/hg/ - Halo General

Operation Spearbreaker Edition

>The Halo Wars 2 Icons of War DLC pack is available now for $9.99 or as a free download for season pass owners
- two new leaders, Commander Jerome and The Arbiter, each with their own unique playstyles, units, and abilities
- New blitz cards available exclusively to Jerome and Arbiter
- six achievements for 60 gamerscore

>Latest Halo Community Update:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/stay-frosty

>Important Halo Links and Notes (under reconstruction)
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Spartan Company:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>>>news

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5CUQ6ESm
youtu.be/MapTlW80f6Y
discord.gg/StHCYv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cortana is best wife material.

Yes

hah

no

But which Cortana?

If halo is so great, why isn't there a good halo game?

I honestly think Halo 5 cortana looks fine

Cmon give it to her.

Would u?

would i?

Ragequit kino at its finest.

pfffffhahahahahaha

Would you?

Pfff, that's like, uh, your opinion, man

Looks like if Anders had a sex change

You are currently browsing /hg/ thread #330.
The featured map is "Holdout"

>Previous 50 threads
#329 - The Longest Night #328 - Final Four #327 - Summer Celebration #326 - And it was all going so well #325 - Summer Content #324 - Inane Arguments #323 - Jesus falls for the third time
#322 - Fucking WHY?
#321 - Technical Difficulties
#320 - Awakening the Nightmare #319 - Post Tournament Vacation #318 - Icons of War
#317 - At least do it right
#316 - We are still here
#315 - Never Give Up
#314 - Final
#313 - Xbox One X
#312 - E3 2017
#311 - Imagine Being Chief in this Scene
#310 - SGT Johnson
#309 - 16-Bit
#308 - 8-Bit
#307 - Banished
#306 - Post GT
#305 - Halo Triple
#304 - Colony
#303 - Custom Warzone
#302 - Customized Gamerpics
#301 - Easter
#300 - Breakthrough
#299 - ITT We Discuss Halo
#298 - Scorpio Specs
#297 - /hg/tage
#296 - Main Menu
#295 - Hunter Leader Inbound
#294 - All Systems Critical
#293 - Failure
#292 - Kinsano
#291 - Hayabusa
#290 - I Want to Believe
#289 - Implying
#288 - Re-Write
#287 - Place Your Bets IV
#286 - Exploration
#285 - Warthog Rush
#284 - Let 'Volir
#283 - Dinos Playing Hoop
#282 - Standard
#281 - Halo Wars 2
#280 - Ultimate

For even older /hg/ threads, check the archive here:
pastebin.com/5CUQ6ESm

>Tfw gruntpocolypse farming was removed
Feels FUCKING AWFUL man

This was always the hardest map I felt.
Not enough places to hide. Pretty cool fighting next to the POA before it takes off for Halo tho.

I could choose but not for trying.

Better pic of the Autumn refuling on the map here

>gruntpocolypse farming was removed
Wait, what???

same desu senpai

Firefight maps ought to have been added to competitive matchmaking and Forge.
>1Flag CTF on Overlook

nice

Do you think he turned off his Xbox?

So where the fuck is the DLC?

Never let 343 pick your playlists.

GG.

I agree.
A lot of them would have actually played pretty well as normal multiplayer maps desu.
Beachhead I think would have been good for Big Team. Corvette would have been a good 2v2 map.
And yeah Overlook we already know works as a 1-Flag map because in the beta it was actually used for 3v3 generator defense.

>generator defense.
Oh, right, forgot that was a game mode. Why the fuck didn't it make it to the final product?
Also
>Glacier 1F CTF/Assault

In regards to Corvette, though... wouldn't it be nice if we got the whole fucking Corvette to explore?

>H2A
>C
Shit taste.

>Chubby manface
Okay

This one.

Why theFUCKcant I download operation spearbreaker or serina. I have ultimate edition

Not him but the in-game model for H2A looks like it has down syndrome so even if we assume the blur cortana is an A, it averages out at about a C anyway

Jesus Christ what went wrong?

CHEEEF, CHEEEEF YIO HEV TOO STUP TWUTH!

probably because it's not out yet and the update looks to just be cosmetic skins

A lot of cool beta stuff got cut, like spartans vs elites.

I really dont like what they did to the city below the ship on high charity, the buildings are way too big.

>if we got the whole fucking Corvette to explore
Could have made for a neat Invasion map. Phase 1 is you're in space with the saber fighters and you have to dissable the corvette's engines. Phase 2 you go inside the corvette and advance through the firefight map area. Phase 3 you try to take the bridge.

>Keyship starts engines
>entire downtown of High Charity incinerated

I just got wet thinking about this while I read it.
Like holy shit, I'm glad they had that space section in the campaign, but I feel like not utilizing it in multiplayer AT ALL is a huge missed opportunity.

>Could have made for a neat Invasion map. Phase 1 is you're in space with the saber fighters and you have to dissable the corvette's engines. Phase 2 you go inside the corvette and advance through the firefight map area. Phase 3 you try to take the bridge.
Phase 3 would be downright impossible, as you'd be struggling uphill against the enemy spawn or some shit. Unless the Sabre teams could circle around and shoot out the window, that is...
Reminder that Halo 5 Guardians had none of this, outside of Wasps, Banshees, and Phaetons on that one space-themed multiplayer board.

Destiny was planned to have ship combat in space as well (both VS AI and players) but ultimately it was scrapped and the ships turned into glorified loading screens

destiny was also planned to not be a terrible game and we all know how that went

They could aleays just modify the inside of the ship to add an extra path to the bridge or two. They do that with with all the other invasion maps as well anyway. In Tip of the Spear, I'm pretty sure there's only one path up to the spire as opposed to the map where you can literally just gravlift or fly up there.

>aleays
always*

Well you say easily, but because of how Covenant stuff is always curved, it's very hard to just add in new places. It's not nearly as modular as a UNSC ship.

>Tip of the Spear, I'm pretty sure there's only one path up to the spire as opposed to the map where you can literally just gravlift or fly up there.
>fly up there
>never hijacked a banshee and flown to spire top in campaign
lol

Face wise yes. Body wise yup

But she's not cortana she's a cult cucked bitch who legit betrayed Chief and humanity for "muh feels " or whatever

>Cute nice loving cortana
Naked

>ANGRY bitch foe villain cortana
Has armor/clothes

What does it mean?

Realistically when should we expect news on the next game? I don't care what it is, a teaser, a poster, a graphic, I NEED something.

sh-shuddup

Colony's curse continues, I see.

>Realistically when should we expect news on the next game? I don't care what it is, a teaser, a poster, a graphic, I NEED something.
You will get nothing on its own before the winter.
There is a VERY SMALL CHANCE that the ending of Awakening the Nightmare will HINT at something Halo 6-related much in the same way the ending of the main campaign did, but don't bet on it.
I would expect that in early 2017 we will get some details. We are promissed a multiplayer beta for all post-H4 games, so I'd expect that to be in the spring or summer of next year. I think a super bowl ad is a likely spot where you first get a Halo 6 teaser, so that would happen in early February.

Super Bowl ads are always a smart move. I think the last one Halo did was the Starry Night ad and everyone remembers it.

youtu.be/MapTlW80f6Y

Yeah... Chief, I love ya bud, but you're fucked here.

YFW superBALLs add

>screen black
>mild chanting in background. Close to halo theme. But faint.
>"we both know the risks. But we both want it"
>Locked black ass blocking the Nude bodies of Kelly and Linda
>"We have only seen tiny white boys "
>Both jump on him

Blacked. Com flashes on screen

>Join blacked.com via Facebook and play halo6 BETA

>doubting the Chief

I mean... it's SOMETHING

Hed die. Even in games (except easy and normal) youd be pretty fucked. Book wise forget it. One wraith bolt has a rekt radius of like 10-20 meters

discord.gg/StHCYv

Is he..... jumping out of fucking pod before it hits the ground?

Luckily for Chief those wraiths are being driven by literal dindu space monkeys. Now if those were supreme master race elite pilots down there, it might be a different story.

He has the last CE magnum in existence, and full ammo. He's fine.

Anyone have that webm of a hunter slamming the chief into the trash can with the lid closing on top of him?

Reminder

I got you, senpai

I think if I ever got killed by a fucking leaf gun I would just stop playing Halo

I liked it, it actually looks like a big ass city and not a huge and empty hangar.

Halo Wars 2 DLC be like...

They're saving those skins for the 2018 world cup.

Calling it now. The skins will be locked behind a req paywall requiring real money and a portion of the proceeds will go to helping people who have escaped North Korea or some shit like that.

so explain how the Spirit of Fire had to destroy the shield world with this kind of technology at their command?

Elaborate pls

if Spirit of Fire had mastery of elemental powers and forerunner technology why did they destroy the shield world instead of capturing it

>that ending
Fucking kek

I know nothing of these abilities you speak. I suppose I'm not qualified to answer your question.

>Not picking halo 3

>elemental powers
kek
user probably is under the impression that the Spirit of Fire had the shit they have in Halo Wars 2 back during the events of Halo Wars 1. Anders was nowhere near as skilled with Forerunner tech as she was in HW2 - in HW1 it was literal 'I wonder what would happen if I touch this' and the interface reacting to her presence in kind.

She's cute, so if that's your thing then I get it, but personally 2 is too snarky and 4 is too sexy for me to not give them the top 2 spots.

True.
I mean Anders was also Asian in Halo Wars 1 so as far as I'm concerned the forerunner knowlege difference is a relatively minor detail.

So... did this get fixed in this recent patch?

DOOOOOOG

>dog
Megumin is shit and overrated in absolutely every way.

Last one for the night, I gotta go to bed.

Be nice. Dog already got his punishment the other day. We're all friends now.

I love watching Fish play (no homo)

FINE

What map is this? I don't recognize it.

Looks like torque

That's Torque, on the far ends where the flags are.