/fog/ Fallout General

Why aren't you supporting the RailRoad edition?

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16967/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25664/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best girl coming through.

>Why aren't you supporting the RailRoad edition?
Because a Institute and Minuteman combo is best for the Commonwealth in the long run.

>supporting slavery
Want to know how I know you are a white male user?

Are there any good gameplay improvement mods for vegas? Nevada doesnt look interesting, most stuff I see is pages of graphics mods and "adds x weapon" mods

The literal sage disagrees.
Institute a shit is canon.

Trying to push the outter wall, down into the ground more but when i select everything it goes all red.

How can i do this? someone mention console commands to me recently but i don't know if that will work for a group of objects.

Does Fallout 2 ever stop being excruciating i feel like a fucking hobo i've been kicking geckos for what feels like 2 hours

You do a lot of chems?
I mean you are the new Director. Things could go very different. It wont be easy to change their ways, but it may be possible. Which ain't so for Bos or the Railroad.
And even when they stay underground and do tests on the Commonwealth, it would be acceptable. You could make sure that it won't be as retarded as under father.

>Nevada doesnt look interesting
Really? The setting and location is great, the mojave is a fun place.

Its not as destroyed as everywhere else but is still a post-apocalypse world but a one that is slowly rebuilding and thriving, its fucking great.

>Default Curry

How come the institute can't build a decent laser rifle?

Post characters you're actually playing.

I hate Curie so fucking much. I thought I'd finally get an actual femrobot companion and then you get slapped in the face with "lol I hate this body make me a literal fucking human out of nowhere but with metal underneath teehee :^)".
Fuck off, fucking Bethesda and their fucking synth bullshit shoved down your throat every 2 fucking seconds, fuck

Place everywhere would help.
Also good job building all that shit before trying it.

Just run to San Fran and talk to the retard in Power Armour and he tells you to go to Navarro, then savescum the Enclave Patrols until you get there and then grab the APA inside the base. Bam, second best armour in the game this early.

What's it like, being on the moon user? Are you with the Enclave?

>Things could go very different
Meme Murphy can literally see the future as proven several times in the game so no, they really can't.

>Place everywhere would help.
>Also good job building all that shit before trying it.
What?

Best fembot companion coming through.

gib link

With voices or it's just a skin?
pls give a link if it's not just a skin

Nah, the extra weight is balance enough on any armor that isn't A weave-enhanced Silver Shroud.

EDI is shit, just a white and grey human (also autistic), ruined ME3 with the "shepard help me fuck Joker!" every other dialogue.

Does it have ME weapons aswell?

Have a pre-war waifu and some pre-war raifus

Wrong image fagget

She just says "Every Sacrifice an acceptable loss." Yes, that's USUALLY a euphemism for a cold person deeming a great sacrifice merely acceptable, but with the SS as director it *COULD* mean the sacrifices are so small that they are actually acceptable losses.

Actually Matt the questgiver is in Metal Armor up top, and you need decent Cha to bluff into the Enclave Base.

Now this I actually want. You got a link my man?

Because they are short sighted idealistic fools who care not for their fellow man, or the impact of their actions. The entirety of the Commonwealth is under the oppression of the Institute but it is only synths they wish to help and hate others because they dislike synths due to past experiences. They ignore the fact that each synth is near immortal and in lore is faster, stronger and arguably can easily be programmed to be smarter than any human. Fractured as humanity is such things could easily turn around and begin the very process they were liberated from with ease, none being the wiser until it is too late due to them being nearly indistinguishable from a regular human.

I, too, desire this robofu

Well, that depends, synths may not have the programming to build what their masters did, and thus can't reproduce.

Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas are shit. The only real Fallout games are 3 and 4. Even 3 wasn't that good because Bethesda was trying too hard to please the whiny faggots at NMA. With FO4, Bethesda realized their greatest vision for the series, rewrote the lore as "fuck you" to the NMA babies and creates the greatest and biggest selling video game of all time.

Go to bed Todd.

>call Enclave from Gecko
>they get me while I'm going back to Vault City
>convince them that it wasn't me
>steal Jackhammer from one of them
>wipe them because the guy with Gauss rifle died in first turn, energy pistolero is doing fuckall damage and the third guy can only punch

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16967/?
How much longer till god ends our suffering? We surely deserve as much, for meddling with god's chosen.

how do I stop these? what mod do you guys use?

Not soon enough.

thats what you get for being a settlement cuck

>he doesn't appreciate the infinite amount of quests and enjoyment FO4 provides

Thoughts?

I use Nuka World, raiders don't have these sort of problems.

You can try putting garvey in a pillory far away from everything else.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25664/?
Anyone tried this out yet?

what the actual fuck am I looking at

What armor did you have?

I do wish that Nuka World was better fleshed out with an option to end the main quest as a raider instead of a forced choice faction wise.

And y'know, that it let you control and improve vassal settlements better.

what is the beast weapon to remove camel from my fallout game? should i destroy its spirit first?

I really hated how Nukaworld made you kill one of the raider factions. I was splitting them up evenly, and I knew one faction was going to get less. So I went and set them up two settlements in the main world to make up for it. Didn't matter. They still pissed and moaned and betrayed me.

I meant the project nevada mod

I used to use we are the minutemen, good overhaul for them in general and fixes most complaints about preston.

robofuckers BTFO kek
Brb downloading and upvoting until it hits hotfiles.

Not even a robofucker but that looks absolutely terrible.

Meh, the Disciples go too far down the violence for its own sense trail for me, I like the Pitt's Feudal raiders, though in the Pitt they WERE the replacement for agriculture so they had a more important role than just "Feudal lord """"Protecting"""" farmers who do all the real work."

Yeah, i think more radiant quests and random encounters is exactly what FO4 needs.
Glad someone finally stepped up for the task.

Huh, nice combo of gear and stance on that Courier, I see bits of I think either Leather or Ranger for the armguard, Merc Troublemaker and Merc Veteran for the torso and something new for the shoulders?

>already 10,851 unique Downloads

I was more interested in the factions sending hit squads on you for fucking with them, gives a bit of the NV feeling where the assassin goonsquads would hunt you down. I don't care about the radiants that much,

Are there any worthy mods that focus on melee combat?

only unbogus melee afaik

I meant for FNV, sorry

This. They had a whole other game where melee was god. Why play melee in a gun game?

Does Piperfag even live anymore?

where is that scorpio mod from

Unarmed in FO4 is fun
Except when you fight ghouls

>They had a whole other game where melee was god
Bethesda has never made a single game with good melee user.

Idk, I loved and mained a shield and sword warrior in Skyrim. It was pretty tits.

Stealth Archery was still generally better power level wise.

Even /fog/ reminds me I should go finish all TORtanic storylines. Fuck.

That's not fair though, stealth archer is the best in every bethesda game. For everything that wasn't stealth archer melee was best.

is this more cannot have GUN mods?

Only Imperial Agent is worth it m8. I completed all Storylines for the special tag for reasons i can't even comprehend anymore and only Agent and maybe Bounty Hunter were even remotely enjoyable.

Have you guys ever noticed that the BoS's founding is very similar to a pre-apocalypse less cynical Day of the Dead? What with the underground facility and the army guys killing scientists for going Too Far?

help /fog/, every character I make ends up turning tactical. How do I escape this?

losts of chems and alcohol

Full melee, batter up. No VATS, no Jet derivatives, just psychobuff/bufftats (combos due to different base drugs) and some fitting equipment - baseball attire with the 2076 bat to knock them out of the park. Baseball grenades for range - get the Fastball mod to make them actually hit stuff. Stay drugged to the gills at all times, just like a real American sportsman!

Playing lightside sith warrior is fun. Also some of the expac stuff is fun. Especially since you get to romance the sith lady even if you are a lady or are on the republic side.

Though thinking about all this has reminded me that I couldn't romance Vette on my togruta sith warrior lady and had no option to be all possessive of her in front of her old gang after you help her steal that relic back.

Also my time playing an agent was ruined the first time when you can seduce someone for info isn't given for lady agents even though the target was totally down to fuck either way.

I mean how the fuck did bioware fuck all that up?

Why is Piper so amazing?

Reposting from last thread because no response.

I haven't touched FONV in years but I feel like playing it. Does it still get mods? Are there any good mods that have been made recently?

>Unarmed in FO4 is fun
How so? I'm honestly asking. I admittedly only tried out melee while checking out the Combat Zone mod and it felt like nothing but block/strike/block/strike because initiating an attack by yourself will always get blocked by the prescient NPCs.

MOTHERFUCKER
CURIE LOST ALL THE ITEMS I GAVE HER AGAIN
INCLUDING A FULL SET OF FULLY UPGRADED T-51
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO STOP HER INVENTORY FROM MYSTERIOUSLY VANISHING

delete her

Get a non-shit companion.

>Does it still get mods
A few but it's taken quite a dip on Nexus.Initially i thought Fallout 4 killed it but FO4nexus is pretty dead too at least compared to what a new Game should have, also almost nop NVmodder of note makes anything for FO4 either. They are all just gone
Maybe paid mods and all the ego drama it incited between modders has actually killed the community.
Still some quality stuff on Gunetwork but the decent stuff is members only.

>but the decent stuff is members only
I hate that fucking site so goddamn much.

Switch to another companion. I suggest Piper.

It's literally worse than Nexus both in moderation and community and that's quite an achievement.

Fuck off

>picks the worst companion
>what do
>told to move on
>fuck off
user don't be upset. Just get over your shit taste.

I know, I used to have full access to all their shit. I did for years. Then I got seriously sick for a better part of a year resulting in me not once logging in during that period. I came back to see they had stripped me of my access because I wasn't a fucking contributing member of the great community anymore.

Why on reddit people usually support the Railroad but on Veeky Forums people usually support the Brotherhood?

I'm not him retard. You're ruining the thread with shitfaggot posts, no one cares about your ugly jew dyke

do you like getting cucked by Koth?

You already know that answer.

Reddit is full of SJW. Reddit is full of /pol/tards.

>Reddit is full of /pol/tards.
this is true

Was supposed to be /fog/ is full of /pol/tards. I am retarded.

No, you were right the first time.