PLAY FATES GRAND ORDER NOW!

savage's feet

That better not be rath

Who?

Stop using Xander

Nino!

As soon as another red cav with built in dc comes out I will

I'm using Leo as my red cav.

Fuck these bitch ass GHBs, give me more seals, Phantom Speed sucks donkey genitalia and Tobin also blows while we're at it
>TA seal when?
>Renewal seal when?
>Fury seal when?

>check pixiv
>see this
My dick

QR seal when

Celica's TT when?

Hopefully never because all of those seals are fucking retarded

my god what i could do with a TA seal... thats disgusting you really dont want this

Gave her Fury at last. She destroyed Infernal.

Come to me and I will stop

Distant Counter seal but it only works once

Why are those passives positioned on their wombs?

IS doesn't care about your hopes fag, we will get them and you will like it

They can only implement unrestricted skills into seals so no fury and TA, I hope we get a ploy seal next.

Never ever faggot

what could you do?

Distant Counter seal but it only works at 100% health

That's where the buffs come from. They spread their legs and spray each other with sick attack boosts. It's why they're all nopan, gotta keep the buffways open.

I want to have a gangbang with all of /feg/gots in this thread! with me as the cumdump of course!

TA is disgustingly broken if used correctly even TA1 is huge the only downside is it eats your weapon or A slot being able to have either of those open aswell as having even minor TA would make some units absolutely nuts

lick (but do not rape) olivia

*windsweeps your path*

yeah but
>armor knight on player phase

example?
it just makes you 10% stronger against the color you already have advantage against while also making you 10% weaker against color you're already weak to.
i know it won't make me suddenly move to using fury on my raventome and slap TA seal on it.

>galeforce

The idea is to force you to attack first or he just gets free windsweeps. It's actually pretty clever
It's for point inflating

>Cucked by a galeforce brave lance heavy blade asura (yes) and galeforce QP thundercock

I went against
WHALE (((D E L U X E )))
and i survived 2 (two) rounds

Rape Olivia!

Eldigan's great. He's heads and shoulders above Xander. He's hard to top.

Another chance at Quickened Pulse fucking WHEN

I hope QP never comes back

he sure won't be getting free windsweeps on the swords that matter.
maybe an idea like that would be fine if someone faster got armads

very fast Hector windsweeping at incredible hihg speed

As soon as another red cav with built-in distant counter and not as many points wasted in speed comes out.

It's actually pretty not

Friendly reminder of what could've been.

generally being weaker to the color you are weak to does almost nothing unless you're using a blade tome or some brave weapons and can just muscle through it, its basically just a 10% increase to any unit that doesnt fill the "hyper carry" role and is pretty attached to their A skill.

See thats bullshit, no way in hell could he be better when Xander has built in DC. Their stat lines are very very similar.

It fucking better never come back, at least not as a Tempest Trial reward, I ain't putting up with that grindfest only to get some faggot 300 feathers instead of a new seal

Why is Charlotte such a high quality cumdump?

Footjob from Olivia!

eldigan has built in killing edge.
being specialized at killing melee targets with ignis bombs and really fast bonfires and that kind of stuff, is obviously better than being able to "technically" fight back against mages and bowdelia but still getting raped by them since you wanted to play at being some jack of all trades or something.

I mean, at least you can beat jaffar now right?

So how’d you beat infernal /feg/?

youtu.be/V8pI6Xk8qxI

What is the worst assist skill and why is it pivot

yes and that isn't really so broken.
just 10% increase to non-carry units is very welcome in my book. they need the help they can get.
it won't make the ninos and the thundercocks much stronger than they are now but can make them weaker if fighting TA1 sealed unit they're weak against. that could be a good balancing move in arena.

Thundercock and the Xanman

Tharja, B Cordi, Ninian, and I forget who else. I wanna say Boey, so I'll say it was Boey.

I just wanted to make bad head puns because he gets executed. Decapitations ho.

I'd hope for some more Seal Quests like when they first added the damn things.

Harsh Command

Cool team dude

Ryoma/Klein/Nino/Ninian

i mean i havent run a carry unit in ages been completely enemy phase for about a month now and havent had any problems. People over value that crap so hard id rather bring 4 good niche units then a nino/bb*cord team any day.

ONE MORE DAY UJTIL NEW BANNER REVEAL

is it gonna be more echoes

will FE13/14 get new characters that aren't temporary variants

Will Jugdral get a banner that isn't shared with other games?

One thing is for sure, FE8 will get shafted

Should I do it?

Pivot can get you out of a lot of shit, it only sucks when used by the AI because it uses it to advance towards the enemy rather than retreating in order to not get fucked

Praying 4 Celica

Yes!

>Roy bangs this every night

She'll be doing her bestest then.

>waiting for stamina

IV reroll fucking when?

Except Xander has as much def as a +def Eldigan, hes just as good against melee targets. When do you really need to Ignis/Bonfire when QR will usually take care of it. And with DC you can kill Ninos before they kill you(unless they are already in desperation) and not all bows are as strong as bowdelia, even then Xander with a Fortify would live and kill her.

Right after Magvel.

Right after you commit suicide. It's what IS told us at least. So... Come on. The rest of us are waiting.

>Kent bangs this every day.

>Kent
>Not Sain
You had one job.

Reminder to use cavs

Sain is busy raping Rebecca

Who's wife is this?

Sain belongs with Rebecca. They both deserve qts for being cool guys.

go watch some anime lol

Erk's, God knows he lucked out, could've ended up with that noisy fucking whore from Ostia.

He still has nightmares.

Konosuba season 3 announced.

>1 support growth

Unlikely

>Konosuba season 3 never
>Grimgar season 2 never
>SAO will probably get a fourth season and 3 spin-offs.

MIyazaki was right, anime was a mistake.

which Kaga Saga games are translated?

>I will ease your pain
What did she mean by this?

is this a hack i can play if not, when

Konosuba S3 has been announced, you retard.
Or you can check the konosuba official twitter.

FE1-5 are translated, FE5's translation sucks.
Tear Ring Saga is translated, Berwick and Vestaria Saga are not translated, I think there's a dude working on Berwick's translation

konosuba is stupid

I watched one episode because a friend enjoys it but the entire thinf was just "well yeah we're like every other stupid harem anime thing but its ironic!"

Should I pull? What should I aim for?

Summer Tiki and Klein have excellent IVs. Summer Robin is neutral. Reinhardt is -atk. Kagero's both have shit IV. Summer Fred has bad IVs too.

Anim

In America!

she will do you a footjob.

>tfw finally have my team of my favorite archers

youtube.com/watch?v=tpxLwKcbsC4

Tried to beat Lloyd Lunatic using this strategy but using Julia instead of Robin and my Julia can't kill the blue lance guy behind the rock.

What should I do? Is this strategy non-usable since I can't kill it within one turn. The other mages I have are 5* reinhardt (can't tank and kill archer), 5* tharja (can't kill blue lance either), 4* Nino without special (can't tank archer) and 4* kagero (can't tank archer).

Can you imagine them at a tea party at house Virion?

>literally been calling it vesperia saga because of that dumb tales game being vaguely on my mind
>no one ever corrected me because no one knows about the game anyways

that's the one I want to play because I like the characters a lot and it's the newest but since Berwick seems kinda dead in the water I'm not gonna hold my breath. Fuck, nuFE fans patch gay marriage into their dating Sims with SRPG elements but no one can translate the new "old Fe" games?

Yeah, I ain't believing it for one second until it airs I have been hurt enough already....

Put B tome breaker on Julia

as I was writing that post I wanted to call it Berseria Saga. fucking Baba

Nice to see another believer of Owlmemes