>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/21404/can-planes-take-off-from-a-treadmill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Unraveler is an ok card, don't be a baby.

how does that 3-drop legendary work

>he purchased cards before they were officially released

you obtain it in a pack, then you go to your collection and find it, and then you right click it and dust it

I don't understand how so many people think they know what's great for the game because they've spent an hour thinking about it. Did you know their developers spend 8+ hours and 5 days a week thinking about the game?

They do all kinds of alpha, beta and even potential patches to the game all the time and test it internally. Do you honestly think they've never thought about "discover a card in your hand and discard it" ?

Do you honestly think they didn't try replacements for blade flurry?

The current state of the game is intentional, it's not accidental. They aren't printing more silverback patriarchs here, they're printing interesting cards and we haven't seen the rest of the set. Reddit is so unbelievably wrong about cards each expansion mostly because they didn't try it yet in a world where all the other cards are around to support it. Blizzard does test everything they can to make sure it's a good mechanic. Maybe they're not always 100% right but they do a damn good job of trying

Not only are the developers seasoned veterans, legend players and professionals, but they're obviously passionate about making games or else they wouldn't have fought to get a job at blizzard at all.

This

It's not auto include like loatheb but it's still a good card.

People want every card to be broken to shit.

>Paladin Mastery
>49/50
Everytime!

adorable OP post

Turn 10
Malygos + Innervate + Moonfire x2 = 25 dmg.

>He can't afford to

I really hope the Warlock DK won't be about discard memes.

At best, discard memes will just be another boring way to rush face and create a zoo. Like, who gives a shit about that?

>mfw thinkign of Ben hurting

I-I'm sorry Blizzard...I'm sorry!

>I lose the early game by putting more value cards in my deck
>mage just yoggs value
Epic

*forgot to add the Prince lego.

This

Veeky Forums understands that we need to wait and see how all the cards in the set interact before making decisions. This is why we beat Reddit at any and all tournaments. I am proud to say I am Veeky Forums.

I must admit I do the next game where I play 1 Paladin card than concede and shut this game off.

>I am proud to say I am Veeky Forums.
kek

yes.

the wheels on an airplane are mostly irrelevant. lift comes from pressure differences over the wings, and thrust from the propellers.

Portals can't move.

A

There's zero momentum given to the cube, unless the portal itself creates momentum independently, in which case the moving platform is irrelevant to the effect.

They can, though.

>I act in only the way I perceive people are treating me at any given time

screencapped!

New pasta?

I just want to warlock DK after I play jaraxxus to see if anything happens, other than that im sure it will be shit

That pic actually made me laugh out loud. Good sh it.

They can't. The engine can't handle it. The one scene in Portal 2 was scripted as fuck. Any attempt to push an item through a moving portal crashes the game or fucks up the physics completely.

which one? rogue?

Fuck mage

No, don't select the best arena class
wining is overrated

Eloise best girl haHAA

> no undead tribal

one fucking job

Stop pushing ridiculous tribals, this isn't YGO!

>Dusting any legendaries after the pack opening changes

New card

what the fuck are you even saying? im a noob that never play arena which is why im asking if rogue is good or not.

Nice post but what about arena "micro" adjustments?

what does it say

So basically, expansions set in northrend are just gonna be full of shit cards?

Death rattle: If it's your opponents turn, gain 6 armor

I started playing hearthstone today. Do you guys recommend spending the time to research cards and consider potential decks I could run into or should I just play matches with the default set and learn about cards as I run into them?

play cunnyverse instead

depends
if relative to the air the plane moves, it will take off

run while you still can

"4 mana 4/3 Deathrattle if this dies on your opponent turn gain 6 armor"

Regardless you think you would be able to pick up on the sarcasm

Stop playing it's too late for you to start

This is the kinda card Warrior needed in Arena.

Place your bet!

If it dies on the opponents turn, gain 6 armour. Seems decent; aggressive midrange minion

Why?
Why?
Why?

Knuckles

why is she in slutwear

WELCOME TO GADEGETWEBZACAZN

m i l h o u s e

That's actually good
If your opponent trades, you gain armor and you can attack only face so it doesn't dies in your turn
Finally a playable card?

It won't, idiots.

This game is really shit, it's just a skinner box like all blizz games

Uma delicia.

B. You have to think... How fast is the cube moving relative to the portal? The answer is very fast.

Do whatever the fuck you please, just know that you need to spend a lot of time and/or money to be able to play fun decks and win games, by which point you've spent to much time and money to ever be able to quit.

These cards are bad and suck balls

dammit

What would happen? You turn into Jaraxxus. I don't get it.

Nice argument, child.

aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/21404/can-planes-take-off-from-a-treadmill

>makes spells free
close

>Passes vanilla stat test
>V. Positive deathrattle that buffs your health total
>Aggressively statted

Blizz is really pushing warrior as an aggressive "Go face with minions, control board with weapons and spells, use armour so you don't die in the meanwhile" archetype

Like others said, abandon this game like the plague. It's nothing but a rage-filled money sink.

But otherwise, watch Kripparian videos to learn the game.

Wow, finally a card that's okay.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ANOTHER TRASH CARD
THIS IS GONNA BE WORSE THAN TGT

Extra armor doesn't help aggro warrior.

>Normally really hyped about the spoiler season
>They made us wait weeks and then spoiled like 5 cards
>Kill all my hype

I wanted to get like 10 cards today, 1 from each class and a neutral or two, but we just got some shitty ones.

Game sucks. Only good for casual play but you need to invest 100s if you want to be competitive even in casual.

newnig pls go

>the 3 last Warlock legendaries are pushing an archtype that will never work unless broken and that no one likes

Thanks Ben.

OK thanks for explaining. So if I were to play casually without spending money I would be significantly disadvantaged?
I was under the impression that this game was really popular among normalfags so I assumed the barrier to entry would be quite low.

Is the same in that regard?

It's a paradox
Such treadmill wouldn't exist

Fuck Ben Brode
Fuck this shitty expansion

Yes it does, getting extra armor off of a 4/3 (which is aggressively stated) does a lot to win the aggro mirror.

The rest of the cards better be amazing to make up for this fucking trash

t. CD Projekt Red

It does in fast matchups, where the opponent is also trying to bash your head in.

In theory anyway, doesnt really come into play that often because nobody is faster than aggro warrior

But this would help in matchups like say, vs hunter where you have to aggressively beat down every threat he plays with his face.

It might be more supportive of a slightly slower, midrange-y kind of warrior where 6 armour is important.

Also obviously helps against burn decks because mages will have to remove it, and any damage they sink into it is burn they're losing PLUS Giving you armour

>he unironically agreed
>he literally doesnt know its pasta

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

This card is a pretty meme, probably can be an okay card.

Is this dare I say it the worst hearthstone expansion ever ?
before you say "b-but they only revealed 10 cards so far!"
Every single card revealed so far has been absolute fucking trash that will never see constructed play and that has never happened before, in every expansion before now a few cards atleast were good, but now ? every card is trash

>playing aggro

haha, who cares, do you guys actually do that? What are you, 12?

Shadowverse is ecchi: the game. Other than that I have no idea what it's like.

>Play nu-loatheb
>Copy with 3/3 prince
>Spells now cost 4 extra, if your opponent is behind that is an absolute BITCH to remove
>Next turn copy with herald volazj
>Spells cost 8 extra
>Control deck/burn deck is now completely locked out of the game

I fucking love lockdown/prison decks in mtg I definitely wanna see if I can get these to work, even if it is a very niche matchup

>Is the same in that regard?
no, sv is really generous with starting players to the point you can already have a competitive deck on the first day
however make sure you reroll just in case

If you somehow got it to work blizz would nerf it for being "uninteractive"

A bug eyed asian, gross

At least someone is trying to theory craft in this thread

t. faggot blizzard fanboy brodecucck

slit your own wrists

that combo costs 9 mana
9 fucking mana
by that point your opponent probably has some minions on board
its only good against stuff like freeze mage which is like 10% of players
are you gonna lose 90% of your games so you can occasionally combo down a freeze mage ?
shit will be worthless

Warrior is now (and was always intended to be) an aggro class. Its the Red deck of hearthstone. Thats why they picked Garrosh and not varian or some other "protective" warrior to rep the class.

Any warrior cards should be discussed in the context of aggro/tempo

>he made a purchase before the official release of the product

imagine sitting on reddit and /hsg/ all day JUST to defend and priase brode/team5. I'd honestly rather kill myself

It's scary since they have usually revealed the most interesting/good cards first.

I thought that was hunter? Considering their hero power is the most 'red' hero power in the game.

But yet and still they still allow mages to iceblock and alex