With the holidays coming up, have you told your car you love her? Does she love you back...

With the holidays coming up, have you told your car you love her? Does she love you back? Have you gotten her any Christmas presents?

Friendly reminder that your car appreciates even small Christmas presents, like a new set of brake pads, or a new EGR valve, or new head gaskets. She knows you aren't the richest guy in the world but she will be forever faithful if you can just make sure she is maintained

I finally paid her off.
For the moment, that’s the big deal.
Then I fixed her overheating problem in a raceway parking lot at ten at night.
That’s a pretty big present as well.

Soon i’ll Be giving her a new set of brake pads though, because I have a bit of an uncontrollable urge to abuse the brakes around corners...

>Actually haven't look at it in weeks
>It leaks on the floor
>I drive my beater every day
>Caught its disappointed stare yesterday
>Parts are in a box from months ago, opened to look at but haven't installed
I-I'll get on it after Christmas. Please stop piddling. Please.

>ops pic

so accurate

>considered buying a new car because double the HP but my current one still works just needs some work
I hate this conflict

Ha, you act as if I have a car.

Fug this made me feel bad. Are coilovers worth it compared to regular progressive lowering springs?

Coilovers are a good way to fuck up your dampening/rebound and make the car shit to drive. Lowering springs aren't as "proper" but are more likely to preserve the car's comfort while offering a mild performance improvement.

It's an STI, it's nowhere close to comfortable as it is now

>Buy it
>Daily it
>Turn current car into track car

No , I think Imma go beat it at the track tho.

I'm 21 and already have 3 cars blocking the drivaway, my parents won't accept another one lel
> 95 hp track car
absolutely European

Friendly reminder that your car does love you back. She might not always show it, but she does love you back.

Keep it stock faggot

Is car chan for hug or fug?

Gonna get her some oil and a nice car wash :3

daily reminder that a car is an inanimate object and is incapable of feelings

t. Someone who drives a beater and hasn't had an oil change in 200,000 miles because he's a retard

I got BC racing on my 13 Sti and they are good. Large range of dampening to make it softer than stock or break your back stiff.

Yep I'm spending most of my time off working on my car
>new tires
>new brakes
>o2 sensor
>find vacuum leak
>fix distributor oil leak
I just bought this car and I'm going to make her feel better :^)

Your car loves you back user

Excellent post.

iktf m8. spent all summer and all my monies replacing old parts and making her "mine". now just trying to stay comfy during winter. still like to have some quality detailing and wash time every week though. got lots of work to do once it warms up again.