/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojos General #313

"Puff Puff Pass" Edition

Last Thread:
>Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but smoking gives us cancer.

>Moe Can Change! Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: www36.atwiki.jp/hoshikare/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ccd2o8rprvqm9t1/MCC Combined Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/n6qld8lfywv05iu/fd expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded.

Everyone complains about having too many DG clothes and here I am with not anywhere near enough to synth with.

Keep up with events for tons of rolls and use even extra Ns for synthesis. I'd even say you guys should be pulling out the worthless junk in the group closet, the shell gacha stuff, for synthesis.

I don't think the unobtainable items should be taken for synthesis. Even if they're useless to our current members, there may be a new member who will have no other way to obtain these. That's part of the reason I only take items I really want. I'm tempted to go through and pad my collection by grabbing all the tints I don't have of items that I already own, but I don't want to deny future members the opportunity to get these. Also, I don't feel comfortable taking thirty items and contributing nothing back, even if they are low quality items.

I have a tough time with it too since I'm not vigilant with event rares. If you focus on getting the RRs yourself, maybe one of the senior members will gift us the lower rarity items in group.

I know, I just said the shell gacha stuff. There's enough of them to boost up your synthesis points by a hundred right now. Honestly no one is taking them so give them some use. And you guys need to be taking everything else you want too, its not a goddamn museum. Leave the donations to us, we don't keep a credit tab.

I do.

Then go ahead and call people out for taking without giving so we can see who you are. I'm saying nobody except misers would give a heck and check every little update on who gives or takes what. There's hundreds of clothes that are just sitting there when people should be wearing them, because I know you guys can't afford every limited shop update and may not roll every event gacha item.

It's time to make the best monogatari character
It's not snake

It's crab, right?

well, i went for it and finally took out a bunch of stuff that i didn't previously own. if anyone doesn't like this, they can express it, and I can put it back.

Ns aren't worth it for synthesis they give next to nothing for the amount you spend to synthesize them.

I like Subaru.

They are if you always maintain 800k+ shells.

up

>I know you guys can't afford every limited shop update
It appears we're being underestimated.

Oh fuck it's a voting event next. How hard are these compared to normal ones?

ded.

Not enough to know her name apparently.

It's Math.

Just don't forget to seek validation from /mkg/'s certified coordination masters before submitting your entries.

Do the mass hordes of voters who are probably just trying to get the achievement prizes anyway really account for taste when they vote?

Some will, others will instinctively vote for the one with shiniest MR and SR items.

So you should make a good coordinate featuring shiny MR/SR items to get them both?

Yes that goes without saying. Don't hesitate to change your girl's hair/eyes too if you really want to win.

You know, the monkey armed girl, Kigurumi Subaru

Can't tell if you're retarded or just making a really shitty joke.

bump

ded

Have you dressed ypur girls for the next DG event already?

Your*

Post lewds!

>mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html

Where can I get codes for iit?

You 1st

RIP, the OP for this thread is the old one. Next time copy an OP like the one here: In that post you'll also find a newer builder. It has a test function to help you find IDs.

>dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0

I can't see images there...

Ok that's what I did with the eagle thread -copy from the previous, but then somebody gave me the link to use and I did for the current thread.

Download it.

It's no biggie, don't worry about it. Copying from the previous OP is usually the safest bet.