My dad will retire in a month he has a lot of savings and wants to buy a sports-sedan

my dad will retire in a month he has a lot of savings and wants to buy a sports-sedan
but he cant decide between audi s/rs7, porsche panamera, bmw m6 or kia stinger
i told him kia stinger is the best choice a perfect mix of price performance and looks but what do you guys think?

I think he’s disappointed

This thread again?

he should buy kia stinger the best sports sedan in the world

buy kia stinger it is the best car and my dream car since i was born

Cars that are bargains wouldn't be bargains if they didn't have drawbacks. It's always either bad ergonomics, a trash bin interior, bad assembly quality or bad reliability, or a combination.

I'd very seriously think about a Jaguar XF S if it was me. Has an aristocratic ring to the name as well, unlike fucking Kia.

Jaguar salesman here. XF S's have, no joke, $15,000+ of incentive money on them right now for '17s. You can speck one out crazy and get it for like 60 grand.

he doesnt want his car to break down every 1000 km hence the kia

>hence the kia

is this bait

what is bait?

imagine working hard your whole life and rewarding yourself with a fucking kia. neck yourself c u c k

bump

baity don't hurt me

Charger

no more

bump

Many cars are better than pajeet poo-in-loo Jaguars in reliability it's not that much of a challenge

is the F-type really as much of a woman's car as it looks?

Same thread as yesterday
>

Same answer as yesterday

Hello kia shill

>but he cant decide between audi s/rs7, porsche panamera, bmw m6 or kia stinger
yea right. stinker is right the on the end of his lips...
>i told him kia stinger is the best choice a perfect mix of price performance and looks
sad and laughable all at once
>but what do you guys think?
he hates his dad and is trying to get back at him

Kiashill thread

> bu-bu-but LUK AT WAT U GET

cries the increasing desperate korean car salesman

I’m convinced he’s not even a shill he’s just shitposting ironically. Even the dumbest shill wouldn’t be so obtuse about it.

Anything except the Audi really

Not sure... There was about a week of no kiashill threads. Then it started up again yesterday. Smells like someone had to take a little PTO to me.

Hellcat charger

Disgusting burger garbage.

If anyone is more retarded, it's the guy that writes those autistic letters to a non-existent "Kia shill"

So hows work these days? You shitpost reddit too, or just here?

>trying to cuck your own family

shiggidy diggidy doo, your opinion is made out of poo. and wrong.

The Kia is far from it's segment when compared to things like an RS7, an M6 or a Panamera.

surprised your dad didn't disown you and kick you out for recommending a kia. do him a favor and let him decide, don't even try to help him you fucking dunce.

>A Boat
op's dad wants a car user

The front and rear are very special and unique. I find the 2015+ chargers to look really damn nice for burger cars.
The sides have to be reworked though.
It doesnt fit. It has that ugly mid 2000 american soapbox style. Cant put my finger on it.

>another boat
Op's dad wants a car, not an unreliable, Italian engineered boat user

Considering a rebadged VW to be at the same tier as a Porsche or a BMW.

Some people are just plain stupid.

No ty. Not wasting on gas killer.

>Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™Kia Stinger™

poor guy,having a kia shill for a son

tell him to buy a rope and hang himself if those are his options

>t. net income 25k

do they pay you good at kia co.?