Tfw will unironically board a bus at 7am tomorrow

tfw will unironically board a bus at 7am tomorrow

who cares, jsut don't lick anything and you should be good.

Why would you ride a bus when you can ride a bike for free and get exercise and not be surrounded by dangerou, smelly and on edge niggers?

While you won't be surrounded by dangerous smelly niggers it will be taken by one.
Also a good bike costs money.

why do you have a dildo as handlebars?
is that how you burn extra calories?

yeah or braindamaged furries

I used to ironically work at McDonald's and ride the bus to work. That image hurts.

>tfw will Ironically board a bus at 7AM tomorrow

I've never ridden a bus in my life, how does it work? Do you just dig out a couple bucks and pay the driver?

You board the bus to laugh at degenerates like me too?

>tfw will ironically board a bus at 7am tomorrow only to laugh at the peasants onboard, get off and drive my truck

seconding this.

A ten speed is all you need for commuting and they are pretty nice when you are used to wal mart bikes.

SAVAGE

Can't bike on snow.

For regular bus riding poorfags like myself it's far more economical to get a monthly pass, which you can tap on their card reader. Faster and cheaper than inserting money manually.

>that guy with the nuclear BO that rides your line every morning

tfw I will unironicly wake up at 10pm tomorrow because I have nothing to do with my life

tfw I will unironically go to sleep at 10pm today to be ready for my wagecuck job tomorrow

at least you've got a job, it seems like nobody within a 20 mile radius want's to hire me, having a mod is all I want at the moment

>tfw on leave
>tfw dont have to go to work on a submarine for 2 weeks

bliss

mod? I meant job

The concept of being in a submarine scares me and I work on a boat

Canadian? And if you're using presto in Toronto it actually used to be cheaper to buy tokens. Now they raised the price to account for the people jumping in the back doors of streetcars.

Bus >>> subway

Niggers would steal the bike dumbass.

no time for fear

lol

Dunno I'm not used to that, where I live there aren't really any blacks.

>mfw ive never been on public transportation in my life

Bye!

Careful Alphonse might jack off to this

Nobody cares lol

>posting a report
>thinking racism isn't allowed up until the point that its not
kek

and what pray tell is rule 7.

>that feel when people think the truth is racist and that feelings mater in the face of facts

>the one who eats Doritos
>the one who listens to music on speaker
>the one who loudly talks to costumer service
>oversized baby strollers

Well I don't want that, thanks friendly furfag

post caused a massive trigger

Baltimore needs to be walled off and shelled into the ground, that city is irrecoverable.