/mbgg/ - Mobage General #737

Reroll hell edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00_hb1GdaTY
youtube.com/watch?v=eQOswiAGLU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can see her leg. What a whore.

How are you doing on the event, anons? You already got the UR LB, right?

Bahl love forever.

Dropping ptd feels like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Fuck that noise.

>She won't be there on TB 2

Why?

Any good MOBA?
Vainglory?

>Mobile MOBAs
Just play dota2 and visit dotagen

>MOBA
>Mobage

i'll never understand this. it will never be discussed unless it has tons of waifu to be collected

I heard Kawai Strike is animu-based moba. So it has qt girls.

What happened to the 2 daily rolls? Was it only for 1 day?

>Fighting against tag team on Fight League
>Literally two brains against one brain and I won.
Kek.

Cute guns

I thought I had already done my daily rolls before. So I think it was just two extra rolls outside the daily ones.

Considering your use of kek, it looks like it was 2 brains against none

Wow ur smrt user

Unless TB starts me off with another waifu that can carry my ass forever I won't bother.

>Not more qt Bahl on TB2

Suffering

omg save some pussy for us dude

Isn't Sarah or whatever her name going to be MC?
I hope she is as useful as Bahl.

Farming Super because I can't clear Hell
Only have 2300 attack and this event's 1LB skill, so bursting down one of them is nigh impossible

I believe in you, user. Ganbatte!!

>need to turn off auto to change targets now in tales
I find it more annoying than I should. I just want it set on highest HP enemy right away

Also what the fuck. Just got a 4* weapon for jude from friend gacha.

It's very rare but you can get 4* weapons from it, yeah. I think I've only gotten 4 of them since the game launched in Japan.

Jude was from single for daily. Did a 10roll and got this.

Neat

I want Chiho to step on my dick forever!

Tsukimi is going to be fairly obvious, I think, but I wonder what the other two will have for jobs?

I'd have thought they'd put a berserker in the gacha.

Rika is the best shotgun!

Bahl having phys 1.5 did wonders for her otherwise shitty kit and mediocre stats, like goddamn. Imagine her recode being a Z with Z tier stats instead of a average S rank and think of just how much more bullshit she could have been. More games should give people accidentally overpowered units as starters.

Bouncer Reign, whorehouse Oscroll

Dude, duuuude. No one asking, okay.
You can stop now.

Data says rider is a guy and sword and spear are girls.

So Reign gets rider, but that's what I would have expected from the bike anyway.

But Tsukimi and Oscrol are both lacking sword and spear versions, so I could see those two going either way.

Freebie is a spear girl too, but it's odd that there's no extra portrait for her in that image. Maybe it'll be another Shizu?

Tsukimi. Isn't she the blonde with big tits and shoots bubbles who cares for her family and shit?

>New Side Story, Pygmalion, available for everyone who cleared 2nd Lost chapter 3.

Where is that or is it still to come out?

I hope Oscroll is sword. Lancers are ass to play

If I don't roll her I'm quitting.

>Tsukimi
>Bubbles

She's the bunnygirl one obsessed with dangos and rides a giant bunny in her most popular versiom

>Blonde
Yep

>Big tits
It varies

>Shoots bubbles
Nah, her thing is usually lasers

Tsukimi is a growing girl!

Or a shrinking girl in another perspective
>age_regression

youtube.com/watch?v=00_hb1GdaTY

>3 minutes
lamo
dead on arrival

I just hope I get her, whichever class she is.

Not planning to roll that much, though. Spent too much recently failing to get any Zeros.

A rabbit is fine, too.

Heh, you will realize your futile attempt at getting what you want. When you realize your nightmare islands gone away, you will succumb to despair.

I did. Now i'm farming stage 50 to limit break the new skill.

Kinda hyped for Kogafest. This time Fox will not evade me.

>Started exactly one week ago
>Only thing stopping me from 3*+2 Heavenly Sayuri is affection

They really sped up this whole heavenly thing. It took me several months to get 4* on my first account and now the only thing stopping me on this one is affection instead of mats.

PTD>>>>>>AG

I'm already aware my chances aren't great, colopl gachas have been reminding of that a lot lately.

>your nightmare islands gone away
My nightmare islands have been done for a while now, I just have events and my reset left.

And I like these two, but not enough to spend my reset on them.

Either you whale to collect everyone or you make a second acc to collect what you can't collect.
I chose the latter.

glad we have e someone with common sense here

Brace for disappointment.

Any mobage that requires high degree of mental acuity?

shoumetsu toushi

And what happens when your alt fails to get them too? Are you willing to start a third account?

But I do sometimes hop on one of my old accounts to roll freebies. It had way better luck on the character presents, too.

Project Tokyo Dolls

I was watching videos of Shironeko characters on youtube and i noticed that none of the girl seem interested in the MC.
That feel kinda weird when you compare him to other self insert.
i never tried Shironeko

Granblue fantasy

Go bother /gbfg/ about it

PAD

MC-kun is a softcock beta surrounded by big dick muscle men. Is it any wonder?

Pretty much that, lancers just suck to play.

Does the skill also drop at the 30 stamina stage? The 50 one is too hard for my current level.

Kasumi

That's why its still alive, games where every girl is in love with a shitty self incert usually die fast or never become that popular.

It supposedly does.

Go to bed already sea-kun

babbyss.

Tetris mobage with cute grills when?
youtube.com/watch?v=eQOswiAGLU4

why does dsr make that lewd face

I lied. Even if it's Square Enix, I just can't skip idol game. After Bandai cockblocked my phone with TD I was desperate for a new idol game. Girls look cute and I hope the music is good.

Who cares that PTD had garbage rates? It was fun for 2 weeks I played it. Everyone who already dropped PTD should join Aozora Under Girls.

Any girls inside shironekoverse that has emotional investment with MC?

>Tempted to use wind frags to raise Cedar to 75 because she will be getting job+
I wonder if I should do it.

She wants you to insert your magazine into her

k if you beg. Is that rhythm though?

The girls should make lewd noises when you clear 4 lines with an 1 block

See how it is first. I don't trust gumi with any ranged jobs that aren't machinery

After the bad taste left behind by PTD, it will take more shilling than that, SE salaryman.

Dunno, but it's idol game, what else can it be?
I'll report in few minutes. Downloading data right now, my mobile connection is very slow.

She's just happy to see you.

PvP in Honkers seems like a possibility. A questionnaire in the chink version asked about suggestions to improve the game further, and PvP was one of the options.

>let's copy Nico's design
>and ruin it with big tits
Thanks for that screencap, user. I'll avoid that shit.

Only the Female MC.

>PVP
>Improving the game

Yeah, I bet fighting against a fully pimped S Himeko or S Sakura is going to be the most fun thing in the world.

>Nico's design
How can you ruin something which is already shit?

Well you certainly can't improve it by adding bolt-on tits.

Doesn't look like one to me, based on the PV and screenshots.

>it's an FGO clone
Hahahahah. Fuck that garbage.

Clone Puyo Puyo Tetris to mobile

>People keep failing for the SE mobages meme
Seriously?

It's like one or two anons, mate. Just let em play whatever it is they want so they can regret it later.

What the fuck is this shit? How can you take idols and put them in this kind of game?

Ignore my previous posts. This game is garbage and an insult to all idol games.

I'm getting Cinderella Girls clone vibe

I'd pick it just to spite the autistic retard that keeps shitposting about PTD but unlike him, I have better things to do with my time.

whoops that's not the right screenshot
but the point still stands

>After Bandai cockblocked my phone with TD
Get a phone that's not complete shit.

>I have better things to do with my time.
by blogposting on here? lel

Since when is Nexus 5 shit?
It literally can run any game from this thread, but no TD because Bandai fucked something up with compatibility.

To be honest, I thought the "squeenix is shit" thing was just meme. I can see what people mean now though. Is there a single SE mobage that isn't greedy as fuck?

They've made one mobage I liked, so it's not impossible it will happen again.

They've also made lots I didn't care for, so I don't expect much when a new one gets announced.

But I try to keep low expectations going into non-SE games, too.

Hold up user, take a pic of the rates on the gacha screen for us!

What's the verdict on smash & magic?