You wake up tomorrow with an extra $50,000 in your bank account

>You wake up tomorrow with an extra $50,000 in your bank account
What do you do with it?

The reason I ask is because after 3 years my MVI is going to be finished, and i'll be left with a hefty sum of $50,000. I don't know what to do with it. I have schooling I can pay off. But that won't even be half of the $50,000.

Call my bank and tell them an error was made

Would you really ?

Buy a decent used car and set aside a fair bit for maintenence,gas and whatnot. Then use the car to look for jobs all around the city instead of my current transit cuck method.

Probably buy a new guitar amp and invest the rest.

if you dont, they will fix it automatically after a while

if however you start to spend it you will be held accountable for that money.

I remember an article about a asian lady that had 5 million dollar limit put on her account. She went insane- buying cars, purses, luxury items then the bank caught on and shes in jail now and is going to have to work it off for the rest of her life

Former bank Employee, a sum that large would be caught fairly quickly, often before most people will catch it. Even if you beat us to the punch and got the money out you will still owe the money and we will come after you for it.

Odds are if you tried to move it/take it out anyway it would be caught then and there.

As for the actual question, I'd pay off the rest of my student loans, max out my IRA and contribute the rest to my other retirement accounts. I treat all "extra" money this way so I don't spend it.

Also follow this chart.

I just borrowed 50k which i'll pute in PLX.

Make sure there is no error. If I got it for free I would invest it! -_-

Thanks for the info bankers.

What a great chart. Definitely saved that. Anything else you have?

Investing is something I really want to learn how to do

I know I'll catch flak but go to r/personalfinance. You'll get better personal finance advice there. All you'll get here is fools telling you to buy penny stocks and buttcoins. Go read the sidebar for investment advice (which is essentially invest in index funds, but that's for good reason.)

Thanks buddy i'm going to check r/personalfinance out right now. I appreciate it.

Mann Co. Supply Crate keys.

nothing it's not a significant amount.

Go to college for engineering instead of the trade school I'm going to now

Buy 50k worth of ethereum

same

E T H E R E U M

5k Emergency Fund
30k in ETFs
5k Crypto
5k Oz shares
5k Play money

>muh etherium.

Litterally 50 fucking posts a day by pump and dump retards.

/biz. The least business board.

Wewlad

$250,000 quadplax or something.

Yeah eh, even /pol/ of all places has the occasional good thread

stay poor grandpa
buy eth

install gentoo

Pay off $30k in loans, invest $15k, spend $5k

>invest

People use this term so broadly... can you elaborate ?

Finally buy a franchise with my buddy, it has been a dream of ours for a couple years now.

>he wants to give 30k to the jews

If he is indebted 30k already, then the longer it takes him to pay it off, the more he is paying in the long run. If by principle you want to be giving as little money as possible to people you don't care about, then you should pay off anything with interest rates as fast as you reasonably can..

If you spend the money, you will eventually be held accountable to pay it back/go to prison. I guess you could try to withdraw it and then move countries but it's only 50k.

Enjoy prison retards. When your bank realizes it's mistake it's going to want that back.

This guy knows how to do laundry.

retard. Jews money off of interest. if you get a 1000 dollar loan and pay it off a day after they only lost money to administration and such

Claim you got held at gunpoint and forced to withdraw/send that money.
Report it to the police next day.
Hide the money or buy btc idgaf.
Money will be considered lost and not because of you.

Also if you say your account got hacked or something, and make purchases from different locations, how can they blame you? Take it to court and may the best liar win.

Day Trading

I just loss a norwegian forest cat like that.
Liked the fucker a lot.

Buy a house big enough for my whole family.

I'm tempted to go there and never check back here accept to fuckoff and rollplay with some millionairs i know.

95% or more of these posts make we want to physically hurt someone. Dont know wtf i exoected tho in a board full of neets

Just made my point faggot.

>real estate investor.
>grandpa? Well 31 is older than most here.
>Poor? Wew. Is this where you spam me for coping or whatever now because i'm about to retire?

I make about 50k at my job and by summer end i hoe to jave real estate pumping 75k so i can retire at my income level and grow it.

Keep gambling your fucking shitcoins kid. I'll buy you a sandwich when your begging for change at the 7-11

What franchise? Subway is like 100k

Kek. Not going to prison for any amount.

Am assuming in this scenario a windfall or cash after lotto.

Randomly in my account the first thing id do is call the bank and not touch my fucking account

10k BTC - Short Term (1-12 months)
10k XMR - Medium Term (1-5 years)
20k into a decent investment firm - Long Term (5-10 years)
5k downpayment for a nice new used car
5k into muh checking account

BITCOIN
I
T
C
O
I
N

nothing bc thats grocery money

You weren't rich enough for him.

who's the dude?

half in MORL, half in CEFL

18% annual dividend average. wew lad

You can't get away with it anyway.

Unless you do what said, but if you ever return home you'd be arrested and you'd at the least be forced to pay it back.

But if OP meant you get an extra $50k and it's not anyone elses, then I'd look into stock investing. I haven't been keeping up with it lately cause I don't enough disposable savings to make any worthwhile returns

Set up 20ish transfers between my 4 accounts with the same bank programmed to happen sequentially over the day. have all my accounts end with equal balance down to the penny.

Transfers between your own accounts wont set off flags. They also happen instantly so you dont have to wait until the end of the day for them to process(aka they catch you). After that I wait until the end of the day or over the weekend if its friday. If they dont do anything I repeat. Then I deposit several small amounts and repeat again.

If they havent caught you after 3 days do nothing for a year. After that the first time you try to withdraw the money they will catch you, but they wont do anything because it would be too much work to track down what is their money and what is your money.

They will probably shut down your account either way. And expect a visit from the feds. But they wont take it back. This really only works if your making tons of small transactions and putting your paychecks into that account. Anything over 10k in cash will flag you.

Also I hope 50k is worth getting blacklisted from all banks. desu is best option.