FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RJbPyXadYk
youtube.com/watch?v=glUOprx56sU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4tEUfrRgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want a game where you get locked into Fazbear's, and have to survive for X days, while avoiding animatronics and collecting dirt on the company through computers. It's more of a hacking and stealth game than a horror game,
with the player character being able to mess with the robots' brains as well

A free-roam style game like CASE: Animatronics would be cool. You play as a detective who sneaks into Freddy's after closing time to collect evidence and solve the rumors of murders and disappearances and you have to hide and distract not only Freddy and the gang but also Mike and the cameras, pretty much like you've been plopped in the middle of a typical playthrough.

Yeah exactly. I mean Mike might be as much of a victim but he's still the security. He might try to stop you or, worse. save you. If he sees you in danger and doesn't know your'e aware.
It'd also be a better way of delivering backstory on things than what we've had, if even at all. Like those newspaper clippings that would sometimes show up on the walls. Imagine a bad end where Mike spots you, tries to stop you but gets distracted enough to get grabbed by an animatronic,
and the horror of watching what happens from some vent or something.

>bad ending: get caught and stuffed yourself
>meh ending: don't get the information you need before time is up
>okay ending: get what you came for but witness Mike being caught and stuffed
>best ending: get what you need, Mike is unaware of you and lives to guard another night

>Secret ending: Collect all the info, but get caught. Mike hands it in to the cops, but now you're also haunting the place.

>Secret ending unlocks new mode post suiting where you try and help Mike survive 4/20 mode

>Occasionally you turn and join the others in hunting Mike
>You have a meter that once full you have to hunt Mike until it depletes
>Not only do you have to help Mike, you have to also help him defend against you when you turn
>Ending where you help mike live.
>Ending where you intentionally kill Mike or just when Mike dies.
Another secret ending where you are able to free the kids and yourself when the night ends. You just have to preform certain tasks during the game to do this, like how you get the good ending in Fnaf 3.

This sounds way cooler than it has any right to.

Ideas usually do espcially next to a less than stellar reality.
Second game was hyped to hell and back with all these ideas which got killed upon release and people still are mad. Yet they remain for a trickle of content drama and the masochistic thrill of seeing how bad the next game will be so they can talk again and again about how great the first one was.

I just want something a la reverse Dead By Daylight, where one guard has to defend himself against four bots in a multiplayer survival game.

Possible ideas include restrictions in the bots vision and movement, a complex map for the guard to get lost in, and forcing the bots to move from room to room or they are forced back onto stage.

Personally I thought and still think that the entire "old and new animatronics would be waging war on each other while both sides are trying to stuff one human" thing was completely ridiculous.

I think people were just expecting it to not be a retarded conga line of identical buggy enemies bumrushing you with a shitty plot twist storyline on top

I was expecting you'd need to fend off the old bots and the new bots in different ways, personally. Like, mask on makes the old bots leave you alone, but mask off makes the new bots leave you alone.

Yeah that was the theory I liked the best. Too bad it was WRONG

This, exactly. There was no difference between most of the animatronics. Even during the first week or so, people were trying to figure out some additional mechanic to the mask to see if characters like Toy Freddy and Freddy were any different, aside from following paths and having different opinions on faggotry. And the dumb twist even justifies this shitty behavior in-universe.

I want to protect Goose's smile.

FNAF2 would have been fixed if each night had either the derelicts or the toys come after you, with each group having a different set of habits. Like the toys relied more on their scanning and the vents, while the Derelicts were more about misdirection with lights. IIRC a fan game let you turn off the lights in your room, and that would have been good to use.
Final night has them all come for you,
sometimes in pairs or trios.

I like her. She's super chill and I can't not read her lines as a chill hippie voice. Speaking of that series, can you guys answer a few yes-or-no questions?
Is going to turn out Mike's in a coma?
Is bonbon going to rape mike?
Is foxglove really a guy?

Mike switched dimensions with his robot self
No
It's left ambigous but I say yes.

>I say yes
Why so? Mike found Foxglove attractive, so is he a faggot then?

It would make sense to actively try to prevent your replacements from succeeding and getting you sent off to some warehouse staring at the inside of a crate for all eternity, but the psychological impact of a robot with a human's mind going through decay and decomposition seems completely lost on Scott because everyone in this series is autistic.

I just want to hug her. I've always had a fondness for characters with poor eyesight, and she just seems so nice. To be fair, I'm convinced that all of the Chicas are the best girl of their respective houses. April is a very strong contender for wherever she's placed, though.

It'd be great for an AAA horror game like Alien Isolation.

I like Foxglove better as a guy and it's how I've read him ever since Mike saw him naked. Mike's a meddling cunt of an ape who probably isn't even canon gay.

Hang on, wasn't that game terrible? I remember people saying it was a buggy mess.

Weird. I read mangle as having a kind of overly dramatic tone I've heard somewhere but can't place. "Mahvelous", with an emphasis on the "a" making an extended "ah" sound and the "ous" having a slightly extended "s". Like faux British, I guess. Someone trying to affect the accent but lingering somewhere close to natural sounding, i guess.

That said, Mango reads like she'd have a deeper voice. Not masculine, but huskier. Also she extends her Rs for some reason.

Both Foxy's read as pirate, with Haddok being Mr Krabs, and Rakram(?) being like "Annoyed Jack Sparrow".
Yeah no, with how blueballed the poor bastard is at every turn there's no way he's a fudgepacker.

Why would the dead kids care about that sort of thing, they'd want the peace of being disassembled and put to rest.

>but what if the dead kids weren't a thing

Can you imagine how even more randomized and bullshit the AI would be if the two groups were fighting each other while trying to get you?

>Hang on, wasn't that game terrible? I remember people saying it was a buggy mess.
I remember it being atmospheric but boring and tedious.
Sometimes that's enough for people though.

I suppose it would make sense for Foxglove's body image issues to be tied to his(?) gender somehow.

>Why would the dead kids care about that sort of thing, they'd want the peace of being disassembled and put to rest.
Given how they're still running with their arms and face torn off, it's a reasonable guess that they're in those suits through thick and thin. It stands to reason then that you'd want to destroy the other guys, if there was a possibility that you'd be much worse off than being left to your own devices in a building, which is what happened before 2 and after 1.

Holy shit those are the exact voices I gave the characters, too. Mr. Krabs and Jack Sparrow exactly.
I don't know if this is coincidence or just strong characterisation, but man that's neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RJbPyXadYk

Like a vulture, picking the last bits of sinewy meat off of a long-decayed corpse

I read Rackham as an older, less angry Kevin, Haddock as Christ the Ninja Pirate from Weebl and Bob ('member and Bob?), Foxglove as having this Red Guy ('member Cow and Chicken?)-tinged super androgynous voice that could honestly go either way, and Mango as a somewhat older Rarity, the best pony.

>Rarity, the best pony
Yeah that's it. That's how Mangle reads to me.

>even Matpat is shitting on Scott
If this keeps up I'm kind of worried that Scott is actually going to end up killing himself.

If that happened would MatPat then kill himself out of guilt?

I think Afton is Scott's self insert. He has three kids, likes to design robots, and became a children's entertainer without thinking whether or not he wants to really do it.

What does he go on about in this video?
Also, Scott pretty much made his bed. Of course you'd have a hard time making 6, you wrote yourself into a corner with all your dumb plot twists and retcons over the years. It's like dangling your keys in front of your dog and getting surprised he eats them. Scott really should've made a horror sequel for the same audience he did 1 for, as opposed to making it into a story-focused series for the kids.

Matpat's been shitting on Scott ever since he started making those videos, where have you been?

Dammit, get back to the cove you little shit.

From what I can gather through his fucking awful humor and grating voice

>the Twisted animatronics are the same kind of robots as the Funtime animatronics
>Afton built the Twisted animatronics, and Henry helped him (for some reason)
>Henry killed himself because he was guilty about helping Afton
>the "power module" that you take from Funtime Freddy on SL Night 3 is actually the spooky sound disc that makes you hallucinate
>the spooky sound discs are actually canon to the games
>the reason for every single hallucination and the Phantoms in FNAF 3 are because of the spooky sound discs
>William or Michael is Springtrap, he doesn't care enough to clarify (thank christ)
>Charlie is a robot

Like most other videos, he has one or two good point but then completely fucks it over.

You forget that MatPat is a narcissist and an asshole.

The short version is that he is happy that there is no Fnaf 6 and mocks Scott for it.
He read the book and tried to use it to solve the series. Despite the books being a separate canon.
Makes leaps of logic that on the surface seem good but fall apart under any analysis.

About the only thing of note it that he brings up the sound emitters from the book and reasons that they are the cause for everything happening in the games.

What you are imagining is a "Trans-Atlantic" Accent, intentionally affected by higher class people during the first half of the 20th Century to sound upper class. Which makes perfect sense why Foxglove, Mango, and Rarity would have it.

>Eee?
>Eee.
>Eee...
>EEE!
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--

I want to reset her dislocated shoulder.

Alright, be honest, which one of you was this?

Lovecraftfag?

CDF's husband outside of his natural habitat

Who looks in the mirror wearing this and says "Yeah, this is how I want to present myself to the world. This is me."?

Topical.

Benis.

Where the fuck is this from?

A video I'm not going to post because I don't want this to turn into /pol/. Let's just say he really embarrassed himself.

Neat!

Probably
He was always up on his /pol/ memes

benis is the likable shadman of /5N@F/

It had to be lie witness news, right?

Benis is like Shadman but less edgy and worse at drawing.

Yes

please, please, PLEASE tell me, I might know who this guy is and yes, he does/did go to the general.

>worse at drawing.
While mechanically true, I actually enjoy Benis' stick figure shitposts

reminder to hit [Update] before making your posts

Okay, okay. I wouldn't suggest letting him see it, though. youtube.com/watch?v=glUOprx56sU

We need to be more active. Why so dead?

bitter anons/discord leakers and lack of artist due to said bitter anons/discord leakers

I keep telling people that discord is cancer but nobody will believe me.

Or just, you know, lack of inspiration or time.

Well, what's left for us to discuss? Is there anything you want to talk about?

You people have been shitposting for ages on your own, I don't really thing new content is a needed thing at this point. Also wasn't there a particularly shitty book recently?

Favorite animatronic
Least favorite animatronic
Why?

Favorite: Toy chica. The absurdity of a pink crotchplate is still great. Also I like the implication of the company saying "Fat chicken might not give a good message, so let's trim her up and have her encourage something more active."

Least favorite: Nightmare everything. They're just unpleasant to look at and not in the good way.

What do you mean "you people"?
>shitty book
Talking about it isn't good for Ghost's blood pressure.

>ghost
What happened? It can't be that bad, right?

Bane is Kira
Batman is Ghost
Bane's knee is The Twisted Ones

The most upbeat, #1 series cheerleader of the thread read 3/4 of The Twisted Ones on stream before launching into an agonized tirade about how Scott was a backstabbing sellout hack and lamented wasting three years of his life creating content for the series.

I don't think there's anything left that needs to be said about that book.

Jesus christ.
Is it archived somewhere? There was angry ranting, right?
Ghost isn't gone forever right?

It was a drinking game stream, wasn't it? That can't have helped.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4tEUfrRgE

Ballora's got a good character design and the voice acting wasn't gratuitous.
Least favorite is any of the Nightmares, excluding the Nightmarionnete who might as well be called something else.

It was horrible, our glorious fagmaster bravely tried to read aloud from The Twisted Ones on a dark and stormy night, but half-way through hry.e had a mental breakdown as the eldritch tome sapped away the last bit of his sanity and reduced him to an insane, gibbering ghoul that now wanders the darkened passageways of The Black Library.
It was so painful to him, that THEM set up a loop where that stream plays over and over again for eternity to harvest his pain, grief, confusion and suffering.

Ghost is now known as Abdul Alhazred and he said he's working on a new pastebin story called the negronommysomething.

>Ghost isn't gone forever right?
I don't think he's gone for good, but his faith in FNAF has undoubtedly been shaken.

I swear, you could hear any traces of goodwill he still had towards the franchise crumble away with each word read.

It's his first step on the long adventure called "developing taste."

I would not read it with a friend.
I would not read it in the end.
I would not read it over there.
I would not read it anywhere.
This fucking book is fucking trash,
It gives me all a fucking rash!
I HATE THIS BOOK AND HOPE IT BURNS
I HATE THIS BOOK: I NEVER LEARN

This hurts to listen to, man.
Yeah no, it's painful to hear this. Like a strong "i get this on a personal level" shit.

>Ballora's got a good character design and the voice acting wasn't gratuitous.
Also, she's weird and different from the others, isn't a retread of the main four, and has a breddy gud body as far as creepy robots go.

>Favorite animatronic
Springtrap, he's well-designed and intimidating without seeming too unrealistic, while his backstory and characteristics make him much more threatening than any of the other antagonists though it goes without saying that he's been retroactively ruined just like all the rest.

>Least favorite animatronic
Baby, she's ugly, stupid, uninteresting, not scary, and annoying both in-game and storywise.

Yeah, I dislike how Scott stuck with the same character designs and slapped an aesthetic on. It's why their only good appearances were in the first game; [X] Freddy, [X] Chica, ect.. has little thought put into it because they're there for fanboys.
>BUT NO CHICA, OH WELL
>I applaud it for being different!

>his backstory and characteristics make him much more threatening than any of the other antagonists though it goes without saying that he's been retroactively ruined just like all the rest
This whole "Michaeltrap" business really confuses me. Does Scott not realize that Springtrap standing out from the rest in morality was a GOOD thing? Is he incapable of writing a villain without making it "but he was murdered/lost his puppy/raped so he's not a bad guy after all!"
I get that he's super Christian, but you'd think that he would draw the line at Springtrap.

That's all assuming he goes through with it. 'member when we thought he was gonna make Phone Guy the killer?

When you start to put things together, it seems likely that something is wrong with Scott mentally.

Going off TTO, where Springtrap is still portrayed as the (comically evil) killer, SL Custom Night was probably just red herring bullshit to bait theoryfags

Naw, I think Scott is still trying to pretend the book is a separate continuity while still leeching ideas from it. It's pretty damn obvious the Afton in Silver Eyes isn't the Afton in Sister Fister. Though I do think Matpat was right in that Scott will inevitably use the brown note discs to explain FNAF4 and some aspects of FNAF3 since he quietly covered up the box in FNAF4 which I'm 99% sure was going the coma route to explain the first three games. Some would call this use of branching continuities to make for endless theory-crafting clever and fun writing.

I call it trash by an utter hack who needs to move on to making a new series.

My impression was that it left Michaeltrap open. The books are completely insane and off the rails, so he might just be working to differentiate the books and the games on a more obvious level, as opposed to TSE which was relatively grounded. So he makes Springtrap William Afton in the books, and then makes Michael Afton in the games as a clear indicator. It's a surprisingly common trend among adaptations of ongoing media for the source material to purposefully fuck shit up. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Scott's doing, trying to amputate the books from the games, and the different Springtrap identities is a symptom of it.

>It's pretty damn obvious the Afton in Silver Eyes isn't the Afton in Sister Fister.
Afton Robotics shows up in Twisty Fisties, so if they weren't before, he's clearly trying to make them more similar

I wish he'd just go the coma route, go off and do Desolate Hope, and let someone competent take the reigns with the games.

I wish he'd just say that 4-SL were a separate continuity along with Kira's dogshit 'soon-to-be-trilogy' so the first three games aren't tarnished by terrible later decisions.Then he could follow his own advice: He straight up fucking said he had more fun developing the minigames in FNAF World Update 2 than almost anything else.

If he refuses to let go of FNAF out of love for the characters, then just do more of that shit. Release a silly fun arcade pack of games on Steam for five bucks. I'd buy it. That'd be a good time. Make Foxy Fighters a full game, when Scott is in shitpost mode he makes way better content then when he's trying to be grim and serious. Fuck, SL was a good example of that, when the game was going full black comedy it was incredible, but every 'dramatic' cutscene aside from Night 4's Baby speech was just eyeroll inducing. FNAF is about giant Chuck E Cheese robots, it should be silly, silly is good. How Scott still doesn't get that shit is mindboggingly stupid.

Welcome to the hell we've all been living in since 2015

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

I miss the days when "The ride never ends" was accurate.

>Desolate Hope
I really miss Souldozerfag

So why did Mangle and Balloon Boy have Phantoms, anyways?

A literal fear gas. It's explained in 3 that the vntilation isn't exactly working right so due to the lack of oxigen and the creepy location (it may also be due to Springtrap's rotting smell) you start to hallucinate things.