Manualfags need TWO phallic objects to grab onto in their cars

>manualfags need TWO phallic objects to grab onto in their cars

Good post.

Meanwhile all i have to do is select a gear press a button and the computer does the rest. Auto for life bitch! for true drivers.

three.
as my cupholder always houses a dildo just in case a policeman pulls me over and asks to search the car "be my guest"

All that matters is if you're having fun

>being this insecure about your sexuality
Wew OP, have you tried not being a sperglord?

A thread died for this

That's what makes it so fun.

Autofags have two as well

Aston Martin confirmed for only straight car company

Well what would you rather have? A vagina shaped shifter is fucking disgusting. It's not gay to admit male genitalia just look better. Probably.

You sound jealous

what is it and why does it have that in it?
asking for a friend
completely not jello

90s toyota 4runner. Second stick is for the 4 wheel drive

awd

i use an automatic transmission so I can pick up my phallic vape and put it into my mouth in traffic

Rightmost stick controls the 4WD and the range, and connects to that big clump of metal you see hanging down behind the front wheels

You can choose between 2HI (RWD, normal gearing), 4HI (4WD, normal gearing), N (no power to any wheels) and 4LO, which is 4WD and low gearing

2003 Toyota Hilux

Close

holy fuck
>vape
>monster
literally vapelord

my bf is always in the passenger seatand my sicc driving skillz get him hard

You sound jealous yourself

An auto shifter is more like a buttplug, so I'd argue that it's actually even more gay to ram something up your ass than it is to just grab it.

co-op shifting with your buddy

This is not nearly enough offroad modes

I really do want a dual transfer

Gonna help put this one into a friends "new" Hilux very soon

the fuck

kek

I wish I had two phallic objects to grab but my shitbox has one of those pedal operated parking brake things instead of normal handbrake.

>Ford Contour
>automatic

How is it still running user?

Why stop at two?