Putting this in this weekend, just a starter. Any tips?

Putting this in this weekend, just a starter. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDWrU3OrQ6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make sure to run around 15 000 pounds of boost for optimum power/reliability

he's got a hundred grand under the hood of that car

Yeah pops said never to pass 15,025 but i'll stay around 15,000 just to be safe. Don't wanna blow anything

Get an experienced crane operator.

will this fit my honda's d15?

>yfw it still runs normal boost pressures, just in a much larger application

I take it you like stance cars?

What snail is that?
My KTR110 off a 15L Komastu dumpy looks similar in size to yours

oh of course. i might have to put the engine outside of the car though, like on the roof or something so the turbo will have somewhere to fit.

it's a little bigger than i expected but i'm not complaining i'll be the fastest 2013 nissan sentra in the world

What if i told you this picture is not a photoshop?
youtube.com/watch?v=yDWrU3OrQ6M

those are some really intricate hood cut-outs. props to the builder. i wonder how many times he opened and closed the hood to make it

kek

so what happens if a bird goes in that turbo?

it does need some kind of filter tbqh. if even a pebble somehow ends up in it gg entire car

guessing they run no filter for more power

Pretty sure the thing on the left is a generator/motor. Sweet hydroelectric pump-turbine you've got there.

how much power could u lose from pic related??

it's definitely a turbo from the world's largest engine. u tried

who really knows they must have a reason for it though

worlds most powerful engine* 109k HP

isn't it the turbo off pic?

its off of a twin turbo cat semi motor.

yes. redline 109 rpm

well i mean that is a lot with everything considered

i imagine this turbo has a single digit that represents the number of runs before a rebuild/new is needed. Its a race car and a drag car at that. These motors get barely run that's why most dont even have a radiator or water jacket.

Serious question, what is wrong with this? No experience with turbos except the concept of how they work.

same, only seen them in videos etc.

my friend who i'm sitting beside right now works on cars. he says that the air turns all choppy from the holes and it's not good for it

>>>> car gore thread

How does he see out of it? The turbo is literally bigger than his head and directly in front of his face

A hell of a lot more than you'd think desu

what a retard. look up laminar flow. fine mesh netting is used to produce a laminar flow from turbulent. however in this case it doesnt really do anything, the air will go back to turbulent before it passes the impeller anyway

>Workers inspect the engine from an average 1980s American sedan in the Jiffy Lube service bay, 2011