Post a car you love from a manufacturer you normally don’t care for

Post a car you love from a manufacturer you normally don’t care for.

Ive literally never been in a citroen (yeah yeah, DS, i know)

Fiancee got it as a company car (in this color) and its just about the most comfortable thing i've ever been in

Don't hate.

Why tho?

Feel like a car noob, never even seen this before

Beating a dead horse, faмily

>never even seen this before
they were the shit

I feel you user

Old mustangs were best mustangs, loving the color as well

I believe it, looks like a sexier 944

My problems with Lambo:
>overhyped as shit
>Bad people drive them
>all ugly as shit except Sesto Elemento and countach
>boner fuel for 12 year olds
>entry grade rich niggermobuile
>heavy
>wide
>catch fire

This car is great tho

I agree with pretty much everything you said, although I also like the Veneno

>Why tho?
They're comfy and the engines will run forever, and drive way more like a big car than like a minivan of any sort. My family's owned multiple and I just have good memories and experience with 'em.

Also the comfiest goddamn front seats I've ever felt in a vehicle.

only thing nissan ever got right, note the toyota engine

How do you not like the Muira faggot

the 2 door model of that is actually exactly it for me. normally i dont give two shits about mercedes, but i really like those.

I wasn’t aware anything that Chrysler makes can last forever. I get why you like it though, childhood attachmens are pretty persevering.

Exactly man, Mercedes is not my thing but the 4 door version just hits the right spot for me.

>I wasn’t aware anything that Chrysler makes can last forever.
Call it coincidence but I had three Caravan/T&Cs that hit 300k+ miles without any major mechanical issues and only had to be taken off the road because the Northeast snow and salt rotted the frames and everything attached to them (including the front strut towers on the 3rd gen which there's actually a dedicated aftermarket fix for it's so common). The 3.3 and 3.8 V6 engines are surprisingly durable.

>160hp
>3100lbs

Why? as fast as an Uber driver's Ford Focus. Probably handles about the same.

Is that a jz?

Damn man, that’s actually good to hear because my friend was asking me to recommend a cheap rwd sedan and I told him V6 chargers are solid. I assumed because of the lower compression and relative simplicity of it that it’s a trouble-free engine but it’s good to have that confirmed by real life experience.