>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja is my wife

Hana is my wife!

Kill yourself Tharjafag

Pointless to train anyone outside of double SP because you're just screwing yourself over if you ever want to experiment with new builds. I'm just waiting for Friday to grind my Camus to 40.

Kill yourself autistic piece of disgusting shit.

If only this general was so lucky.

Xander
>minimal wasted stats in speed can use QR effectively

Camus
>wasted stats in average speed not enough to double the speed demon reds even with hone cav
>forced to use vantage because QR feels wasted on a unit with 33 speed but his speed is too average to even make use of it when reds are the fastest colour

I see why Camus is that low in the tier list, wasted stats in speed. He would be S with less speed and those points put into def or res

Is Echoes grandpa FE or NuFE?

(lol

Camus was pivotal in beating Infernal for me today, he could barely survive the intiial onslaught and kill a lot of shit during EP because of his god tier speed

Echoes is the best fe game ever made

NuGrandpaFE, the people who like Echoes aren't really Grandpas they're NuGrandpas.

Both.

depends on the narrative you're trying to push

It depends if you consider the Marth game remakes as NuFE.

NuFE, Gaiden is grandpa FE

If Berkut had DC on his weapon he would be better than Camus

I still don't know who this is but she is Mrs Levin.

Both at the same time.

Making Chrom a granpa!

Lucina is a dumb bottom bitch!

Reddit > /feg/

But I won't say no to Dire Thunder.

Marrying Severa!

Fuck me.

What a cutie

as much as i don't like IS shoving lucina in our faces all the time, i have to admit she has some pretty good art in heroes

Berkut is better even without DC when it comes to mage killing

Berkut base res - 24
+4 from Berkut's Lance
+6 from Cav buffs
= 34 res

Camus base res - 17 (lol
+6 from Distant Defense
+6 from Cav buffs
= 29

Speed is irrelevant when minmaxxed Linde and Tinyhands will kill regardless of speed and both get nuked by Nino anyway. Difference is Berkut can maybe survive Julia and he tanks way better and kills more thanks to QR.

sophia is the best!

>tfw Soren cucks you out of Sonya
I have another Sonya I got after a few rolls, but she's unusable because +hp/-atk. And before anyone says anything, Soren is +hp/-spd, not that I'd use him anyway. I'm really beginning to think that I will never have a decent mage other than Reinhardt, because every one I get has either -atk or -spd.

Why do the people building that tierlist always overreact when some new build is "found" instead of actually looking into the situation as matchups?

When Reddit found out about Quadsuna, Setsuna was immediately promoted to S-tier – for absolutely no reason –and when they realised she's not the most broken unit in the game they had to backpedal and drop her down again.

Wathing lucina getting impaled with Nowi's giant futa cock!

>people don't know Jagen is the secret best Cav in the game

Forgot to mention when retards say DC isn't worth putting on Berkut. Camus needs an equally rare skill to even begin to SORT OF mage tank, and even THEN Camus is still inferior to Berkut.

All Camus has over Berkut is speed which indeed makes him a better offensive unit, but Berkut is easily the superior defensive one.

It's ok user you can like Berkut, but you don't have to delude yourself like this

Would be true if reddit wasn't full of retards that will make your opinion dissapear if they don't like it.

TOME/STAFF/BOW VALOR FUCKING WHEN

Soren is cuter and better anyways.

When will this normalfag meme go away?

thats why i refuse to roll greens until there are at least 2 good greens on the banner
the steady stream of arthurs and then having it get ruined by a soren is not something i want to have happen to me

Sonya is hotter and a better character.

Shut the fuck up Nyna you have no business talking about delusion

speed is better for defense since you don't get doubled

same reason hana dies less than chrom

>thot
Back to twitter retarded nigger.

It's just like Fire Emblem...
Albeit just a bit simplified

shut up thot

>I've gotten THREE off banner 5* Clairs
>+atk -hp, +spe -hp, +hp -def
I'd be angry if I didn't get my Olwen too.
Also, +def -res or +spe -hp FCorrin?

Not like 36 speed is going to save Camus from minmax Linde, Olwen, or Reinhardt

Literally never, mobileshit attracted twitter niggers, and they are not leaving.

Both are irrelevant in the face of Jagen

Why do people keep trying to make berkut good when he's obvious trash?

I like Hana

It actually depends. if your defense is so high that you take minimal damage even when doubled, then it doesn't matter that much

(lol

Does anyone know what CYL stands for?

Oh shit!

me too

not like anything short of julia can be saved from those

Kill yourself.

Clean your Lucina

He's the best mage killer at least

Shut up Tatiana

Merge em.

+atk -def or -hp mathilda

H E L P

t. ShiTHOTjacuckold

>Is Echoes grandpa FE or NuFE?

"NuFE" has never been defined by when the game actually released but rather the quality of its content. Some people will even go as far as to call GBA games "grandpa" now.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

+Atk -HP is her best IV

me three

Some people just like to use their favorites.

>thot
Kill yourself.

My saviour and her sister!

>implying the spic doesn't like Sonya
Nice try, sweetie

Considering the people who worked on it were grandpas...

I only rolled greens for Sonya, as I re-rolled for Hector on release. Got a dozen Cherches, all of which are shit of course, and a few old men. I don't do any better when rolling for other colors. Got a +hp/-atk Tharja, a +hp/-spd Linde, a +def/-atk Celica and some other lower star mages who are shit too.

Sonya!

tell me why it's better over -def

Why is Alm the anti-thot unit? He's 100% a person who likes Thots. He marries the Thot Queen, Celica.

Tranny

-hp you can fix it with a seal

Oh shit, can't wait for chapter 3.

why the fuck are Shanna and Cordelia so fucking high, especially Shanna

Favorites don't win battles. That's why I sold my soul to reinhardt.

Echoes is a shit FE game mate

They do if you're not a shitter

>shit unit
>shit art
Sonyaspics never catch a break it seems

because 3 defense points > 3 health points

Fuck me.

Learn to use actual words or go back to twitter, retarded nigger.

>Pulling the muh favourites option select this early
Pathetic, go back to using your mage counter that counters nothing relevant

Cordelia has monster offensive stats.

I want to have a threesome with those ulir sluts

She's nice

NuFE. Grandpas didn't like Gaiden in the first place, it's fine to like it, but people are overpraising it to get grandpa cred. It's an okay game.

>"I don't have an argument"
(lol

because shanna is a pretty decent unit with firesweep lance or the double moonbow build and flier buffs make her better

Celica is pure you fuck