Is badge swapping degenerate when they're basically the same cars? (i.e. Toyota/Lexus and VW/Audi)

Is badge swapping degenerate when they're basically the same cars? (i.e. Toyota/Lexus and VW/Audi)

Yes

Audi and VW aren’t the same car lol. Granted they share some platforms and tech they certainly aren’t the same car. Not like rebadged Honda’s with Acura logos on them etc

I put put Porsche badges on my MR2

>implying Porsche purists are that dumb.

I put a VW badge and front bumper on my A4

only if you don't swap anything else
zzw30 with cayman body kit ?

>basically the same car
>completely ignores interior
tho this is only relevant some of the time...

did you call me?

keep telling that your 300 eur quattro is special lmao

Who said that's who I'm trying to fool

Want boatloads of pussy in college? Grab an SW20 before you go and swap all the badges. Dumb cunts can't tell the difference.

ZZW30 I mean. Always gave more of a shit about the AW11

Post some of that pussy you’re getting you fucking liar

If you don't put Altezza badges on your IS300 you're a humongous faggot

A friend of mine put a GTR badge on his Nissan Versa for shit and giggles.

Never said I actually own one. I get my pussy from dailying a motorcycle and rebuilding an old shitbox, and showing up to parties dressed up like Gandalf wielding a four foot bong. College sluts can't afford car repairs so they'll hop on your dick for something as simple as a new side mirror

>he doesn't want to put Holden badges on a GTO/G8/Caprice PPV/SS

>Prius is a Lexus CT

Not even remotely since the CT has a proper rear multilink.

thinking of getting a GTI badge for my base golf. it has APR stage one, and 18" wheels which makes it pretty much a GTI on paper.

>shows up to parties dressed like Gandalf

Is your astrological sign Virgo? You know, the sign of the virgin if you catch my drift.

Gross.
Get a GTI and remove the GTI badge is more like it.
I removed the ST badges off my fiesta, looks lame as fuck.

But i already got a GTI tattoo.

Anyone got a pic of a Monaro front bumper on a GTO?

I suppose you don't go to many college parties. People eat that shit up.

I've showed up in suits of armor made of beer cases, morphsuits, keg suits, Hunter S. Thompson cosplay, (on an appropriate cocktail of drugs) or something as simple a giant beer mug for a hat and a cape. I just have as much fun with it as I can and people resonate with that and beleive it or not that shit gets you laid FAST.

Badge swapping a "lower class" manufacturer's badge on an "upper class" manufacturers car is fine, the other way around however no.

For example
>Honda badge on NSX is ok
>Acura badge on Civic is not

And thats only if they are basically the same company, owning-independent companies like VW and Bugatti is a no to all badge swapping.

this

That’s something that VW fags do.

What if its V12 swapped