>and there are people who actually reply to you
really makes you thing

I did. Twice.

It was awful both times.

>There are people on this board who put stickers on theyre car

I unironically would any Saab, an Opel Manta A and certain Pontiacs tbdesu

>theyre
haha

>There are people on this board who have failed grade 3 English.

>bumping and replying to an a*********** bait thread

>having this much of a complex

tfw the only gm product id ever buy is a 60s muscle car and id immediately mod all the gm out of it.

id literally only buy gm cars for the looks and no other reason

newfag
did you fail to spot the anime girl?

OBSESSED

drive a cadillac it may change your mind

agreed but bad grammar

I did and I love my Cadillac. Faster than almost anything else on the road, relatively efficient, comfy AF, can seat 5 people and fit all my ski equipment, reliable, beautiful, handles well for a 2 ton car, and even tells me when to do shit like change oil and windshield washer fluid. Heated leather seats and full traction control and ABS to boot, it's a tank in snow.

I absolutely love GM and no matter how many times you retards say "MUH HONDA" or "MUH JDM" or "MUH MIATA TRACK TIMES" or "MUH CORVETTE VS GTR" will change my mind.

Most of you fuckers are busriders and the ones that aren't drive shitty civics or whatever cars your parents bought for you. That being said, I am not a bench racer, I am indeed just extremely happy with my Cadillac. And that is why Gm is great.

It also makes weebs like you butthurt.

>there are people on this board

>bad grammar
you're waifu a shit

I got a chevy for free.

I would literally pay someone to take this shit off my hands

I did twice, and I never had issues with them.

Deal with it.

>muh weebs
can't make this shit up

who cares about top tier performance you tard that's like judging Toshiba based on like some top 10 supercomputers that they may or may not make when the rest of their line-up is shit.

Conversely, you've got carmakers such as Volvo who don't make super race cars and yet are still better than almost the entire competition. So in case you're not smart enough to see my point, you can't judge a car company based on their top tier sports car.

Before you ask, I do love ford too. I had a stang. Fucking loved it.

I hate GM, they killed Holden for more profits then promoted Holdens boss for actually managing to get it done.
cunts, we don't want your American shit.

>cunts, we don't want your American shit.
You're getting European shit instead.

>implying anyone will ever buy one
people would buy a 10 year old commodore before buying that shit.
it's the VN commodore all over again.

Aren't holden trying to get the camaro and corvette now?

Pretty sure they're getting the Camaro now but it's massively overpriced.

>who cares about top tier performance
That isn't even top tier performance, a Saleen S7 from from nearly 20 years ago would shit on everything in GTLM and Ford is too scared to let the production GT actually "perform".
Holden killed themselves and there's only so long you can milk an old as shit platform before people ask whats the point in buying repacked shit with new skin if a car they owned 10 years ago is more or less the same. ask Ford and their shut-down of crown vic production (was partially due to safety regulations) but mostly due to slumping sales.

Cumaro conversions and being the new Halo of HSV is official but corvette will stay grey market.

its just a miner grammatical error.

>implying the average normie doesn't blindly believe newer equals better

Drove a Caddy CT6. It's okay, needs more engine choices though.

Why are you feeding alphonse?

>haven't posted on Veeky Forums since yesterday
>go online
>see quality thread
>open it
>stalkers obsessing over me again
kek. whenever they think of general motors i appear in their heads. actually gave them a complex

Two words:

SPERG MORE
P
E
R
G

M
O
R
E

>there are people on this board that drive lifted pickup trucks

I was on cripplechan's /tv/, someone posted that geralt gif and I thought I'd pretend to be you on Veeky Forums to troll. Worked like a charm.

That isn't geralt. it's daddy big boss

my bad, they look pretty similar

Mum's got a '90 pulsar with a GM 1.6 in it.

Got over 300000 (km) on it. Certain things they did were good back then.

i would unironically buy an astrovan but thats about it

You posted in a blatantly obvious Alphonse thread 4 hours after the previous post. What was your reasoning behind this? I hope you at least used sage like I have so you didn't bump it, because if you didn't you made it that much more likely to survive the night.

I swear GM builds cars without the intention of them being on the road for more than 2 years.

>There are people on this board who willingly bought a Chrysler product
isn't this the correct meme?

I wanna see this Cadillac

This, bread on hood faggot

>inb4 cimarron

>not driving a second or third generation tahoe

Best SUVs, even stealth wealth agrees