youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/13536500
youtu.be/oD64wpsMti0
youtube.com/watch?v=VXKQ5XdxVCM
pastebin.com/FiegnMbJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always remember to hand in your photos before the deadline
or else

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

>Does /lisg/ still have hopes for S2?

Season 2 is confirmed and LiS is a very successful franchise so its 100% happening.

The question is what will it be about. As much as people say "oh there's no way it'll be about Max and Chloe" the fact that they haven't announced anything about it other than it exists gives me hope. Because normally you'd announce something or at least give an image or whatever, the sort of announcement they did is pretty weird.

Which is what gives me hope that Max and Chloe might return because that's the only case where announcing anything would be pretty dangerous because even just saying "it will be Max AND Chloe" is pretty massive spoiler and it canonizes one (the only, the true) ending, as an example.

You forgot something
BAE > bay

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

If you don't hand in your photo before the deadline Mr Jefferson will personally rape you.

But he might rape you anyway just cause, if you're a cute girl he's taken a liking to.

Chloe is #1

I joined this general last week. Whats this about imagination. And why do i always see people misspell warrens name as warryn?

His photo was taken courtesy of the state. They really got his good side, and his other side.
the orange jumpsuit's a bit of a fashion disaster though.

EVERYDAY

Jefferson is a faggot who doesnt rape. Just takes photos and masturbates to himself in a mirror.

lurk moar

I love the image of them as pirates from the limited edition CD cover. It's maybe the cutest Pricefield image and the fact that it looks like they really drew it when they were like 10 makes it even better.

LiS's endings were either very vague, contradictory to the rest of the game, or just had lots of loose ends. The developers just waved it all of saying "use ur headcanon guys! ;)"

Also warryn and mychel is from Vampyr, dontnods next game

Sleep tight all you cute people

thanks user.

you too user

>tfw browsing Pricefield art makes me jelly as fuck of Chloe
>tfw the jealousy starts feeding into depression

Was I warryn all along?

>Was I warryn
Be Joyce instead of being a cuck, and try to be happy for them.

I think even Warren would feel happy for them, or at least for Max

Michel literally told the players to use their imagination and make their own headcanon, then he became known as imagination lord by /lisg/

Night, user.

Warren has the excuse of being 16 years old and thus an idiot like all 16 year olds. You have no excuse.

in the deep he'd be suffer though. I mean look at this facial expression in here

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Forgot the pic and just now realized.

Then we brought him to heel..

HELLA IMPORTANT!
strawpoll.me/13536500

(This isn't about which age/timeline you like best, just which color in her current cut.)

what did you choose here?

He's young and in love with what is probably his first crush. Of course hes sad as shit seeing her with someone else.
In a few years he would probably grow up and find someone else, probably still be a good friend with Max.
or get bitter at the world and spend the rest of his life browsing /r9k/ until he hangs himself the day after going to max and chloes wedding.

I like it for that reason too, they also did those fake movie posters and the wood board painting together. It does feel believable that they did them as kids.
I hope the farewell episode gives us some more history behind then, but I think how they met is a question everyone should have their own answer to.

I hope he just accepts Max's friendship and learns to move on and find someone else who will return his feelings.
He's not a bad kid, he's just young and awkward and didn't really realize what he was doing.

>or get bitter at the world and spend the rest of his life browsing /r9k/ until he hangs himself the day after going to max and chloes wedding.
considering Brooke will also understand that she's not gonna waste her time and ditch him for Daniel, this one's more suitable for him desu.

I don't know, and then accept. Really she should have told her parents.

I fugged up slightly.
The Brown option was supposed to say "The girl with the BROWN crown and the frown"
Oh well. Not all of us can rewind time to fix hiccups like that.

accept

I euthanized her. My reasoning is that if the timelines all overlap or if timeline gets deleted every time Max steps out of it then it doesn't matter and I've saved Chloe a few minutes of pain and allowed her to die on her terms after, as she herself described it, best day she's had in years.

If, on the other hand, the timeline continues existing even after Max leaves it then I've saved Chloe years of suffering an humilation and watching her body fully break down. The biggest tragedy of alt!Chloe is that she as a person was completely broken, that ball of sunshine and energy was dead, even the angry rebel was dead, she was just miserable and sad and in horrible pain all the time.

nobody's saying he is villain, but obviously his some actions are cringeworthy. even developers intention is like that, one can't deny this.

besides, I loathe his ignorant fans more.

he's one shameless man

You idiots are aware of that storm was coming in that timeline right so both choices were pointless.
I don't know why Max had said nothing about the storm,told AU Chloe everything that she experienced rather than saying nothing.Dontnod's hack-writing, as always.

>In a few years he would probably grow up and find someone else, probably still be a good friend with Max.
In the alternate timeline he's dating Stella, which is harder than Brooke that was obviously into him. So I think he'll be fine.

What I like about this is that he knows exactly that Chloe and Max have feelings for each other and that Max will never have those same feelings for him.

In the entire game he's one of few people to realize that Max and Chloe are in love.

How do you think they met for the first time?

I would have been crying even more if they called in William and Joyce and they agreed to do it.
I'm just glad we could get out of that whole situation and make it so it never happened. Max may have to deal with some memories of it fr a while, but Chloe will be there for her. Even just a hug will remind her that Chloe is there, mobile, and alive.

That conversation with William about never leaving Chloe, and Max telling younger Chloe to stay strong and she is not alone were fantastic though. More than anything, that chain of possible events made Max realize just how much Chloe and the Price family means to her. She didn't want to let William die, but she didn't see any other way if it meant saving Chloe. I think William would fully agree too if he knew.

I hope some of Chloe's dreams in BtS include William and his spirit trying to hint to Chloe that he's alright and loves her.

if /lisg/ wouldn't exist they'd be still contuining on these damage control.

me on the right

I don't know. I've never really thought about it, to be honest. They met somewhere in the age range of 4/5 to 6/7 (M/C) so probably like that pic says, through the parents.

Max's family is more middle class while Chloe's family is solidly working class but I think Arcadia Bay is sufficiently small that I don't think there'd be a lot of class based segregation. Max's family moved in probably when the town was more prosperous, maybe? We don't know how long Caulfields were in Arcadia Bay, maybe they moved the year Max and Chloe met and moved away to the big city few years later. Max grew up in Arcadia Bay but that doesn't necessarily mean she was born there.

Accepting her would ruin her parents, Chloe might be become mad for you if you refuse at first (because she scares of Max'll leave her at some point) but of course this not gonna take long and she will forgive Max again,since she'll always by her side at the end.

>You idiots are aware of that storm was coming in that timeline right so both choices were pointless.
also THIS
I mean it may be emotional BUT people are forgetting things that happening in background.

>In the entire game he's one of few people to realize that Max and Chloe are in love.
In texting part yeah he started to get clue that something was going on her and Chloe, and after this scene punched him right in the face (metaphorically)

I don't get it, why would alternate timeline get hit by the storm when none of the possible triggers happened in the alternate timeline?

Max doesn't have her powers, Chloe never gets shot by Nathan in the bathroom (which forces Max to make the first temporal divergence) and Max doesn't jump around with her powers all over Arcadia Bay.

So there's no reason for the storm to hit.

Max and Chloe are around 7 and 8.
Max's family goes to Two Whales for lunch.
Joyce is working there and watching Chloe since William is busy.
Chloe is sitting at the counter and drawing something.
Max notices her and walks over to see what the picture is (Curious Max is curious.)
Max sees Chloe is drawing two pirate ships fighting.
Chloe notices Max looking at her and is about to say something like how she likes stuff like pirates more than princesses.
Max says the drawing is really cool.
Chloe asks Max if she wants to draw too.
Max hops up on the chair next to Chloe and takes some crayons and paper.
They start talking and giving each other ideas for their pictures.
Joyce and Ryan & Vanessa talk about how nice their daughters are getting along.
Eventually William shows up to pick up Chloe, and introduces himself to the Caulfields.
The parents talk for a little bit and exchange phone numbers and addresses.
William takes Chloe home, Max's family goes back to their house. Both young girls are asking the same question "Will I see her again?"
The next day of school, Max and Chloe see each other.
The rest is history.

Both choices made her suffer but one way or another Max knew that she was gonna leave from that reality and come back to her Chloe.

>Max may have to deal with some memories of it fr a while
That's an understatement. Of all the things which happened that week the three things that traumatized her the most would be: alt!Chloe dying, being locked in the dark room (and constantly waking up there over and over again) and seeing Chloe get shot and killed in front of her.

Any of the three would fuck a normal person up, all three of them together and its a wonder Max doesn't need a psychiatrist by the end. All of them are horrible, with the dark room thing I'd be terrified of falling asleep for fear of waking up tied to a chair with a psychopath about to murder me.

But, yeah, I agree with you, that was probably the most emotionally powerful part of an emotionally powerful game. Episode 4 in general was depressing as hell, though, from alt!Chloe to euthanizing alt!Chloe to finding Rachel's bones and Chloe's gut wrenching screams to Jefferson murdering Chloe at the end, all of that happened in episode 4.

>I would have been crying even more if they called in William and Joyce and they agreed to do it.
that's the one thing I'd change, personally. If you decide to euthanize her Max should call in her parents and Chloe can tell them what she plans to do. It feels cruel to do it without them, though not as cruel as not doing it.

AU timeline was the biggest evidence that can be used towards bayfags and that time-travel in this game doesn't make sense. Because dontnod was unable to follow their own rules for tragedy's sake.

>you get one kiss and now you're all over me

cute

>Max knew that she was gonna leave from that reality and come back to her Chloe.
But if that reality keeps existing then Chloe from that reality would keep suffering excruciating pain.

morning gropes are the best gropes

The idea is that the timeline is created through use of Max's powers, so it's tainted.
But then that brings up the issue of that even in the Bay Ending, Max still made changes in the classroom before going into the bathroom.
Bay side claims those changes weren't big enough to matter, which really means they have no answer. Under their logic of some choices being fine but other not, that just means that the universe can decide it doesn't like Max one day and punish her for doing something.
At least with the Bae side you can say it wasn't Max's power use that caused the storm, it was the very first rewind which was entirely different to any other and moved Max back as well. Something she cannot go back and undo. Or say it was one of many other factors outside of Max's control that caused the storm.

But you still haven't explained it - why would storm hit in the AU timeline? There are literally none of the triggers for it there.

>warn her about the storm
>promise her you're not gonna leave her ever again 'till the end,
>tell William and Joyce that they need to leave the town because there's a disaster (michel's magical tornado that only kills! humans but unable to destroy shitty buildings) is coming
WAS THAT FUCKING TOO HARD?

Anyone have any smug looking kates

>But if that reality keeps existing then Chloe from that reality would keep suffering excruciating pain

yes that's exactly what i was thinking about, i'm on my second playthrough and don't know what to choose

After reading and thinking about all the alt stuff, I needed to see that webm and think of that line.
Thank you.

>At least with the Bae side you can say it wasn't Max's power use that caused the storm, it was the very first rewind which was entirely different to any other and moved Max back as well.
I agree. But the first rewind doesn't happen in the alternate timeline because Max doesn't have or never discovers her powers there. The point of divergence is in 2008 when William is supposed to die not in 2013 in Blackwell Academy bathroom.

Why is Kate so smug? Because she knows she's superior to any sapphic sluts

Because there's literally no explanation or logical reason for it. To dontnod's logic, everything is tied to bathroom events (in original timeline) Only consclucion we can come up with is storm doesn't trigger someonelse's survival or death.Also remember the timeline where Jefferson shot Chloe, storm was still coming to hit the town.

In AU reality was a major fuck-up, Max erased bathroom timeline, saved William BEFORE 5 years. Chloe also didn't die only became paralyzed in 2010. So to this reality storm had to hit the town on 2008 on the week she saved William but it didn't. But storm was still contuining to coming on 2013.

>Also remember the timeline where Jefferson shot Chloe, storm was still coming to hit the town.
Yes but that timeline still existed after the first rewind when Max stopped Nathan from killing her. If that's the trigger than that makes sense. Personally I think it's just the general messing with timeline in general that's the trigger.

But regardless of is it the first divergence or messing with time, neither of those things happen in the AU timeline when the point of divergence is whole 8 years before the events in the bathroom.

>But storm was still contuining to coming on 2013.
How do you know that? There isn't a single mention of the storm in that timeline, right?

>It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
> And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.
If you question Dontnod's logic, you will find many non-sense.

We need this meme but with Max's face on it.

>Yes but that timeline still existed after the first rewind when Max stopped Nathan from killing her. If that's the trigger than that makes sense. Personally I think it's just the general messing with timeline in general that's the trigger.

Like I said, dontnod's time-travel rule blames bathroom 'event' rather than Chloe's survival&death. That's what I was trying to prove in there.

>But regardless of is it the first divergence or messing with time, neither of those things happen in the AU timeline when the point of divergence is whole 8 years before the events in the bathroom.
That's what I'm talking about. Doesn't make sense.

>How do you know that? There isn't a single mention of the storm in that timeline, right?
Look at the pic. I'm really getting offended whenever everyone pretends like I'm making shit up in here

I tried. Not very hard but I tried.

we already have one michel's face on it. can someone post it?

>Look at the pic. I'm really getting offended whenever everyone pretends like I'm making shit up in here
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that line. Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense.

I'd say "writers fucked up, pretend that never happened" is the best option because it makes absolutely no sense for the storm to hit the AU timeline. Or, if it was going to hit it would have hit back in 2008 when William was saved.

Here.

Perfect.

Yeah user that's what did I mean by ''they even ignored their own time-travel rules'' and au timeline was fuckery.

Only explanation we can give you is, obviously storm is not tied to Chloe's survival/or death in bathroom (AU timeline, and the timeline where Jefferson killed her was main evidence for it,even original bay-hospital ending implies this) storm is obsessed with action in the bathroom,and creating disaster to gain its own balance again. But at the same time, Bay ending completely ignores the other changes,fuckery in the other timeline (which leaves the door open for storm's delayed theory in post-bay)

rachel is the best trans girl!

>2017
>bayfags still couldn't refute this

i love how this general uses brain instead ignoring them. I wonder what are we going to encounter with in BtS

she really looks like a man

Yes! She got that long ass face and jaw line, her male features stand out

Yo /lisg/, have you ever realized your Max and Chloe squidkids?

Sincerely, /ink/

>realized your Max and Chloe squidkids?
What does that even mean?

>girl who's literally pretty enough to be a model.
>"masculine features"

>*Max takes clothes off*
>inb4 Chloe's stare and immediately looks away
You guys noticed this too right?

Recreated Max and Chloe in Splat 2.

Link unrelated
youtu.be/oD64wpsMti0

Thats just a random piece of art. I'm talking about the in game model.
Also whats wrong with rachel being a trans girl? Do you think trans girls arent beautiful and cant be models?

Of course. When Max started undressing Chloe lost her playful smirk and just stared at Max for a few seconds clearly captivated before slowly taking her eyes off so as to not be a total creep.

Is there a gif of her reaction though, I can't find it now

>I'm talking about the in game model.
Sure

>Is there a gif of her reaction though, I can't find it now
Doesn't matter, just look at a video of the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXKQ5XdxVCM

man, romantic tension is obviously there. and it's not just from chloe's side

Post a pic of her in game model then, or am i right?

Here

>read something incredibly sad
>get depressed
>look at pricefield pictures to cheer myself up
>get even more sad
fuck

Actually I don't call myself as shipper because normally I wouldn't look into details this much,let alone romance, but devs literally put some telltale signs.
Lots of things happened in episode 3, facial expressions were explaining everything.
Camera's zooming Chloe's *jealousy* look while she was trying to unlocking the door, you know when she found out Warren's trying his luck during in phone conversation, and her bringing up asking about Max's feelings for blackwell bros, warren out of blue, afterwards. And Max's adoringly look towards Chloe, jealousing over Rachel/being happy she put Max's picture instead (which is also meant to be a romance point,if you don't know), mentioning ''i think she sees rachel amber in her future'' after the dare kiss entry

after ep3's release people were totally in delusion back then while they were so obvious. and they only managed to get the clue after ep5

>read something incredibly sad
what did you read? I hope it's not related anything with r*ddit,bayfaggotry

No it's from a /v/ thread
pastebin.com/FiegnMbJ
Yeah it's hentai, but it's not supposed to be hot at all, it just gets more and more horrible.

But literally looks just like Rachel in the game. Quick tip: stop projecting your tranniness on lis characters, Max nor Rachel is a trans, end of the conversation

well no offense but i regretted that I asked this.
at least it's not related with bayfaggotry..

Scat and the other user confirmed that there will be a kiss scene in BtS

So how do we deal with those warryncuck/amberprice shippers who are trying to make up bullshits and believing that Chloe never loved Max,her true love was only Rachel just to support their golden-guy..?

same thing. we're gonna cuck them with solid evidences until they understand