/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

nice postign thread only please dont be mean to others

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

fflogs.com/reports/3tNDMbGL2cKmF1wC#fight=11&type=damage-done
fflogs.com/rankings/17#boss=46&metric=dps&class=Global&spec=Machinist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

putt mad lol

Cute OP!

This is going to be a cute thread filled with cuteposting!

thats not me ruining the coffee table

you all are horrible people who ran off the people who were actually nice because they got more attention, you are cuckoos in human clothing and I will never give you a shed of niceness because of this. you also stalked my friend to the point where they quit the game. the only reason im still here is to collect names to add them to my blacklist. I hope you all burn!

abe diap

No it's not. You cant just post a random image and claim its her and then tell others to prove you wrong. Thats not how burden of proof works idiot.

You are a shit troll posting random images off random facebooks.

aika ginge bush

i wanna watch abe best girl fill her diaper!

lesbian hottie

oink

What exactly is the issue with a cuckoo? I don't have these things where I live.

rq to ultra gold

im a writer

mado abe needs a change

They kick the eggs out of the nests of other birds and then lay their own in them.

>random image
they flipped out when these images were posted to where they disappeared from the thread. which is different from where they will taunt or reply in any way.

Which is the most fun melee DPS?

We are slowly turning into kspg. Won't be long before elk gets jani and deletes our threads.

Fox up on Mateus instance 1.

rdm

damn, some professional house wreckers.

How do I find a gf in this game?

i dont post

do they fug

>They kick
Incorrect.
They bring/lay their single egg in another bird's next. The egg shells look smiliar so they never catch on. The cuckoo always hatches first, then the chick proceeds to push the unhatched eggs out of the next to eliminate competition for food.

Who is spamming about who?

Server? If you're the right person I'm the one for you.

That's still not proof.

>Mateus

Careful if you get the whole server in on it they might actually fill an instance.

While I wouldn't have used that wording specifically, that's pretty much what has happened. I know of a few individuals who saw just how nasty people were getting and don't like posting anymore, either for group content or asking/answering questions since it'll get drowned out by the rabid hate machine that won't quit.

PST Cute Girl or Almond Milk

So many summer parties in Eorzea this year. Costa is really seeing that tourism gil.

I'd like a catwife if its not too much trouble. I can promise at least 3 /pets a day and I'll awkwardly ask how youre doing every evening. On mateus

Pst

Balmung

So why is MNK better than SAM now?

Scary how the young cuckooo is pre-programmed to kill eggs

Sorry. But I'm not the person for you. Good night.

MNK was used in progression due to its utility.

this is a very vague accusation

how does it know to do that tho

I'm going to KILL a cute meowboi every time a tank refuses to drop stance on bosses when I shadewalker them!!

But it's also present in a large number of the currently fastest savage clears

It's in its dna.

So in the end is RIP AST?

It was always comparable, anyone telling you otherwise is a moron. What pushed it to being a common choice for O4S is the lack of positionals on Neo Exdeath and Mantra. It's a recurring trend that MNK is picked up on the last boss.

Basically it still hits hard while bringing Mantra which is a great prog tool and Brotherhood finishes making up the difference in their personal DPS when combined with Mantra assuming a standard 3/1 physical/caster party.

And that's just with the most basic gear at the start of an expansion. I wouldn't be surprised if MNK straight up did more damage than SAM near the end when you can stack loads of crit.

I'm assuming it all comes down to group composition. I can see a MNK+Brotherhood in a melee heavy group easily keeping up with SAM.

>the jagged thigh gap

my fucking sides

im pretty decent looking

Liora isn't on. I admire your effort that went into copying her midlander tho.

I downloaded the trial, which Aether world should I join?
The ones with exp bonuses? I'm not really in a hurry to level up though, unless the grind in this game is unbearable.

>he uses his tank stance

True sign of a bad player.

Putt has never been posted before.

ninja...

Mateus is okay, but if you want to level up quick the preferred worlds are your best bet.

New to caring about my gear at endgame

What's the most efficient order to buy tomestone of creation gear for increasing character power?

I missed my deltascape crystalloid the first week, so I'm a bit further out on a weapon and will have time to save up enough before then, so it's armor pieces today.

The world first used AST. At this point its preference based on composition.

>Dragoon
Unexpected.

6-10 speed rankings as well here.

Total in top 10 speed kills currently on fflogs for Neo Exdeath:

DRK - 10
PLD - 9
WAR - 1

NIN - 10
MNK - 6
SAM - 2
DRG - 2

BRD - 10
MCH - 0

RDM - 8
BLM - 1
SMN - 1

WHM - 10
SCH - 6
AST - 4

RIP MCH

post rare dames

What the hell do I spend all my centurio seals on?

bussy

VI materia

some crazy fuck actually played summoner

That group went with the single WAR in the list on top of that SMN. It's kind of hilarious.

Still not crazy enough to take MCH though.

>new melee dips
Haha... maybe week 3 clear?

He even did the most DPS in his group on the fight. The absolute madman. fflogs.com/reports/3tNDMbGL2cKmF1wC#fight=11&type=damage-done

This, the rampant misinforming, lies and backtalking people do here has gotten out of control.

Lf highlander gf

i want a gf

Just goes to show that the player matters more than the comp.
Unless you're MCH.

Decided to see how far down I had to go to find a MCH, found one at group rank 16. His damage looks ok. He is also literally the only Machinist on FFLogs to clear the fight.

fflogs.com/rankings/17#boss=46&metric=dps&class=Global&spec=Machinist

Just proves that composition is a joke and skill is more important

SMN is a strong class, it's just no RDM and it's very difficult to play. It's pretty much a go-to sort of class for anyone who was autistic enough to like BRD in Heavensward because that entire class is just full of tiny optimisations.

>Water is wet

i loved bard in hw and i wont even touch summoner its so boring even with the optimization

Don't get one ingame.

Find a gf outside the game and then get her into it to play it with you. Buy her SB and skips if she likes the trial/starter version.

>Fifty(50) players cleared on Bard
>ONE(1) player cleared on MCH
I just don't even.

i cant get one in game anyways

It's more likely there just aren't people playing MCH
or, groups refusing to take MCH because "they're trash"
something something self-fulfilling prophecy

>There's now a column to try to calculate peoples DPS without Balance
>tfw you will never be this assblasted over the existence of a class

Girlfriend?

Or "girl"friend?

The majority of the groups clearing at this point will have player with both MCH and BRD leveled to 70. It's more likely the ranged DPS player in each case chose to play Bard over MCH than being bullied off the class.

So long as they look feminine and have a feminine voice, I don't think it matters as much online. It's not like you're physically with them.

Of course player matters more than the comp

But the best players tend to also play the most optimal jobs

Total players cleared on each class (Neo Exdeath)

PLD - 56
BRD - 55
RDM - 49
WHM - 48
NIN - 46
DRK - 43
AST - 31
SCH - 28
MNK - 27
SAM - 24
DRG - 13
WAR - 13
SMN - 5
BLM - 4
MCH - 2 (It actually just updated as I was doing this, neat)

it's worse than both blm and rdm now. the only reason you'd play it is if you're stubborn and/or somehow too dumb to learn jobs that are way less complicated than it.

>BLM - 4

>28 SCH

WE WERE MEANT TO BE META!!!1!

>SMN
>complicated
If you're stupid maybe

>People giving a shit about prog clears and not farm
Did you dumbasses really expect WHM/PLD/BRD to not be the king of prog?

what are the chances RDM is gutted?
currently it does blm tier damage with much much more mobility and it brings utility for progression

Did you exclude a zone? I see 67 PLDs not 56.

If I pretend to be a girl, can I get some free stuff?

And BLM and RDM are?

None of the jobs are complicated

Anyone here in a Hunt LS on Mateus? I keep running past all these A Ranks everywhere.

Trying to export a fight into rankings and keep getting this error

"There are no ranks in this report for this boss. It's possible something went wrong during the export process. You can try clicking the Export button below and see if that fixes the issue."

Any reason why this is happening? Tried exporting like 5 times and keep getting same error. Doesn't even give me estimates.

It's easy, pretend-date Elk and he will buy you anything

It's constantly updating right now, so the numbers will be going up and up. I'll probably grab all the numbers again sometime late this evening to see how it's changed.