a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
# #

Previous autismfest:
→ #

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/home-office-writes-to-interested-parties-on-air-weapon-regulation
steemit.com/motocross/@b0y2k/honda-leak-announcement-the-return-of-the-cr-2-strokes
latestmxvideos.com/index.php/2017/08/13/honda-officials-drop-a-huge-announcement/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabo_da_Roca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ayyy

>sleeping with the lights on

Red is best bike color, post red bikes.

What?

I still don't think there's enough hashes and arrows after the thread links yet

Pearl white is superior

does this count

Totally, mine have all been red/white combo anyway

So this guy that I know set up a business similar to Airbnb but for bikes, where you list your bike and people can rent it. This got me thinking, who would do that? I could never imagine loaning my bike to some random ass person, would /dbt/ do it? Not going to post the website because I'm trying not to shill, just curious.

Purdy.

Still photoshopping bikes, reply to this if you want your bikes doing. Minimum 1200px.

Suzuki a best!

Correct

Suzuki a okay.

I wouldnt, i am perfectly okay letting people i know use mine but not some random person

>tfw even if it does end up coming out it'll be memed to ridiculous prices like the vultus

>SC Project exhaust

That's amazing.

Didn't ask but I did it anyway.

thanks PS bro
do this one

Posting red bike

>finally a warm day
>battery is dead
>jumped it
>started flurries on the way back
>made it home just in time before the streets were wet.

Cheers mate

Will do my mane, did the other with maximum retro aesthetic

Honda CBR 600 RR or Suzuki GSX-R 600

Looking at 2000-2005 range

Good evening /dbt/. Frame swapping is coming along nicely

Well, she's officially dead, the crooked fuckers that stole her did too much damage for the insurance company to attempt repairs.

Looking at a slightly used VFR1200FD.

It's based on the dct 750 and (as anything remotely exciting coming from honda) made by italians

CBR600RR if you're a true gentleman, GSX if you're the kind of guy who thinks neck tattoos are a good idea.

Wait what, when did this happen? Full story?
I haven't been around dbt for a good few months.
Real sorry to hear dude.

Some cunt stole her from outside the hospital where I work (which I consider extra shitty considering they knew they were either stealing from a sick/injured person, someone who cares for sick/injured people or someone visiting a sick/injured person) and dumped her in a bush 12 miles away.

They busted the steering lock then inexplicably smashed up the left faring, crash bar and pannier rack.

The beachiest boi

POO

send engine
Seems like the price on these has risen ever since they got discontinued

*this happened a month ago.

Was leaning towards the honda, yeah.

If you have any other 600cc superbike suggestions I'd like to hear them

Preferably below 5k euros

UK?

Gsxr750 is so good you can't ignore the option
It really shits on the 600
Otherwise I'd get a 636 for the looks or a peter for performance

Will do if it's economical. There's only 5 (DCT) for sale in the UK and no new adverts have been posted in the last month.

Yes

Man the theft is fucking rife right now, I'm terrified for my Aprilia and it's in a securely locked garage all the time. You near London or Birmingham?

Birmingham, sadly.

Yeah figured as much. The bit that fucks me off is we can't do a fucking thing about it, the police don't really give a shit, unless you defend yourself, in which case you're in the shit. At least your insurance are willing to pay out, a mate in Derby had his bike stolen from outside his apartment and they tried to say it was his fault that it was stolen out of a locked shed.

If it makes you feel better, it was only secured by the steering lock because, at the time, I thought what piece of shit is going to nick a bike from outside a hospital?

Dude they'll kill you for your bike, being parked outside a hospital won't deter them in the slightest. If anything it'll encourage them because the people there are less able to fight back.

This pissed me off the most, the police didn't even bother with forensics because 'they just claim they incidentally touched the bike while it was parked'. My workplace wouldn't give me the CCTV (they'd only give it straight to the police) which is probably just as well because, if I found them, I'd put several kg of burning magnesium through their letterbox and leave a water-based fire extinguisher outside.

The real pisser is I had a nice Shoei Neotec with Scala G9x in the top box and it turns out my insurance only covers gear lost in crashes. They also stole an A4 padded envelope.

>the police didn't even bother with forensics because 'they just claim they incidentally touched the bike while it was parked

Mate one of them managed to get away with about 5 robberies by saying his eczema was the reason that his DNA was constantly at the scene of the crime. They only got him in the end because they found his DNA on a ditched balaclava in some moorland that matched the one seen on CCTV.

Problem is half the cunts are only 15 odd, some arrested dozens of times already, but CPS won't do a thing because they're poor defenceless darlings that dindu nuffin.

>They also stole an A4 padded envelope

The fucking savages.

What happened to the days when the police would discreetly beat them to death behind a pub?

A pensioner saw it, got offended and wrote an angry letter to the daily mail. The rest is history.

I blame the officer for not being discreet enough.

I wish you guys could carry guns and defend you and your property :(

Me too but that would be racist.

Dude they're trying to make it so we have to have licenses to own pellet guns now.

gov.uk/government/news/home-office-writes-to-interested-parties-on-air-weapon-regulation

:/ all banter aside, I do feel bad for you all who get fucked so bad by the govt. Shits just not right man.

Move to burger land! I personally will give you a gun and ammo when you arrive

Wat
We used to have these as toys not later than 20 years ago

Hello there fellow VFR bro.

Had day off went to the edge of Europe.

They were here too, but one person accidentally gets hurt by one and the tabloids go crazy and now they wanna ban them all.

Dude we used to be able to have firearms like you guys about 35 years ago, but it's practically impossible at this point.

I would man but the roads here are pretty dope so it's worth staying... for now...

Faggotts any update on SEM poll for fucking SAKE!

Thats gimp as fuck man

We have a plenty of riding here. A looot more then TotD and few roads fellow burgers talk about here. Burgererland is very expansive (insert murifat joke here) and have pretty much any kind of riding.
Just might take a bit to get there

>TotD

TotD always make me laugh, it's like the average English B road.

There was a 30 something year old female biker on a 2013 mt-03 with Akrapovic exhaust.

Sounded like sex.

Yes
Pyrenees and Slovenia are leading the polls
Slovenia has a discrete advantage, but only because Pyrenees are divided between French and Spanish
A new poll will be issued soon to clarify this vote possibly adding some suggested locations from the guys
If you wish to vote you'll have to wait for the public poll
Unfortunately due to earlier years being ruined by ozzies and nobikes (redundant, I know) the first polls are held between previous participants

It's a shit place since it's so crowded. There's so many more back roads just like that and better. Never understood why it's so popular.
Devils whip is good and not nearly as gimmicky

What's with all the edgelord names you guys give your roads?

Whitechapel was already taken I think :/

That is stock exhaust

Bought this on Monday, plan to convert it to a dedicated track-day bike.
The fairings are in very good condition so I plan to sell them and buy replacement fibreglass race fairings, I'll chuck on a pair of slicks and that should do me for the moment.
Does anyone else have track day bikes? Any stories or hot tips?

No

No pajeet

postin red!

Suspension tune, brake lines.

Looks really nice. What year? That thing is so dark it blends into the shadow its in front of. (Darth Vader keychain, I see your theme)

I can't imagine what it's like with stock rear fairings

I work away on ships so half the year my bike is sitting around doing nothing. I baby my CB1100 so I'd never consider renting it to randoms, however if I had a beater bike like a CB125 I'd consider it.

White ain't bad, but only cold white or "old pc case"

Good thinking, it already has braided lines but I'll definitely get a good suspension tune.

i'd definitely adjust brake lines and suspension like that one user said.

I'd also recommend maybe an exhaust and tune your EFI if you wanted to go ham.

Nah. Pearl white is sexual

So Honda and Yamaha are both making a new 500cc 2 stroke dirt bike.
thoughts?

i don't know if this is fake news™™™™™ or not

It's pretty much just rumors at this point.

94'. Its a weird black with purple to match the decals.

I have the rear fairing but took it off so the gf could ride and never got around to putting it back. Also rattled a bit on bad pavement.

steemit.com/motocross/@b0y2k/honda-leak-announcement-the-return-of-the-cr-2-strokes

these are the same kind of people that claim the drz is getting an update every year.

The claimed weights are a give away that it is fake news.
they are trying to say these bikes will weigh less than a ktm125sx

Noice, thx for the info faggot.

I got the secred email but is there any group that i can chat with?

It was leaked by James Steward who was apparently testing it for them.

latestmxvideos.com/index.php/2017/08/13/honda-officials-drop-a-huge-announcement/

this

I don't see any mention of weight anywhere?

Keep an eye out for used racey parts, Triumph ran a one make series for a number of years so a ton of people tracked Daytona's. Also Trolly has been racing a Daytona for a while, if you can find him he'd know lots of things.

IN

Where is it?

LOO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabo_da_Roca

Great roads all around