HATE MADE

/ourguy/

Screw you, dog fucker.

He's getting nerfed, r-right hagbros?

>he still plays shadowverse

nerfing eachtar would literally kill shadow
>muh nep
probably the worst control deck in the game, next to control sword

if eacthar is nerfed, you will get full vials from the card in the prebuild.
if aegis is nerfed, you cant get vials from the animated card in the prebuild.
Aegis nerf incoming

So which leaders are you buying? Getting Albert and Daria as soon as they release.

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

M U H
U
H

the only good one is dragoon and I don't want to replace rowen anyway so I'm not buying shit

Albert and Almiraj

So, who here has the same opinion as me about the leader polls?

I saw Albert, Cerberus and Daria coming, but thought everything else was questionable since nobody plays Fairy Princess and Imperial Dragoon while Dark General and Moon only sees little play in general. The last four are hardly who'd I see as representing their crafts that much

dragoon and daria
would've bought aerin if seiyuufags didn't ruin everything

Maintenance from 7:00 p.m., Jul 30 – 3:00 a.m., Jul 31 (PT).
Update details.
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=326

The cutest one of course.

CERB!
WOOF!

>8 hour maintenance
We're getting 20 packs for this right?

>no news on which cards are being nerfed
Into the trash it goes

Daria, and Albert too if Sword ever becomes good again. Imperial is also cool but I don't see myself playing dragon, ever.

Dog fucker.

>new rowen chapter with rowen sleeves reward
>I can finally use rowen sleeves for all of my decks, regardless of craft
Long have I waited for this day

>tells you everything but nerfs
fuck

That info is coming on the 29th retard. Do people seriously forget about their announcements this fast?

I plan on getting kaiba, daria, albert, dark general and cerberus so i might as well get all of them for an extra 300g with the 2800g pack.

Can anyone who speaks nip please translate this?

Why separate the announcements?

Theres an actual Kaiba?

they really want to not fuck this up

Do we know for a fact that the new leaders will be purchasable with gold?

It's too late.

Because they are afraid the nefs will be so shit and fix nothing that people will leave right away.

*AUSTITICAL SCREECH x4

no im talking about dragoon.
>practice for when you lose
>runa no make da yo
>vega no make da yo

I hope not, because shadow is free win for dirt.

Moon Bun for sure.

I want to buy Dark General and Cerb but it would be hard to choose them over Luna and Vampy.

Dorothy is better than Isabelle hands down, but since I don't play much rune not sure it's worth it.

Minthe is cute!

Why I can't play 6 Grimnir?

What a woofus.

I know how to fix Alice
>stats to 7pp 5/6
>Fanfare: For every 3 shadows you have, summon a Fighter, until your area is full. Then give all allied followers +2/+0 and rush until the end of your turn. For every Fighter summoned this way, reduce your remaining shadows by 3.

>>practice for when you lose
>>runa no make da yo
>>vega no make da yo

So basically Bison is taunting her and Luna says she wont lose?

Where does Vega factor into this?

I'm thinking of buying Aria, Albert, Daria and Moon. Might get the other 3 if I feel like it.

all of them as my thanks to kikegames for those salt produced anti-kanafag. tasty!!

Vega is the JP name for Dictator

This is really tough guys. I love Dark General but I also love Vampy. How do I choose? I'm gonna be kept awake by this at night.

Read it from right to left. Luna is teaching Vega what to say when he loses, and she says "runa no make dayo", vega follows up with "vega no make dayo".

Kill yourself for having shit taste.

So it's just a Streetfighter pun?

Use Claudia then.

It's just vega (m.bison) copying luna's loss quote. No need to complicate it.

I understand Albert, Cerb and Daria but what the fuck are those other leaders? Fairy Princess? For fucking real?

seiyuufags ruining everything

Nips voted for her voice actress.

k-KMR!?

Oh so M. Bison is actually called Vega in the Japanese? What do they call the matador then?

Vega does seem like a more fitting name for the evil dictator dude than M. Bison though.

neither,forest got a shit leader

>Fairy Princess? For fucking real?
>seiyuufags ruining everything
>Nips voted for her voice actress.

People keep saying this and I just don't think it's true. I'm 100% sure that May or Liza would have won if they were nominated. For some retarded reason Cygames decided not to nominate them even though they're the most popular forest characters.

Blame Cygames not Hana Kana.

Eng -> JP
M.Bison - Vega
Balrog - M.Bison
Vega - Balrog

They changed the names because Boxer seemed too similar to Mike Tyson, so a name like M.Bison was asking for trouble.

>Leader poll results
I A M LATE
ORESAMA GA?!

yeah tell me why aerin didn't win then, it was literally the only good choice there. fuck off seiyuufag

Damn these are all way better. Balrog is such a cooler name for a scary dude with claws.

In Japan, they call the boxer M. Bison (which made it seem to obvious that he was a Mike Tyson parody, hence the name changes); the matador is known as Balrog (which is in no way a Spanish name); and the dictator is known as Vega.

>tfw excited to play shadow again with cerb
I've always hated that dumb bitch Luna. Haven't played shadow since RoB because ToG made me hate her more.

Why didn't you buy mordecai then?

>buying men
I'm not a nercrofag

Do you honestly think Aerin is anywhere near as popular as May? Just look at the shitloads of fanart May has. Aerin barely has any.

Hana Kana or no, May would have easily won the poll if she was nominated. For some retarded reason Cygames chose not to nominate her.

He's a fag who needs to self insert as girls in videogames.

Are you gay?

t.homofag

They probably don't want to ship a bunch of hanakanas in one go

user, I get that you're so insecure about your sexuality that you need to play as a girl all the time, but it's a fucking SKELETON.

Fairy Princess. The only useless animated lego I haven't turned into vials.

None of them, Cygames doesn't deserve any money at this point.

If Aerin didn't see play you wouldn't give a fuck about her either, and the cards being good from a gameplay perspective doesn't make them better leader skins.

Normalfags don't belong here. This is a waifu game. Bet you're both HS refugees.

Use Vega

What did he mean by this

Luna stinks!

>deal more than 30 dmg
>doesnt matter sybil and fervor LMAO

That doesn't explain Shit General at all, Blood had other reasonable choices.

>Recommending buying a Shadowcraft leader for a Bloodcraft deck

The Prebuilt alternate card art nerf is obviously referring to Sybil.

Would you ERP as Luna-chan for me, anonymous?

>people actually voted for Azalel
Fujoshits and fags absolutely blown the fuck out

Why should a limp legged disproportioned yamete robot win? Aerin is shit gaijins vote her because they are sheepos and vote cards based on meta.

I would have thought Azazel would win if anything because, well, hes popular in the animoo

Might actually get the full pack for this one. Unlike the other packs there's no 2-3 dogshit skins, just some really good skins and a bunch of decent ones.

Despite what Veeky Forums and Reddit both believe (and the fact that Veeky Forums and Reddit agree on something should tell you how wrong they are) Dark General is an extremely popular character. I mean she has a fucking $200 figurine and it sold so well you can only find bootlegs now.

Blame the zombies.

>You will never be rewarded with something better than meat
WHY LIVE?

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong thread, the Nepnep general's two blocks down.

>Elfscum
Retards muh 3dpd
>Unga Bunga
Can't be helped
>Runetumor
Ok, best pick
>Dragoncuck
Either it or all those other memes and 2.0 Fortes KAIBAMAN
>Shadowbabs
Once cancer always cancer.
>Bloodniggers
Literally dumbasses, ky'rselves
>Havenshitter
Muh Bunny. Memed bandwagoners trying to fit in the chemocraft I believe, nothing new to see here

Shit score overall.

Fuck youuuu~~~~

You know you can just buy heroin.