Hello, I recently bought a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria...

Hello, I recently bought a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria. I was wondering what upgrades would be recommended if I wanted to go faster? Budget would be around $5000, but this is flexible. Pic isn't mine, just a photo from google.

Procharger. Only way to make power on a 2v is with boost. Also gears help a lot too. 3.55s would be perfect for a supercharger.

if you want to go faster? i think you got the wrong car bud
expect everyone to do speed limit anywhere near you

Change the rear gearing. It's really easy, the Ford 8.8 is one of the most common differentials out there.

Get some big decals on the side that say NOT A COP

Is there any other modifications that would compliment these? Procharger is a brand if supercharger, correct? Will my engine be able to support that stock?
I had heard this for a while, and was planning on going with 3.55, as recommended.
I've noticed that, it is kind of nice that I don't get cutoff anymore, and people seem to keep their distance.
What if I get some ICE decals, and roll through the Mexican neighborhoods while I'm bored?

I have a 4.6l 2v in my Ford Expedition, and I put MSD ignition coils, Pace Setter short-tube headers, deleted the EGR, Trick-Flow valve covers, and a larger throttle body. Not a huge noticeable difference, but the dyno said that I gained 30-35HP.

>please help me, I can't stop throwing money at it, I have no self control

www.adtr.net
you're welcome

30-35 from shorties and a throttle body?

post dyno sheet, i refuse to believe.

>Procharger is a brand if supercharger, correct? Will my engine be able to support that stock?

Uhh, no and it depends.

This guy basically nails it. That and look at a J-mod. Wont make you faster but will complement.

Yes procharger is a brand of supercharger. Very good value. Pretty much a belt driven turbo. 2 valves can handle 390-410hp on stock internals. Youll need to build the motor for crazy numbers.

>Yes procharger is a brand of supercharger
My interpretation of "brand" must be different

Eh poor word choice on my part. Substitute type for brand.

How much boost can you run on an otherwise stock panther engine?

Until it breaks. Then you rebuild it to handle more.

Depends entirely. Stock engines are either complete shit or gems. But 5-7 lbs of boost is sufficient for stock. One of my friends daily drove his 01 gt with a kenne belle on it for 5 years before having to rebuild it stronger.

Bell*

Haha you too? I have the same stories, hence my pointLots of people buy crown vics that were former cop cars. They may be clean and untouched with low miles, but them idle hrs tho. You either build the engine outright to handle the exact amount of boost you want from the get go, or you put in on, crunch the numbers, jesus take the wheel.

>What if I get some ICE decals, and roll through the Mexican neighborhoods while I'm bored?
you should probably kill yourself now and/or hope your vic has bulletproof doors

LS swap. Pricey but better than spending $5000 to make 400whp.

That’s disgusting wtf man

a different car
you don't buy a landbarge because you want to go fast, especially not a Panther.

unless it's an LT1 Roadmaster/Caprice Classic

then you have to build up the 4L60E to handle the stock LT1

2v Modulars are trash tier compared to an LS

>follow retarded brand loyalty to be barely faster than a v6 unless you are willing to afford a coyote 5.0
or
>get an half decent engine

LS is trash mate

LS is literally a shitty meme. The 4.6 is lightyears ahead of it.

1. get rid of factory exhaust strangulation. Run a straight through true dual (no crossover)
2. install lower gears
3. AFR /edelbrock/ some other aftermarket head
4. trans cooler (if it doesnt have one already
5. second hand supercharger

But my vic does have bulletproof doors, a lot of retired police interceptors do.

Question to the OP and erryone here.
Is $2800 too much for an 08 P71 with under 80k miles and was used for stupid shit like town officials or a health inspector?

And also yeah what people said about rear gearing. Pretty easy way to get more speed when you can't make the horsepower move very much.

wew get a load of this paco. Maybe your violent subhuman kind should not be in his country illegally, ever think of that?

Take that $5,000, sell the car, and buy a performance car. Mustang, challenger, charger, camaro. Don't chase good money after bad, you can still undo this terrible mistake.

Besides, no girl wants to be seen in that filthy old cop car

Kill yourself soyboy