MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.09 has dropped:
blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-09-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-combat-balance-updates/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/224/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gigi-chan best waifu

Spiky girl is mine

No, she's mine.

Ayrea best waifu

Vetra is disgusting, that height difference is even more disgusting.

You two are silly, everyone knows Vetra belongs to me.

Yall niggas are gay

nah, height difference is alright, some people like that
turians are weird tho, cant imagine why anyone would find them attractive, but then again i dont understand furries or scat

nope, they're just /d/eviants

Similar lifespan, interesting culture and odd enough to not be loved most people until now.

I mean, 5 years ago the only people who cared about femturs was a turk who may or might not be shitposting, a mentally ill russian woman and "Jingo-Buster" Regina

>a mentally ill russian woman
Wait that was a woman?

You mean the Golden Years of /meg/

to clarify: i understand why people like them (best race, followed by geth and salarians), but i dont get why people find them attractive

Arrivederci, el gringo.

We found her deviantart page, remember?

I'll never understand the reason behind my Turian degeneracy not that I mind.

Oh, It's a thing of "What matters on the inside, not outside" for me. I don't get how people would be physically attracted to bony butts and hard exterior.

I'm an unabashed xenophile. I like it because it's different than me.

but i find their mandibles cute

>All the art Reg drew went to waste because Bioware artists are retarded and forgot to give a fringe to protect their fucking brains.

Can't post this shit anymore without a flurry of faggots going 'tfw no turian twink bf', I think short crests would have been very fucking sensible lore wise and it helps them look qter.

To be honest, I always felt like my affection for femquars and femturs was the same kind I have for monstergirls. (the more "monstery" the better.)
What attracts me is how different they are : body language, culture, the way they interract with a human. I like discovering them on an emotional level, through details and not just a "scientific" one.
That's the reason I don't really like Asari that much : always felt that they're too similar to humans and it's a disservice to their "I can live for one millenia" alien life-span and mind-rape tendencies.
It's also why I like doing lewd writefaggotry involving human and aliens. Niku-drill monster-girls doujins were an enormous inspiration.

oh naw I missed that

Am I allowed to have Tali as my waifu if I'm not sexually attracted to her?

No because other than her fecal storage 'hips', she has nothing else going on for her

such an awful game. you guys are the dumbest fucking queers

>newfag who started with the sacrificial lamb known as Andromeda
Andromeda died for our sins, manifested in the form of Destin- I mean Anthem.

You don't have to find them attractive to think Vetra's cute and not mind RPing a character who does.
yes

But user, Tali is the only waifu who will play video games with you for fun and not suck at them.

>jaalsviewafterdrinkingthatglassscootergavehim.jpg

Jaal should've been suspicious in the first place when he saw Avitus lying on the floor unconscious with a rifle stock up his butt

Teaching your waifu how to play is cuter

at least youre honest

oh okay, i can respect that

alright, that makes sense
thanks french shep

Where is the CYOA guy?

He killed himself, user. I'm... sorry.

My pleasure, friend.

They shouldn't have fringe, but just a bland bony plate on top of their heads would make more sense.

Reminder that Tali and Liara are the only good romantic arcs and picking anyone else is retarded

Garrus literally says fringe is one of the more important features on a female turian.

I would argue that Ashley and Kaidan (female obviously) are good too, due to how they evolve over the series.

Damn user, I'm making that my new wallpaper. Thanks

She could be your mommyfu

>tfw no overprotective quarian mommy who will cry when you have to go on the pilgrimage,

And yet they completely lack one. Hmm.

It is due that shitty FCW comic depicting a female turian before in any game and Bioware just not fucking caring

>I clicked it

Quarians make me physically ill.

Scum of the universe

>Garrus was gay all along.
>Femshep cures him through the power of human pussy.

Just realised I completely missed Thane in the hospital
With the Salarian dying change much?

No m8. Fringe being the most important feature on a femtur is like a penis being the most important feature on a femhum. That is, if they have it, that's a man, man.

But he compliments frecklebeast on it, that's like saying "you have a nice bulge in your pants" is a compliment for a woman.

Stop defending Bioware's inconsistencies

She doesn't even have the mandible stabby thing. She litteraly has a man-jaw.

Yet she has better hips than Vetra

Headcanon that he meant crest but he's so closeted (as evidenced by his bromance for maleShep) he had a Freudian slip?

Like what said. Femshep made Garrus straight.

Why didn't he want maleshep drill his plated ass then?

Yes. The game acts like he died, and Kirrahe takes his place defending the councillor. You still get that little scene afterwards with Thane though.

Too closeted. Kept telling himself his feelings were just misconstrued fraternal affection mixed with his crippling lonliness.

I hate this thread so much.

>tfw ywn slam your full length up Garrus' s tuributt
>tfw ywn feel his concrete turicock rapidly slapping between yor stomach like a fleshy blue metronome as you take him standing up
>tfw ywn give him a rash by blasting your balljuice into his intestines

Why, Bioware?

>Why, Bioware?

#MakeGarrusBi
Why were they so homophobic/biphobic back then? Thankfully hiring LGBTQ+ developers allowed them to make better games. I really hope they'll give us MORE mlm romances than straight ones, as reparations for being such a bigoted studio for a very long time!

I stopped playing around patch 1.05? I think, it's the one where they basically buffed the FUCK out of powers and combos for multiplayer. I got super into other games and only just recently decided to boot it up. I really want to try out the new turian character and the batarian looks neat. They added a new angara too I see.

Anyway, what's the current state of the game? I thought someone told me it wasn't going to be getting any updates and yet it looks like patch 1.08 and 1.09 changed a relative fuckload of stuff. Is it a good time to get back in? Is the multiplayer dead on PC?

Is the SP fixed?

Is there nude turian sex yet?

Taking a break. In all honesty, I kinda fucked myself with the last update. You fuckers asked some good questions that I don't know how to answer properly in a way that would also add to the story. I've been struggling to come up with a decent follow up without it feeling like a cop-out, I know where I want it to go after that scene, but it's getting there that's the problem.

Not yet, my good friend.

Which questions? Are we still at the cafe whatever?

It's an alright time to get back in. Most of the major bugs in the SP have been fixed, along with some nice QoL improvements (animations, etc.).
The MP is pretty alive as well, although all it really does for me is make me want to play ME3 MP again. None of the characters in ME:A feel like they play that differently. Almost all of them have the same amount of mobility,
and there's not a lot of really interactive or interesting skills. Awakened Collector glass cannon build is FUN!

>Is the SP fixed?
They've adjusted some of the animations and certain quests aren't bugged anymore. The storyline hasn't been fixed but Jaal has been made available for Scott. No improvements whatsoever to the other romances.

How is the ME3 multiplayer doing right now anyway?

>Is there nude turian sex yet?
Never ever.

Mass Effect was sacrificed to fund Anthem, a Destiny wannabe.

If you love ME, don't buy it.

Yeah, we left off at the cafe. Y'all wanted specifics on how C-SEC operates, details of her arrests, prior detective work and shit. I kinda hit a dead end there with that, cause I wanted to answer most of the questions you guys had, without copping out and make her say, "Sorry I can't talk about that."

I guess I just need more time to channel my autism to figure it out. I haven't given up yet.

Surprisingly active, at bronze-silver ranks at least. I haven't had much luck trying to find any games at gold or above, but for the few hours that I played yesterday, I was able to get in games with 3 other randoms within a few minutes of searching.

Fuck, anyone screencapped it?

It seems to be DOA anyway since we got backstabbed and does the market really need a Destiny clone?

The market already has a Destiny clone: Destiny 1.5

>there will never e a ME:RTS

>ME:RTS
Do you mean a real time strategy game?

No, nigger, the most important question is to ask her about her cough. You've mentioned it twice, deliberately. That cough matters.

I want to ask her if she wants to use my bellend as a lozenge.

yes. rachni war or krogan rebellion

>Krogan strategy: zerg rush and asteroid flinging

Well you can always buy Stellaris and use mods that add the Mass effect races.
I've seen Asari, Turian, Alliance, Krogan, Quarians, Salarians, and there's some vanilla races that look similar to the rachi and Batarians

Is this just a photoshop or is there actually a way to edit Ryder's (male or female) assets like so? Honestly the colour of the textures looks too natural to be a photoshop.

ME2>ME3>ME1>Andromeda

I think one can export and import textures with the Frosty tool suite. nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/224/?

You'd best not make it extremely easy to get killed towards the end. I just want a cute, comfy ending to this cool story. Not one where some idiot gets us all killed.

This, if you want us and our loved ones to all get murdered. Do the squad quest instead

Watched Baby Driver yet?

I don't plan on it, unless the majority of answers are stupid. Hopefully you guys will like the ending.

I just did this weekend. Fuck, it was great. Cinematography was on point.

Late night Jack post!

But will the ending feature extremely descriptive and uncensored hand holding?

Great posts as always, user.

It will be one of a few options, hopefully.

Wew, you fuckers better not mess this up.

Now you know how to get us killed at least

For every game in the series :
Best class?
Best gun?
Best squadmate?
Best mission?
Best ayy design?

Infiltrator, Mattock, Tali, Collector Base, turians (they're just too skinny).