>I SWEAR by Castrol bro
>Penzoil is all I've ever used it's way better than other brands
>I don't like the gas at this station, I only go to Shell

It all comes from the ground.

shut up faggot

fuck off retard

WHY USE BREMIUM I CAN JUST USE 51 OCTANE GUYS

That wasn't OP was saying and you know it

I try to only fill up at Wawa because they usually have almost no Basketball Americans, Poo-In-Loos, or Goatfuckers working the pumps.

Also, Castrol is the best, get fucked.

>mfw based wawa is the only place I can get FREE air, non-ethanol gas and a sandwich in the same building
I'm gonna miss it when I move

>implying you can buy 51 octane in a first world country

>it all comes from the ground
It's only good if it's a non-ILSAC grade, yo

no im mocking autists who say that 87 is fine when its recommended 91 and then wonder why their engine is knocking

Almost everyone else is gone thanks to QT. Cant complain.

so i can put petrol in my engine instead of oil is what you are telling me?

I like to go to a specific shell station and I go inside to pay because there's a cute Filipina who flirts with me that works there

The only conveniently located gas station on my work route that doesn't have seedy people hanging around it is a RaceTrac. They seem to have all of the fuels, even autism-85.

Never even heard of a wawa before. Rip me I guess

I've always been a Caltex guy, but out of necessity, I filled up my car at a Shell once and it started running rough.

Never again.

I want to fuck that pasta

i only go to one station now since i get a discount for working with the company

but fuck 7/11 servos, i only use them for air and drive off

Spaghetti chan is not for lewd.

Its called the erff.

>51 OCTANE
The fuck
Is the rest water?

I only go to shell, but because they have a fuel rewards card that gives you 5 cents off per gallon and there's one right by my house. Also Castrol is the best.

Close to quints, faggot

pic related
you're wrong