What is some of the dumbest things you’ve seen people do on the road?

What is some of the dumbest things you’ve seen people do on the road?

Saw this truck with a cardboard / sharpies license plate

>plate gets stolen/broken
>makes a perfectly viewable plate until new one arrives in the mail
How is that stupid? Should he just park the truck for maybe even a week until a new plate arrives?

Also saw this dude last week with no plate at all

It’s considered fraud in MA. Him doing that is actually a hefty criminal offense. You can go to the rmv and get new plates same day for like $35

It is? Damn, so if you're on a job and the plate gets broken your best bet is to just leave the vehicle and go get a new one, or have someone drive to you with a new one?

i once saw a nigger in new jersey with a california front license plate and a south carolina rear license plate

How is this stupid? It's better to run without plates?

>It's dumb because the government will fuck you over for no reason if you do it

I see people driving in the middle of the night with no lights on all the time. Because their car has stupid always-on running lights, they think their headlights are on.

Pretty much. The MA rmv is actually really easy to get new plates. Just go in with your registration and license and say the plate was stolen. They will give you new plates right then and there. For a motorcycle plate it’s only $20 which I’ve had to do before because someone stole my plate in Warwick RI

Actually based off MA laws it would be less of an offense to run no plates at all instead of making a fraudulent plate even if the plate # is the actual # for the registration

clearly its just bought off the lot from the sticker on the window. Maybe you should focus on driving instead of taking pictures and endangering human life you massive fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself

I actually see this a lot too with the new Lexus SUVs

That's stupid

Glad I live in a, non-free, police state where the cops don't give a fuck and prefer you drawing your plate so they actually know who the fuck you are.

Eat a razor blade you cuck

Yeah a lot of shit in MA is ass backwards

I mean it creates an issue where a police officer is basically required to make a traffic stop on sight because anyone could just sharpie up some plates and drive around

>faggot drives around taking pictures of peoples plates for no reason
>has phone out behind the wheel to begin with
what a fucking sperg lmao

Eating a laptops would be hard

Commercial vehicles are only required to display one plate and that's at the front of the vehicle. Some owners get autistic about and put their DOT number or plate on the back so cops don't pull them over all the time.

I have driven around without a plate for a week.

I have also driven around with a cardboard plate for a couple weeks.

It's hard to get a new plate when you have to travel to a different island on a boat just to get it and it costs a whole days wage to replace it.

i've been seeing a lot of temporary texas plates lately

i think i saw on the news its a felony and quite a few people are faking them

thank god that most of us don't live in your shitty little state then.

It would really be a shame if someone were to take away your license for taking photos behind the wheel

Here in California I see a lot of shitboxes (usually dirty 90's hondas no car dealer would touch driven by latinos) with dealer paper plates on them. You're not legally required to register the car for 90 days after purchase so a lot of people just never register the car, especially if they're here illegally.

They're finally closing the loophole but the law wont come into effect until 2019.

How do your plates get broken are they made of plastic or some shit?

actual autism