planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Subhumans that only looted 1 house got some AR and wait for you in a bathroom for 20 minutes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/86vpa
youtube.com/watch?v=aeTSax4d7_4
pubg.me/weapons/pistols
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded thred

You have literally nothing to discuss about this game, its just a shitty BR sandbox that somehow got popular

Imma dump some of my webms, because reasons.

>get out of a house where you just shot to 3 guys
>tunnel vision right for 10 seconds
>using a sniper without shift

And this kind of trash just kills you sometimes because fuck you this is a game for braindead trash

Kill yourself and stop posting

Has someone the picture with the upcoming clothes saved?

Make me

You okay there user?

>being worse than braindead trash
lel

is it me or are solos incredibly boring and unfulfilling? like, even if you do well.. it's just a chore to play. the mindless looting, the stupid door lag, the cheesy camping.. idk, its just not fun

yes

fun game to watch tho
streamable.com/86vpa

>go duo
>some 8yo kid with mic open yelling at his mom with almost crying voice
>finally mom gone and into game
>IM THE DC DISRESPECT MAN XD
>crash the bike with no survivors 4m in

Well, the gameplay is shit but playing with random shit gets funny sometimes

anyone have the discount code for greenmangaming?

You can get retail keys for 12€

What is the most satisfying gun and why is it the S686

youtube.com/watch?v=aeTSax4d7_4 this happened to me yesterday and i still cant figure out if i was inside geometry or the guy was blind.

can't find it
whatever, I'll buy it for full price

I BOUGHT THE GAME JUNE 11 AND I HAD TWITCH PRIME AND I NEVER CLAIMED THE PRIME CRATE CUZ IM A FUCKING AUTIST

give me the crate pls

>first building doesn't have a weapon

i dont hab it, i could have got it but i didnt know and now i feel like shit cuz im missing out on potential shekels from selling it

>Duo
>loot literally 25 buildings without finding 1 Rifle with 30 ammo and only shotguns/pistols
>30 people left
>kill 2 people with the shotgun
>get 2 sks
>win the round with 2 kills each
It is not impossible

i made it to #14 place with an m9 with extended mag and a red dot

I snipe people with the 1911+silencer and the dot

It takes like 5-7 shots but oh well

naisu..

is the 1911 better than the m9? i cant tell a difference in game

How do I win when I drop in the same place as another player

>rush a house, get the first weapon you can
>run to the other houses and kill the retards looting and looking at the floor
>scream THIS IS MY TURF BITCHES after each kill

pubg.me/weapons/pistols

Gonna try this.
Is there anything else I could scream?
Turf is kinda hard to pronounce and I don't want to look like autist.

>they hear you run in, stop looking at the floor and instead kill you

I did like 50% of my total kills naked with a gun/shotgun/punch rushing people looting
Also headshot punches 1shot people, if I don't get a weapon in the first 10 seconds I run naked and punch their brains out
Most fags here just run looing and even if they get a gun don't reload/set it to auto or avoid combat because MUH VEST MUH HELMET
Retards

How are you guys baiting people into TKing you? I screams memes, shoot around my teams mates but not at them and jump around corners suddenly

I've reported like 15 people in the past couple days with video proof of them killing me

awsome dude. Keep up the good fight.
Let this Internet Crusade for our Hero DrDisrespect be a victory against that swine PU
>playing with randoms
>ever
lol

You realize they have to finish you off as well? If they accidentally kill you, they won't be banned, and they won't finish you off if all you do is jump around corners

Wrong, there's already been cases of players being banned for 3 days for just knock downs

Why?

>I wanted to get first-person servers up. It's taken us a while because it required a lot of work from our end, so we had to change the FOV and move the camera position up a bit.

>I love first-person and there's a big community out there that like first-person servers. That's the way they want to play. You shouldn't look at it as hardcore, we're not doing anything like that. We're removing the crosshair, because it's more immersive. You should really try it, it's a different experience.

>Can you reveal weapons we will be getting in the future?

Greene: We really want to balance out the classes. We have some plans for maybe adding in some pistols and other rifles to the game to really give people a selection. With new maps, myself and Pablo, our lead animator, were talking about adding new vehicles and weapons specific to these maps, really give people a different Battle Royale experience. They're such great plans.

killcam also coming at some point

>removing the crosshair

>pistols
That would be only good if they make more damage and literally every other weapon/ammo is harder to find

>removing the crosshair
why

?????????

PogChamp

>people wanting first person when sounds effects are completely fucked

Kar+red dot headshots are my jam

l2p issue

please teach me then

Alright so the steam browser battleye uses for the ui is riddled with ads despite the fact chrome or firefox don't have any at all. I can't even get to the main menu. Has anyone had to deal with this? I ran 10+ malware, adware, and spyware scans on at least 6 different programs and it's done jack shit. I'm about ready to refund this garbage

what?

dude what the fuck are you talking about? lmao

>first two days of playing solo
>3 chicken dinners
>week since
>absolute garbage

I experienced the exact same.

Your MMR went up

Because your first days you camped like a coward bitch and let people die around you and then you got bored of camping started actually playing and died

Ad injection, they can do it if you're using HTTP, not HTTPS, I assume that's the difference between the steam browser and Chrome/Firefox

Because his favorite streamer got a temporary ban for TK'ing.

All I want is the game locked at First person

Nothing else

I'll look into that. Right now the main culprit is countetflix

>playeruknown wants a zero tolerance policy so even self defense is bannable
>laughs about it on twitter
>immediately announces crates will now cost money to open

Why is he doing this

>play squads
>run into drdis and summit and his meme crew
>kill them all
Fun game

>The Counterflix advertisements may have a different text under the pop-up: “Powered by Counterflix“, “Brought to you by Counterflix“, “RocketTab powered by Counterflix“, “Ads by Counterflix” or “Ads powered by Counterflix“.
Should be pretty obvious if it is at fault

Wow, you got that just from 2 posts huh? Because the first couple of days I ran to the middle like a retard and never camped. Nice try though Dr. Phil.

lirik, summit, doc and some rando called tim doing squads rn on twitch

>all the shit streamers are streaming
>shroud isn't

Yeah it's definitely counterflix. Sadly nothing short of reformatting can help me now. Not even a restore point from april, a time I'm 100% certain this shit wasnt on my pc, has gotten rid of it. Fuck battleye, and fuck me for letting this jew software on my machine.

nice

Literal whos

His left hand is fucked

And they got rekt, probably by streamsnipers

God I fucking hate how much he looks. So fucking much.

gg

>armaa being better than doc
amazing

I killed the summit as well
twitch
.tv/videos/162146340?t=01h29m15s

Why does summit play as a black dude anyway?

so here is the stream sniper central huh?

Yeah, here is where all stream snipers are organized and authorized. Nobody stream snipers without us knowing

doctor doctor doctor

Right fucking click on the fucking items, and you won't spend so much fucking time on the fucking crate. And you might even have fucking survived that fucking encounter.

awesome

>going to a crate with no weapons

>not dropping all of your loot in a safe space before looting crates

>being a pussy

I've never heard of this guy until I got into PUBG.

But my god does he look like a massive faggot

1911 is better if you're going to quickdraw it to finish a 1v1. Higher damage and ROF makes it deal significantly more damage than the M9 in a short burst, but you have to carry .45 acp.

The M9 is better if you don't want to carry .45 and if you happen to need more than 1 kill with your pistol. Or just want to have more rounds to throw at one guy. It also tends to hit targets further away a bit easier than the 1911.

9mm is more common and I actually like carrying an Uzi/UMP so I tend to gravitate towards the m9.

>get the drop on a guy getting into a buggy
>third person fire burst m16
>hit him once, he gets out and instantly kills me with his m16
>4 hit points
I really need to train myself that 3rd person firing is god awful and I should never do it, i'm so mad

>tfw first solo game played in weeks
>win

this shit really is easier than squads isnt it