/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- BBCF 2.0 coming to arcades in August 3rd, including Jubei and balance updates (summer 2017 for consoles).
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3, PS4 and PC (Steam).
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1xUy8FQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=KdWCLT7kccY
youtube.com/watch?v=zTdLRu45sMY
youtube.com/watch?v=4kXX0asOIJw
youtube.com/watch?v=xrdoHK-tLWg
youtube.com/watch?v=E6D1L-CqDhI
youtube.com/watch?v=muc1ruu-EDg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1onX6fBYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GMd7VUMMEDI
discord.gg/PCsX5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nine tongue
Bitch whore

First for Lambda!

Blazblue x WWE when?

Who would you main?
What would the story be?

4th for Lambda's master.

So, since RWBY is the new kid on the block, I still wanna know what kinda OST am I to expect from them, come on,Weissfag, I know you're here, enlighten me.

Story would be Azrael raping all the wrestlers one at a time.
I'd main Azrael.

When you put her like that. I want to fuck that cat. And make her a Christian

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1xUy8FQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=KdWCLT7kccY
youtube.com/watch?v=zTdLRu45sMY
youtube.com/watch?v=4kXX0asOIJw
youtube.com/watch?v=xrdoHK-tLWg

Sounds like shit just like RWBY.
Should've been Guilty Gear or Dengeki bunko

God damn, the edge.

Cats have special needs that you can't fulfill.... unless you drink the gene replacement potion Kokonoe scienced just for you. The potion will make your penis large and barbed, permanently. This of course drastically limits the selection of females that would willingly have sex with you, and masturbation could be bloody. But its the only way to truly satisfy catgirls and Nine.

So do you drink the potion?

Play Weiss

youtube.com/watch?v=E6D1L-CqDhI
youtube.com/watch?v=muc1ruu-EDg
God Damn, the edge.
Inb4
>BUT ITS DIFFERENT!!!!!
Fuck off

>LA Vocals

ZEA

When you want to go edge at least go all the way
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1onX6fBYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GMd7VUMMEDI

cf is on sale for like 20 buckaroos for psn subscribers

but it's different

US only

can I use a free trial code and get the discount that way?

Is kokonoe good?

Just got back from a ban so I made some fresh oc

Yes, very good

So I only have myself to blame for losing in arcade mode?

>So I only have myself to blame for losing in arcade mode?

Sort of, but she's a hard character to use based around setplay and stuff. You need to learn her setups to get the most out of her. Still, in Arcade Mode, all you really need is a BnB.

I want to fuck Noel in front of Ragna so bad. If he uses an anime power I'll have her killed (it's from afar with a buddy of mine who's watching over me with a sniper rifle so he cannot stop it).

I just wanna see Ragna go full wojak mode.

Delete this. It hurts to look at.

Terumi, I don't have a sniper rifle

I want to fuck Celica in front of everyone.

I will when they announce her so long as they have "This life is mine" as her theme.

Kokonoe a young women.

Gross. Don'd do that to us

>ASW will stop doing sprites entirely after BBCF and BBX

Suffering. We can only rely on French Bread, Examu, and Vanillaware from here on out.

I'm going to behead everyone ITT for Tsubaki

Convert to Tsubaki waifuing or die, kuffar scum

They stated they want BB and GG to be seperate in graphics and seperating them by 2D and 3D, so when BB2 comes, it'll probably still be 2D

What I wouldn't give to have a fighting game with real high-budget sakuga graphics.

quintessential europeans pls

Assalamualaikum, fellow Tsubaki players. Did you win any match today?

Well make one you cunt.

internet outage resolved, so i'm gonna get back to doing lobbies. 7 PM CST tonight.

Unless they come up with a new method of generating HD 2d graphics, this seems unlikely.

Nobody cares

still need an answer for this

we usually get full lobbies here.

Stay alive /Blaz/. Do it for her.

Gotta be honest, I am interested in her, and she reminds me of Meiko (second best Vocaloid)

I've been checking out various scenes of her show and it looks really bad, tell me about her personality, her powers and why I should like her., then I'll consider doing it. Still I can't believe Puwa got 2 waifus in the same game

Come on, this was supposed to ship yesterday and it still hasn't. Its even Prime shipping.

What are the best things to do with Noel Vermillion?

If CF2 is a new version does that mean everybody starts over with 0 games played and white squares?

It's not a new version, just a patch

SEX

So I haven't played since CS, how Noel? Is she better or worse?

Worst version of Noel ever.

>tfw Jin will never look as good as when he first arrived

Of course my main get's the shaft. Thanks for letting me know. Back to Jin I go then.

>pretend to eat awful cooking
>explain things to very slowly
>give more modest clothing to

Question to any playstation users here, if I make a new user and get the 2 day free PS+ trial, and buy the game, will I be able to use it on my main account? Or will it be locked to that user?

oh also, if I switch to ps3 so I don't have to pay for online after, will I be able to play?

I want to cum on her face in this picture

I mean gameplay wise how do I get in and then what do I do

There is a character discord for her
discord.gg/PCsX5k

Everyone laugh at him

Haha

>will I be able to use it on my main account
Yes: its not locked to the user. I usually make new user accounts for all my digital games so I can share.

>can I abuse a PS+ trial to get the game cheaper
Don't know, they might have protections against this. If it works please let us know, I'll start doing the same.

>if I switch to ps3 so I don't have to pay for online after, will I be able to play
No. I believe additional DLC is transferable between PS3 and PS4 but you're forced to select which console you want the digital game to be on.

Oh, well if i'm not able to go back and play on ps3, I might as well just buy a years worth of PS+ then, I heard the ps3 version sometimes has weird ping issues anyways
also from what I can tell, the trial does work with the discount

>print picture
>cum on
>post results

>The six heroes mightiest swordsman

Isn't that Hakumen?

not anymore

Unfortunately, I ejaculated normally just now

Does she has any power up ability of sorts that she could use as a Dragon Install/Blood Kain in the game? Otherwise theres no reason to do anything for her.

Is the anime a recap of the games or is it like a spin-off? "Alter Memory" sounds like it might be a different story.

The anime is a really shitty adaption of the first 2 games that skims over everything and should never be taken as reference for anything. Really the only thing it's good for is QUALITY moments

Its a recap/retelling of CT and CS.
Usually its to be avoided but it has its moments, along with a great soundtrack.

Why are Anime adaptions of games usually bad?
Why is it so hard to follow the source material? The whole story is already there,why does this keep happening?

Because you need money and while BB is popular it's nowhere popular enough to get a compitant studio to an adaption and even if you do it, the directors and producers will fuck with it because they all have their own biases and desires to appeal to what's popular to the fans, in Blazblue's case Mori had a big part in the production, Noel got the only thing resembling actual animation that made her look like a Magical girl and Lambda had the only decently directed episode and Makoto was got a shitload of screentime for her role in the plot.

Tell me more about these compitant studios.

Bump

Let's be honest, what made Arc System so succesfull is their IK/AF who are more cooler than MK (though this latter are more gory) and KI (which is just violent and cool)

Well I guess the Neptunia anime turned out alright and in character but somebody on staff clearly liked Peashy more than they should have, they fucked up and did the one thing you should never ever ever do with the Neptunia franchise. make it take itself seriously

Is Mai cute and strong?

No she's actually pretty damn weak in comparison to most of the cast unless you want to treat Bullet as the norm

Mai is actually top tier. Proof.

>claiming mains for 2 games that arent even out yet
jesus

You play characters because you like the character not for their tool set.

What's Izayoi's Drive again?

Gain Art, mode change that lets her get additional followups to certain moves and gives her a Morrigan dash

Insallah (in the name of Allah)

That's Tsubaki

lobby's up now, get in here

What if you can't play the character you like because they're too hard?

Too hard because of their execution: lab it out
Too hard because of their weaknesses: maybe play a better character

So how do you deal with the enemy's offense in this game. My opponents just whale on me giving me little chance to escape their pressure.