Albion General /albg/

What is Albion Online?
From their website: "Albion Online is a sandbox Massively Multiplayer Online Game set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world."

>Is it F2P
Albion uses a Buy2Play model with an optional subscription.

>When can I play?
Right Now

>What do i do?
Get to T4, make your way to Caerleon and Join BAKA, experience life in the sandbox as a merc/terrorist guild.

>Guilds
Currently, the only Veeky Forums guild playing is Baka
joinbaka.com
discord.gg/Tn5P373

>Builds
albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds

>Guides/Info/DBs
albionhead.com/en/
albionhelper.com/
forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/75-Beginner-s-Questions/
albionhelper.com/Haytor
albiononline2d.com/en/map

Nova(OG) - Today at 12:30 AM
@here new thread shill

>baka is trying to seduce me

third for stop shilling your guild in the thread

>Baka
>Veeky Forums guild

>join baka
>remember good times from AA and BDO
>get in discord and stunt doesnt remember me
>loads of new people i dont even know
>reddit links spammed all over the place
>dont see myelinated or rage or anyone from bdo
>ask stunt where myelinated and other bdo/aa people are
>instantly starts yelling at me at how im a spy and a bakastabber
>killed me in the black and took all of my stuff then kicked me from guild

baka is dead now that core good people are gone : (

nobody cares about your shitty guilds

Bakafags samefagging the thread, where are the mods?

>AA and BDO are the core of Baka.
Kill yourself. Rhaegar, Cycle Green, Hippo, Stunt, Mawderator, Suitonia. We got the whole crew babe.

nobody cares faggot

>BIDF out in force

Shogun cucked by some literally who.

tfw stunt cant take bants

So AHx is a reddit guild? Damn, i was thinking of joining them too.

we just got into a huge fight against BAKA in the underpass

held ground for a while against twice our numbers

Joined today and they seem pretty Veeky Forums to me. They exist to pvp and grief at the same time. I'm having a lot of fun rolling with them.

So all guilds are shit?

Just make sure not to mention that Muse has a gaping roastie and that Nova is a literal cuckold and you should be fine.

hi lucari

>Namedropping autism
And this is why I never play with Baka.

So what's everyone going to do once Baka is disbanded and bans are handed out?

apparently so

How did you do today, /albg/?

Made about 70k after taking my gathered to Caer and an expedition.

Had anything changed from beta?

Is it still blatantly P2W? Did they fix the horrible economy? Is PVP doll just a cluster fuck of AOE spam?

lost 400k because a guildmate stole all my t4 horses
Economy is awful and crafting off AH isn't viable till t6, pvp is nothing but zerg and cheese strats, but I wouldn't really say ptw as you have to level to use the gear.

what time do baka active? i'm from oceania timezone, joining US guild is not really a good choice since when i'm online, they offline.

Pretty strong EU/US TZ

So still bad in most respects, but not AS bad.

can you translate that to game time?

Myelinated and Rage are playing, I was talking to them they've been highway manning guilds.

Myelinated stole 18 tier 5 ox from some dude, and a bunch of misc tier horses. and has been kiking the gold/resource market.

Rage has been doing the same robbing guilds of their carrots and crafting station food. also autisming gathering.

wasn't mawderator some redditor who got kicked out of pizza in eve? dunno any of the rest

How are they for people who aren't super pvp focused? I have been doing a lot of refining and crafting but I hate gathering.

Exceptional autism

Blade_at .

the asspain over Tito "the burito" flores continues to a new game.

I'm also looking for an oceanic guild.Aussie timezone isn't very compatible with US/EU

Looks like Rage/Myelinated payed you a visit.

What guild?

Pinku hair is the absolute cutest. I have camed at least twice to this thought. What a prototype. You can tell a lot about someone by what they chose, who they represent themselves as. To be a cute anime girl means you are cute where it counts the most.

You are quite literally severely autistic if you bitch about other people in safe space channels because you think they won't be able to see it.

>not having royal march
>not laughing at 3+ packs and bosses trying their hardest to hurt or chase you
>the march even gives you a sprint for some stupid reason so you pretty much instantly get 15 stacks
it's only T4.2, but holy shit it makes T5 runs seem like a snoozefest

If I dont intend to pvp much what are some things I can do on the game to brighten peoples day

Mule tier 2 and 3 mats to the guild island
Act as scout for your guildies farming red/black zones

>gearing to do expeditions

if you have a proper group it makes it a lot faster

>not knocking through expeditions like butter to get your reaver levels up

wiw

>gearing for pvp

>he doesn't want to do a full run in less than 10 minutes
You're either NEET, or not going to see t6 for a very long time

how long does it take to get the top gear etc if you're new

>not just hitting lizards in black zones
AHx brainlets lmao

Is plate+spear+shield combo good? I really want to use plate and some sort of polearm.

What weapon is good for knocking shitters off their oxen? These gatherers must be brought to heel.

D O U B L E B L A D E D Q U A R T E R S T A F F

>running to and from black zones
>trying to find unkilled mobs
>making sure no one is trying to jump you
>roaming around like a tard for next spawn
>all unreliable with outlying interference possibility
>or just run a dungeon and ez mode it in 10 minutes and get dosh
The name baka seems fitting now

>having problems finding mobs in black zones
>dying in black zones
>thinking ~30k per hour is decent dosh
>AHx
>Not dumb

I'm located in Okinawa currently and I'm in AHx. They have a smaller playerbase, but there's a good amount of people on in the evening. Usually, around 5-9pm my time, there's two-three others on. Which is pretty good for an American guild with 30ish, give or take, people.

fuck off military goy, go back to your jewish overlords

AHX?

Albion History X. It's one of the two Veeky Forums guilds here.

Have a (you) for taking the time to screencap that.

Albion has no Veeky Forums guilds. It has a reddit guild and a turk guild.

This level of retarded, is it terminal for you?

>shitting on someone just for being military

No wonder there're so many mil bros in AHx. And to think I was considering joining Baka at the beginning. Loool

>Baka shitposter goes silent after getting called out

Never thought I'd see the day.

>kicked from an expedition
>no reason given
>15min penalty
ebin :DDDDD

>tfw just made my own guild because Veeky Forums guilds are absolute cancer
>tfw no one wants to join

>having an image of an atheist on your hard drive
>disliking Veeky Forums guilds

Normies confirmed for sinners

What's the sudden influx of aspies in BAKA?

I don't know which path I should go. Should I farm crafting to be able to create my own weapons and sell that type or to create a particular tool for personal use and sale?

>liking Veeky Forums guilds

>not having a neutral opinion of guilds regardless of their website of origin until they do something to prove they are, or are not, shitters

Moubias and Youmo are Shogun alts right?

>stream snipe
>spam join baka
>people join baka
every time

>moubias and youmu asking dumb questions

I warned you to not invite Reddit.

Shogun I swear if these are your alts and not actual retards, I am going to never let you be in a group

If I decide to make a comfy 5 player guild will my buddies instead of joining a mega guild will that ruin my game experience?

*with

yes

the game is deigned in a way so that turbo autists wont feel bad about playing solo so they can be with others but also without the need of "socializing", and bigger guilds gives you more "power" because you can zerg rush everything

the picture you see is a snapshot of chat when we first discovered text to speech and went a bit crazy. we had fun with it but it's not the usual posting style.

sorry let me explain it in a better way

the game is designed so that bigger guilds means more power so that players with autism and depression don't have to play solo and get stomped by small guilds/parties, and when you have huge guilds, you don't need to socialize or talk to anyone because we're talking about guilds with more than 100+ players.

it's been like this since the beta and the devs refuse to do anything about it. if you play in a small party/guild, you will get fucked by the bigger guilds in less than two minutes

>OOHOHOHO

i love this guy

>Not having anti-aliasing on
Never realized AHx kiddies were this dumb

It gives me the old runescape feels

so both ahx and baka are led by burrito niggers? 56% strikes again

Is this intentional to make camping in safe areas annoying?

I'm a shitter. What does this guy do?

ahx is lead by a proud turkic man who is becoming a pilot to become one with tengri the sky father

Music update/bard class when?

>refuse to do anything about it.
Why should they? Its an mmo, not some moba. There are plenty of games out there where 2-5 people can form a group and pubstomp all day. MMO pvp should be about massive battles

Fair enough then

you are fucking retarded if you think it's acceptable to have 100 shitters run over everything