>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Wrong, Saryn has fair skin.

and a massive futa cock

Fuck, I meant TWW.
But it feels more like the kids just survived due to being more adaptable to the void than adults due to reasons. Then the adults all went crazy or had their souls/minds stolen by the void or whatever

PoE will save Warframe.

cheeki breeki

Shit game

only if you're gay user.

Everyone in the Warframe world is of Orokang Descent, even your precious potato. Well, except The Lotus, majority of the Corpus units and Grineer are Mexicans.

>he removes 6(six!) armor at a time from mobs who have 1000 armor

Okay, so hydroid prime is next, but what do you think with be after?

>glass pussyshelf
>pains of disappointnent
>ARE YOU READY...FOR A SACRIFICE?????

That's what I first thought as well, but in light of Chains of Harrow I've been thinking more on the "you owe me" bits of TWW's ending. Kuva has something to do with it, which shouldn't be surprising since it's used in the Continuity ritual (which is just a more permanent version of Operator Transference) but the Orokin probably didn't face Void ghosts often or at all, since they stuck their towers all over the Void and used them to safeguard treasure.

I think now that something else was going on in the Zariman that we haven't been told yet.

WE

>he hits ~10x5 times/second as mirage
it doesnt take that long user

Stop it.

WUZ

I also didn't know that it reduces base armor, not level-modified armor.

So the same enemy at lvl 30 will take the same amount of hits as an enemy at lvl 100 to remove all armor.

name 2 black people in warframe, i'll help you by naming one:
tenshin

OROKANGZ

N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Go look in your Codex. Try not to have a heart-attack.

random corpus units

Well I'm still confused if it was a colony ship going to the Tau system or if it was a secret military ship

what's the speculation/hopes for the Umbra Quest, aside from likely Primed Disappointment?

>warframes were people that went full Dark Sector Technocyte.
>have to make a 'your actions have consequences' decision halfway through the quest:

Umbra
>get rid of your Opertater, you are the warframes now
>lose the Focus system
>some halfassed replacement ability so you can still damage kuva guards
>stalker still hates your butt

Operator
>Keep your Opertater
>lose out on umbra frames

>operators and umbra dislike each other, but are still uneasy allies because gameplay and matchmaking reasons (or some BS lore reason about common enemies)

But, I'm honestly just expecting
>chinaframe on consoles is shutting down, everyone go farm Xcal Umbra parts on Lua

KANGZ

MOONAROH!

Going by Ember Prime's description, the kids weren't even supposed to be there in the first place.

T E S H I N
I N F E S T E D
S Y A N D A N A

you fucks

So what are Lotuses and teno's goals anyway?

>hopes
Umbra will be a one time thing for Excal only and will not replace primes in the power creep ladder

>expectations
Umbra will not be a one time thing and every single fucking frame or weapon that got a prime will be getting a more powerful umbra version

They're just warmonger mercenaries offering their services to the highest bidder.

The dude who modeled Ivara. That's why she's got a fat ass

world domination through weaponized autism

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' ERIWHERE

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVRYWHERe

>Lotus
Preserve the status quo and keep the system in a state of constant war so the tenno have something to do.

>Tenno
Kill people and break their shit.

Note that these MIGHT be shifting as the storyline advances, but that's about it.

my understanding is that the exposure was deliberate, including the kids, and considered covert/illegal so the passengers were deceived into thinking they were going to a colony or something

Shattering impact vs corrosive procs vs lvl 100 hgunner

>graph for ants

Wow, that's a good graph. May you add Unairu passive?

>graph
fucking dork

>shattering impact
>worth anything
it's like mag's armor removal, ie fucking worthless

The void era empire were cunts. I can't assume they were the Orokin because of how radically different the codex entries make it seem.

So the obvious answer here would be to equip CP and mod your status-heavy hammer with corrosive, with shitter impact as a bonus if you have mod space.

Yeah, that's what the graph shows too.

You can literally play PoE right now, and it's a much better game.

Pretty much everything we hear about the Orokin was that they were supreme dicklords and that they deserved to die painfully.

Who the hell has issues with lvl 100 HGs? Do you faggots not level up your mods?

>Transcend humanity and become immortals gods
>WHY ARE THEY SUCH JERKS???

You have that backwards, corrosive take the same number of hits regardless of level, SI is a exponential function where number of hits required increases with level.

>cuts armor reduction time by half and damage reduction by two thirds when used in conjunction with corrosove procs, rather than corrosive procs alone

I wouldn't necessarily call that worthless. Certainly in a vaccum, but not when uou consider the other factors at play.

The point is practicality. The graph might look different vs lvl 200 heavy gunners.

Or you could just use Oberon :^)

>Host Migration during Mobile Defense mission
>Data Mass disappears
>Can't complete mission

Another year until this is fixed

>Years''

Had that happen when the datamass was inside of a console. Host migration, datamass gone, only finished one console. Fucking shitty.

Corrosive removes 25% of remaining armor, based on "actual armor" that increases with enemy level. You can do the spreadsheet if you like, to clarify this. 30 "25% removals" on 20k armor will still leave an appreciable amount of armor left compared to 30 removals on 10k armor or less

Supposedly Shattering impact removes "base armor" and will always take 84 hits no matter the level vs a corrupt heavy gunner.

Do you feel like there are less people paying?

>paying
Nice try, Steve

shit, I mean playing

well that was disappointing, I was hoping the entire skull would crack open and not just the fingers

>the same enemy at lvl 30 will take the same amount of hits as an enemy at lvl 100 to remove all armor
this is correct, it's like corrosive projection in that it works on base armor (the reason 3 auras will remove armor from butchers and other low-base-armor units at any level)

>corrosive take the same number of hits regardless of level
this is very much incorrect - a level 30 corrupted heavy gunner will need about 25 procs, while a level 100 will need about 31, and a 9999 will need around 60

Why do you think it's so hard to make an Operator that doesn't look of mixed ethnicity? Everyone in the future is brown, user.

Just bought simulacrum key. Why is the number of enemies I can spawn going down every time I spawn enemies? Do I seriously have to exit and re-enter the sim every time I want to spawn a pack of 20 corrupted gunners?

Perfect Timing

You can just clear enemies to make room, you know.

How? I already killed all the enemies, and hitting "kill enemies" does nothing

This is why Saryn is censored.

Last sleek

This is fun

>look at my platinum
>realize I have nothing left in the game I'd like to spend it on
>realize I will not have anything to spend it on in the future either since the guy responsible for pic related got fired and DE's own designers can't make decent deluxe skins (or don't want to in order to boost tennogen sales)

I would've wanted to see his Wukong and Volt designs in the game so fucking bad.

Warframe dabbing

wait, hang on - this is very important, I need you to do something for me: look around you, wherever you are, and tell me what you see

Dogg, TV, couch, table, fish, xbone

xbone, ok perfect - I need you to go carefully unplug it, raise it above your head, look up, and then smash it into your face

if the first time doesn't do the trick, keep at it, as long as you possibly can while still conscious

One case where it is objectively better than corrosive is when fighting sentients.

I did it, ps4 broke, what do

why is that, because of their elemental resistance? I'd just as soon press 5 and use my retard beam on them then continue wrecking

Is there still no way to increase cursor speed in menus? this is getting out of hand

Find TQ and give him a Rusty Venture.

If you intend to fight long-ass armored content solo, Steel Charge is severely better than CP. I would even go as far as to say, you're better off with something like Enemy Sense over CP in a long solo Survival runs.

use borderless fullscreen, it's like literal nightmare material where you can't run or land punches or whatever trying to move around this godawful menu with a slow/non-accelerating cursor like that, and I actually get much better performance that way

I did it, broke Xbox original

How do you make Saryn work

they cannot be statused, corrosive procs do nothing to them.

>severely
granted that if you're solo it will give more damage than a single corrosive aura, but I really wouldn't call it severe, and that also limits the damage bonus purely to melee instead of reducing armored enemies' resistance to damage from all sources

Oh shit thanks.
Yeah why is there so few options for menu management? Its an rpg, you need to have good menus.

also ive been gone forever but is nekros still the go to frame for general farming?

Well, the context was about going melee, after all.
And were I to use guns in a long-ass solo Survival, I would still run Enemy Sense over CP. Because if I'm using guns I'm sure as fuck I'm using armor-stripping guns.

>if I'm using guns I'm sure as fuck I'm using armor-stripping guns
yeah but wouldn't you still prefer to be doing more damage and have less armor to strip in that case? like I'm not trying to defend corrosive projection, it's a necessary evil because of how the game works, but it just seems like hipster shit to deliberately try and avoid its use like that

Really catalyzes my Somas

His event stats look like mine

You know what's an objectively better way of fighting sentients? Not using melee.

Using anything besides melee really. Warframe powers, Opticor/Euphona Prime 3 shots dead.

It's a new account idiot

Would I prefer 1.2 shot advantage in terms of stripping armor over better map awareness which is a key to prolonged survivals? No, I wouldn't. I would even argue that I won't even notice the effect of CP in such conditions.

I don't avoid using CP in cases when CP is actually good, which 4CP and/or farming with abilities.
CP is one of the worst aura choices for prolonged solo endless missions.

How to kill sentients:
>be Ivara
>use Artemis Bow
That's pretty much it.

Excal blows them up, though. Now I want to try single element EBlade against them.

>be Nidus
>press 4
>sentients are afraid of bugs
>i don't care if it's not faster, it's fucking hilarious
>shoot them a bunch

any suggestions for keybinds for movement? should i use middle mouse button for crouch and just use togggle sprint?

>5 years making the game
>NOW he plays it for the first time

Sad.

So... Is this still coming or did they can it after firing the artist?

a fun way to fight sentients:
>limbo
>tigris prime
>stasis
its a jojo reference

post the original