I want to spend 30-50k on a car, I know nothing about cars

I'm a 22 year old student with no friends and no social life, I probably have autism.

currently I drive my moms toyota.

I sold 7 figures worth of bitcoins recently and will moving into my own apartment in 4 months so I need to own my own car.

I want a comfy sedan or a coupe, sometimes I like accelerating fast.

I'll probably sell the car in 3 years

good fuel economy and a top tier sound system is a +

I could afford much more but then i'd get too much attention

Cadillac CTS

spend it all on meth and in your last few moments before overdose thing of how massive of a fag you are trying to lie to people on a dead board

Kia stinger

25 civics

ok I get dis ty

Give me 30k and I'll look for a twingo for you

get a Honda fit then spend the rest of your budget ricing and modding it out to be the coolest fit around.

it's cute and small and has heaps of cargo space if you ever need it

10-18 3k Civics

get a used RS6 Avant and you're set pretty much for life

Yes, until he has to service it, or change brake rotors. Or inevitably something else goes wrong.

then get a skoda superb laurin & klement or something.

Put it into the stock market you fucking idiot. Every corporation in America just boosted profit by 13% and you are sitting on a bunch of capitol. Are you retarted?

Get a C5 CORVETTE and dump the rest on the market and don't touch it until you are 60.

get a toyota avalon it's a bigger comfier camry

Buy as many econoboxes as you can

Why? I'll tell you why:

>Drive one until it dies
>Move battery, insurance and registration on to the next one
>Repeat
>You will always have a running, driving car
>You will be sitting on a bunch of scrap metal if it comes down to it

V6 Accord for 15k

3k civic with 7k mods. Put 20k in 50% btc, 30% eth, 20% xrp and hodl

P71

Do you have access to a plug? A Chevy Volt is right in your range and will give you 53 miles of ultra-cheap electric travel before getting 42 mpg on gas. Acceleration is instant, with loads of torque accessible at all times. 0-60 is merely decent, but 0-30 is faster than a Tesla Model S 60. The Volt still retains these driving characteristics when running on gas. Some people who own sports cars say they prefer the feeling of acceleration in the Volt, so you will have to drive one and see for yourself. The optional sound system is crisp and clear. Bass is balanced, but not powerful. The biggest downside is the small space in the back seats, but the front seats are extremely roomy, and they can slide back extremely far.

>currently I drive my moms toyota.
If I were you, I'd probably buy out my mom's toyota and drive that while better researching what car I wanted to get AFTER I graduate from school and have a job. The car I get would be paid for with money from the job, thus I'd appreciate the car more.

The windfall money would be invested in a variety of things. There is no commitment required, so I'd talk to a variety of investment counselors to see what types of investments they pitch to me. You're going to get a big tax hit, so you have to move the money quickly to take advantage of certain laws that allow deferment or reduction of taxes if the money is moved within a short time into another investment.

After buying the car from mom, I'd replace it with a new car of her choice after she had some time to decide. Because why not?

Listen to this guy, It's a damn good car. I foolishly purchased a used fusion hybrid a couple years ago instead of a used Volt. It's the smart buy, unless you feel like spending your money foolishly.

He should not buy an electric car yet until he knows where his job will be located. An electric car will add unnecessary complications to his life as he prepares for graduation. He should be enjoying life with no problems being artificially created by optional purchases.

He knows what he needs to do and that is on a list. Needs. Wants. Future Possibilities. And there might even be a separate list such as "Should Do". An electric car would be on the list of future possibilities once their automated driving features get approved by the NHTSA / DOT / European Community / BREXITLAND.

Once an automated driver is approved, all those electric cars without them will drop in resale value.

>I'm a 22 year old student with no friends and no social life, I probably have autism.
We get it, you're a faggot, move on.

>currently I drive my moms toyota.
F A G G O T

>I sold 7 figures worth of bitcoins recently and will moving into my own apartment in 4 months so I need to own my own car.
Okay let me tell you what's wrong with this sentence besides the obvious run on you're doing. Let me start with the bitcoin fact, no you did not "sell" seven figures worth of bitcoins because it doesn't fucking work like that. That money doesn't just come out of nowhere you goddamn retard. Not to mention after taxes, you're probably looking at mid-high five figures to low six figures, that's also if the government didn't pull bullshit fees and taxes that they can legally get away with to get more money out of you.

Second of all, if you have "seven figures" worth of bitcoins, why the fuck are you moving into an apartment you fucking idiot? Go buy a house, and while you're at it, buy a second one that is slightly worse and much cheaper to rent out for passive income. Invest the money stupid, don't just waste it on a car.

Go back to Veeky Forums you cock.

As for the car, 3k civic and 2k mods. Because it's obvious you can't handle anything more than what you're worth as a person.

>good fuel economy and a top tier sound system is a +
THREE THOUSAND DOLL HAIR CIVIC.

holy shit youre jelly

Porsche mid-range

He's right about buying property though, OP is a dumbass if he keeps renting after getting a cash windfall

What is it with people having to share unnecessary information?

>guys I am looking for a car in this price range

That's all you need to share.

The first generation is awesome too. It's a great value used.

>An electric car will add unnecessary complications to his life as he prepares for graduation.
How, specifically a Volt?

>Once an automated driver is approved, all those electric cars without them will drop in resale value.
So just resale value? All new Teslas now have Autopilot 2, and the advent of Autopilot 2 doesn't seem to have affected the resale value of those without it. Electric cars in general drop in resale value quicker than most cars (except for Teslas, for some reason). At the moment, it's a much better value to get them slightly used than brand new.

There is more useful information in that post than that.

>will moving into my own apartment
This conveys that he/she may or may not have access to a plug for a plug-in car.

>I want a comfy sedan or a coupe, sometimes I like accelerating fast
This conveys that he/she prioritizes comfort and acceleration.

>I'll probably sell the car in 3 years
This conveys that the car should have a high resale value.

>good fuel economy and a top tier sound system is a +
This conveys that he/she prioritizes fuel economy and audio quality.

>I could afford much more but then i'd get too much attention
This conveys that he/she is looking for subtlety.

>This conveys that he/she is looking for subtlety.
You mean ptrudent reality. If it's a fancy car, people will either key it if in a bad mood. Or people will find out he owns it and forcibly volunteer him into driving them around. I had a car in my university days, and it was sort of like that. It's better to have no visible power level unless it is with a tight group of close friends. Opportunistic people are always looking for ways to convert other peoples' power levels as their own resource.

>What is it with people having to share unnecessary information?
Because he's not really looking for a car, the OP wants you to be mad about a 22 year old getting rich of bitcoins.

Just get an old solara and put a system in it and get rid of it in 3 years. You won't enjoy a better car if you're not really into them. Trash the v6 by accelerating wildly and driving erratically and then don't care

Why the fuck would you care about fuel economy

Sounds like you may have been retarded if you allowed yourself to be used

ITT: Veeky Forums takes the bait

Why should anyone with a healthy frame of mind get angry? It's the morose and poorly adjusted people that get angry over the success of others. I certainly hear lots of black people talk about how other people refuse to let them succeed. But then I see niglets in the public library with concealed carry pistols. One day, I heard a pistol slide go thru the racking. That was by some black kid who had his hands in his small backpack. It's these people that hold anger at the 22 year old investor that lucked out.

Until laundering techiques are stopped by the crime laws, use of bitcoins will be on the rise as a laundering tool.

>30-50k car
>caring about fuel economy
Literally why

Unironically this, they're not quick but they're fun to rev.

>top tier sound system is a +
Many of the OEM premium sound package options sold with new cars sound pretty good. They should come with a subwoofer which has its own amplifier. I bought my GM new car which came with that kind of subwoofer and it does give a nice chest thump feeling. But it is not the type of bass that other cars will hear if you turn on the booming rapper tunez.

get a little pickup truck, theyre fun. get it stuck in the mud somewhere and then pay some wierdo off craigslist to tow you out

or if your autistic enough a little van, vans are great, put a bed in the back so you could sleep anywhere

go on a 2 week road trip driving around in random directions, geocache to find random wierd little places. sleep in your car and eat nice meals. maybe talk to some strangers. go sit in a bar early in the day and see if anyone actually talks to you. go buy a bottle of booze for some crusty street kid and ask if in return you can follow him about his day

seriously, get a 3k civic, pay for a tune up and drive that pos around, its a great nice car, manual transmisson of course

>only 1 mention of our lord and savior
the fuck happened

>put a bed in the back so you could sleep anywhere
Before you try that, make sure you can even camp anywhere you want without being targeted and robbed by the youth groups. They aren't really gangs, but groups of like-minded dindu friends cooperating to intimidate, steal, and protect each other from the victim's self-defense skills.

Vanilla 3 or 5 series. RWD, moderately fun, base models wont attract attention unless you yourself rice it.

>I'm a 22 year old student
Finish being a student.
Find out where in the country your job offer takes you. Buy the car in that locality. When I got my first job, the company also gave me 30 days of free rental car and hotel when I arrived in town. That was plenty of time for me to get started.