forums and pages have said that many times.

>let me tell you about your country

>Be Ukrainian
>Be living in America
>Never driven a right hand drive car
Honestly I really like them, but I just really don't like right hand drive.

Also again, prove me wrong. If they really are LITERALLY everywhere, then prove it right now with a timestamp. Shouldn’t be a difficult task.

You fags need to shut the fuck up and take it outside.

Maybe your stupidity level is so high you don't comprehend how retarded your post is. Gotta love tripfags they'll huff and puff all sorts of retardation in a sad attempt to save face.

How about those obsessed anons who cannot get over anything other than ‘Anonymous’ over the top of a post. Hot damn.

Nobody likes tripfags retard that's why 99.99% of posters don't use a trip.

>Will you buy the R34 in 2024?
Why exactly 2024?
Why not 2017 or 2018?

The main issue is when faggots want to rock their trip 24/7 as a press-badge or some shit even when it has nothing to do with the thread or topic at hand

Speaking from someone who lives in a country where they're legal, Skylines (just like all other 90s Nissans) are all beat to absolute shit and are generally ratty as fuck.

There's nothing wrong with them and they're fine cars, but they're going to be priced way above what they're worth when they come to the US.

I’m not paying r34 tax when it legal morons are going to charge 60k plus for the pig fat car. So many betters cars out there I could buy

R34s a shit.

ill get an r33 in 2020. repainted in midnight purple.

No, I'm buying the TME instead since that's going to be available at the same time as the R33/34.

Either that or the Stagea

This is thinly veiled bait.

You're clearly butthurt that you got called out. GTRs are fairly rare no matter how you slice it. Try to not make you butthurt as obvious next time.

The trip is valid for this thread considering that it's proof that the poster has a fucking R32 GTR and therefore actually has some authority on the fucking subject?

I know it's hard but try to suppress the retardation.

The 25 years rule nigga