totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEJ3usYZOtA
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1077236055&searchtext=
youtube.com/watch?v=cWo__6Xn6Qs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OS2 soon brother

Everything east of Constantinople belongs to the TANUKHIDS and their friends

3rd for R E I K S G U A R D

Whoa! Don't lose your head over it!

Taking it easy is of utmost importance.

Our time is coming!

they need to make a interesting story for the second

Someone post the WH roll chart!

So I just finished my first TW campaign as Karl Franz and had a great time curbstomping chaos. What faction should I play now? I'm torn between dicking around as Vlad VC, Brettonia, or WE.

Rolling up

what's the appeal of helman ghorst

Any mods to make sieges fun?

>No Norsca shield maidens

KHAZUUKAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I had a lot of fun as Bretonnia, especially my crusade against the Elves. It was tricky but doable and a challenge.

Vamps can be fun but it are also quite easy.

I personally don't enjoy Wood Elves on the Grand Campaign. The standalone one is better IMO. Staying in the forest and massacring PeePoos as they come in.

corpse cart + mortis engine rolled into one with the ability to summon grave guard and give your entire army poison. The ultimate Death Star lord

What are the best lores in the game that aren't vampire cunts exclusive?

Is there one for Rome 2?

GCCM is pretty much the only alternative. And they don't have maps for every city yet

>allowing women onto battlefield

You know they actually want to get things done and not stop contemplating on the field whether what they're doing is right or to comb their hair because that bitch over there had her hair better.

Wonder what her Tinder profile says

Life, Shadow, Beast. Heavens and Light can be pretty good too.

>want to play takeda
>remember that the cheapest and most basic unit counters all of my units

why

youtube.com/watch?v=KEJ3usYZOtA

Southron boys + Norscan women = true

link to original

How does this kind of army compare to Brettonian armies in the lore?

>In the Red
Large blob of peasant infantry, all grouped around the lord/grail relique combo that gives off +19 leadership, who may not kill much, but will take forever to break, allowing the fay enchantress to melt enemies over time with her aoe dot ability that also lowers all nearby enemy's melee attack by 8
>In the Green
Brettonian cavalry contingent that only exists to prevent you from catching the fay enchantress, will be buffed extensively through the lore of life/favor of the fay

I've had enough of SFO. It was nice at first, but endlessly regenning vamps, overpowered OC donut steel units, and the egoistic fucking around they do with the splash screen put me over the edge. It's radious for a new generation. Back to vanilla.

I had the same experience

>watch kagemusha one night
>decide to play takeda
>takeda fire cav are actually pretty shit, and don't get the recruitment reduction from high-tier cav dojo, making yari/katana cav better choices
>any sort of cav advantage you have is basically pointless since the ai will just spam the spears of shitzocantrememberhisnamete and kiyosama's katana kav

You will be making an entire army Norsca army that's BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION, right, user?

not really canon I guess. Bretonnia is all about the cavalry charge, overly complex tactics be damned.

With the exception of the squires and the grail relique, you can replace all your melee infantry with melee cav, and your archer infantry with yeoman archers, unless of course your archers are fire archers, either way you should be going for maximum hammer with minimal anvil for your bretonnian armies.

thats the weird thing, the only brettonian cav unit that actually is used for frontal charges in mp are the Grail Guardians, whereas the Grail Knights, the ones with lances and the charge bonus are almost never brought

If by that you meant a 100% troll army then yes
vote throgg btw

Who's a good Bretonnia leader?

Also does Bretonnia move against altdorf or are they more concerned pushing south along the coast?

same desu, there is a submod for the regen cap and its 100% necessary tho

thats not my army, that is the typical army brought by players who pick brettonia in mp

There was actually a Duke in one BL book that held back his knights until arrow volleys had thinned the Orcs they were fighting and two detachments had surrounded them. So some of them aren't completely cav charge mad.

Louen and Morgiana. I've never seen them take Altdorf, though they taken Marienburg and sometimes Middenland and Nordland clay

Plenty fluffy with the Fay Enchantress, so long as the knights are grail knights, and you're considering the peasants as a mix of a militia raised while the lord of the land is away and pilgrims following the enchantress.

G O B L I N S

Yeah well, that Duke was an unchivalrous churl.

t. teen Knight Errant with no experience

t. peasant

Yeah I did a takeda campaign and it was tough.

I had to invest in the shitty catapults to force the enemy to charge me so they wouldn't keep half their army back to chase after my horses.

What's the source of the BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION meme? Thanks and have a great day.

ASININE MORTAL

Norscan and Chaos lords in TWW

What's an easier campaign for a beginner? Empire or Vampire Counts?

I want there to be three waves of Chaos, not two

First wave, then Doom Tide, then End Times with Archaon bringing daemons with him

>implying Greenskins deserve the honour of a fair fight

New to this game. Give me a basic gestalt of the best waifus.

no

VC. The lack of range doesn't really matter with all the monstrous shit you have plus vampires.

I'd say Vampires. Dwarfs are another good pick. Both are pretty Easy. Empire or Bretonnia are good for when you're a little more experienced.

>ywn be a qt bretonnian maiden

Vamps. Enemy armies have to march through your corruption to get to you and you have an all around solid ass roster (minus ranged).

>bretonnia
>disregard all knights
>ditch lord
>take new lord named Moses instead
>lead peasant rebellion to retake Bretonnia from the pompous knights
Death to knights!

New to TW warhammer, did I fuck up by starting with Bretonnia?

>not playing carcassone and leading a peasant rebellion against the patriarchy, using only prophetesses and damsels

BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

Epic Rolling

Eh, it can a little tricky with the shitty infantry but it's not so bad. Are things going poorly?

Jesus. What the hell happened to the Empire?

not really, it's just that Bretonnia is somewhat micro intensive since they rely on cavalry who you need to cycle charge with.

>Bretonnian knights are cowardly, stupid and lazy

>moses
What? Why Moses?

>charging the price of a full game for a faction pack (factions which were clearly complete upon release on top of being overpriced; day 1 DLC in spirit)
>doing this multiple times
>then locking large portions of other factions behind $10 paywalls

This is pretty much a "you're going to sell us a complete game with TW: WH2, right?"-tier pricing strategy. I hope that people are holding their feet to the fire on this, and that if they chose to ignore it, that customers think twice about forking over their money for half of a product. $100+ is an unacceptable price for a complete game.

You'll need to learn which roles their different cavalry are meant to play since some of them are harriers, some are shock and some are meant to hold the line as though they were infantry. All around horsefuckery.

Guys is it true that the SFO dev is a racist /r/the_donald poster

thanks to the user that told me about this program

Oh so that explains the shitty infantry I see, well things are going smooth so far hope it keeps that way knowing it's all cavalry now ty.

>tfw no Bretonnian Knight (female)

>Chaos Warriors
>complete on release

They were only """complete""" because they were meant to be released in May anyway and CA hoped to avoid a Rome 2 tier debacle when they had to push release back a month by giving people who preordered the Chaos Warriors

>being 10 dollar paywalls

Angrund, Beastmemes, Wood Elves and the rest were not in game on release. Why do people expect that new content should be unpaid? Would you be happier if they just release the "Belegar, Beasts and Elves Expansion pack" for 40 dollars? It wouldn't be "dlc" it would be an "expansion"

>Being nonwhite

Would cum damage steel over time?

?

They had their Joan of Arc

Any mod compatible with SFO that makes battles longer?

There was one once, wasn't there?

brutal battles and proper combat

idk if animated combat works with SFO but its also pretty good

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1077236055&searchtext=

I don't really like it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWo__6Xn6Qs

>3 way ffa for k8p between queek, belegar, and skarsnik

how long until we start seeing campaign gameplay?

better yet how long until full live play of factions?

I assume the second week of September?

Doesn't Brutal Battles make battles shorter? And it seems to make AoE damage OP.

How long until The Ritual is complete?

Lets roll

Now, if only Beggar or Skarsnik could move their asses and try to take K8P it would be great

No, afaik it just changes the hitbox of units to make them pass through friendlies and collide with enemies better. Proper combat is the one that would change the speed.

lol

No ranged? Fine with that, rarely use ranged for anything anyway

FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE

Roll

Archaon is such a disappointment in the game.
He's so mediocre

>dismounted knights of the blazing sun halberdiers (shields)

gross

Just like in the history of the tabletop, Archaon will become more powerful with each big release.