Support electric vehicles. It makes the Muslims poor. No use for oil = no ragheads in ferraris

Support electric vehicles. It makes the Muslims poor. No use for oil = no ragheads in ferraris.

no

Fund it!

Hmmm, interesting angle. Ironic tinge to it since most anti EV retards are the kind of people that have Terrorist Hunting Permit stickers on their 15 year old Suburban. Will be using this logic for sure, thanks OP.

No

>Hmmm, interesting angle. Ironic tinge to it since most anti EV retards are the kind of people that have Terrorist Hunting Permit stickers on their 15 year old Suburban. Will be using this logic for sure, thanks OP.

OP here, you could probably blow a hillbillys mind with this, I'll probably do that next time I see one talking about it

found the mudslimes

it will be forever until we wont need gas anymore lol

World's biggest untapped lithium deposits are in Afghanistan.

Why haven't we just taken over the middle east and killed everyone. Then we can use their deserts for mad max style car fights.

HOLY SHET GAS GOYIMS BTFO UNTIL THE END OF TIME

fucking retard; more EVs = more African migrants.
Where do you think cobalt and lithium are mined?

arabs cant into technology

well, it is mined there
that doesnt mean theyd be coming here though
and id rather africans getting money than muslims

Africans kill eachother, muslims kill whites

Veeky Forums was a mistake

no need to, the big salt flat in chile is enough lithium for a long ass time and there's like no environmental impact mining it

electrics are pretty cool desu
technology needs a bit more advancement before they take over naturally.
think about it, once 90% of cuckboxes and utility vehicles are electric and combustion engines are a niche thing for enthusiasts they wont have to worry about the emissions and shit, a basic nospeed shitbox with a combustion engine will be a hipster novelty.

Veeky Forums will be hip

afghanis aren't arabs

Woa

>MORE GAZ = MORE ARABS MIGRANTS
durrrr

Fuck you it makes Canada poor as well. US and A sucks up the majority of our oil since the 80's gas crisis and our next biggest export is car parts to keep American-made shitboxes on the road. We have no large innovative job sector so even if we had the tooling and knowledge base for switching to plastics and electric battery/motor production we depend on mining exports so much we would end up shooting ourselves in the foot.

I'd like to, but I don't have a place to plug it in.

But Muslims spend all their money on frivolities from western economies.

no ferraris either numbfuck

Sorry you diversified your economy like shit

Support electric trucks, so you don't hear the truck of peace coming

you do realize that a lot of electricity comes from oil, right

most of it comes from coal.

I see literally no downside presented in your statement.

Stop being pleb 3rd world country and build some clean energy?

Wat country? Lots are natural gas.

whats worse

being dependent to sands for oil

or being dependent to rice for solar panels and batteries

im all for EV trucks if it means there will be fewer of them stopped on the 401 every fucking day but im sure people will find some way to make it even worse

Was this really worth bumping?

i'm a cucked american white male and god damnit i'll stick to my gas guzzling v8 til someone shoot by mistakes at my local fast food.

renewables are a ponzi scheme. Nuclear is the way to go evrytiem

Australia