neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345935
bungie.net/en/News/Article/46085/7_Becoming-a-Destiny-2-Clan
youtube.com/watch?v=DpaTCCphYk4
youtube.com/watch?v=GNC4H1VmTGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clear, concise, correct.

Exotic Trace Rifle "Coldheart"
youtu.be/g05Jgi1NMhI

Figure it'll probably be like the HoW sidearm, we'll see more in the future.

Fucking hell that debacle about Axis sides because Zippy decided that you decide left and right facing the boss

wew

Fuck, the preload alone makes it worth it if going digital, and the guarantee of physical copy if you are not again makes it worth it.

I only preorder games that I want through. Like I don't understand your point. For example, Destiny 2 is a game I want. Pre order it or not, I'm still going to get it so there's no harm in getting all the free stuff for preordering.

Exactly. I also do it for peace of mind. I know I have a copy that will be mine and held for me, and I also never have to worry about "Oh shit, that games comes out this week, I don't have the money!"

And there's nothing wrong with that. You're committed to destiny, and showing that commitment through pre-order. I'm just saying there are people that will say that is dumb because, in their opinion, you are paying money for a game that isn't out yet with nothing but blind hop that it'll turn out okay.
But I can see the upsides to pre-ordering. Not having to worry about your go to store running out of stock comes to mind. And the exclusives.
But pre-orders lead to an excessive amount of crappy 'exclusive' content and that's just a whole other bag of worms.

>but blind hop that it'll turn out okay.
Not quite so blind with free betas and whatnot

>Not having to worry about your go to store running out of stock comes to mind
this isnt 2005. You never have to worry about big budget games running out of stock
>And the exclusives.
this is jew shit
>2 crucible maps
wow some beta

This.

>Had a pre-order for the collectior's edition of Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite.
>Played the free demo last month
>Realized the game is going to be a steaming pile of asscancer.
>Went in and cancelled my pre-order the next day.

>You never have to worry about big budget games running out of stock

This is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Ah sorry, I misread the tone of your post and read it as being more aggressive than it was. I guess I can understand why they don't like preorders a little more. Still confuses me though in the end.

please provide examples where this happened

BotW

technobuffalo.com/2017/02/21/zelda-switch-sold-out-where-to-buy/

Nintendo Switch
Zelda
GTA V

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

You're alright mate, I haven't sleep in a little over thirty hours and my brain is sparking just trying to make coherent thoughts and sentences.

You just got BTFO, kiddo.

Scurry along.

>using an article that was published before the game came out
>falling for the nintendo shortage meme
top cucks
BotW was in stock everywhere day 1, did you forget that stores like wal mart and target exist?
>gta V
>sold over 11 million copies day one
>shortage
>implying

>wow some beta
Beta was to test server load. You don't test server load by spreading the playerbase you moronic fuck. They specifically limited content to concentrate the playerbase to put strain on the network. How fucking hard is this for you nigglets to understands?

So, arc damage? Or new element?

>missing the point of the post

>BotW was in stock everywhere day 1

Objectively false.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345935

Hopefully new element. Why not?

>Shitposting has a point.

[Okay]

okay, lets remove "everywhere" from that statement. The point of the post was to point out that you could walk into a store and pick up BotW day 1. I literally did it. Amazon and Gamestop arent the only places that sell games

the Ghost seems interesting

>I literally did it

I litterally did try, and could not.

Yes, you fucking mong, stores do sell out of things. Not everyone lives where there are 500 stores in a 3 block radius.

ICE ICE BABY

ATTEN-HUT

>experimental energy

YAASSSSSS NEW TYPE.

If it is a new element I wouldn't mind, but its probably just its probably just a kinetic that has a freezing effect applied on impact like Thorn was just a kinetic that applied poison on impact. You can have an alt element color and not actually have it be that element, there's a precedent in Thorn.

Knifehand when?

>Not everyone lives where there are 500 stores in a 3 block radius.
digital copies exist

Literally nowhere in that pic do the words 'new type' appear. Why would you set yourself up for disappointment?

Then you are paying for the preload, nigger. You cant win. Stop trying.

>buying digital
>EVER

Unironically wrong

>5050 Grim-gram
Someone please post the picture of all the emblems

>okay, lets remove "everywhere" from that statement.
>Okay lets remove the crux of my argument but pretend it still stands.
[Okay]

Here you go.

>experimental energy
>cold as ice

HMMMMMMMMM. Are you, by chance, autistic? Its habbening, its only natural progression. Deal with it.

>blind optimism counts as proof now
I'm not wanting to shitpost user. I'm really not.

my argument still stands. shortages in big budget games dont exist. just because its sold out in a couple places doesnt mean theres a shortage

>just because there is a shortage does not mean there is a shortage

Excellent logic.

In order from top to bottom.
Have at least 1 year one moment of triumph.
Have all year one moments of triumph.
Had Taken King and finished at least 1 year two moment of triumph.
Had Taken King and finished all year two moments of triump.
Had Rise of Iron and Reached level 2 in Age of Triumph record book.
Had Rise of Iron and Reached level 7 in Age of Triumph record book.
Had at least 5,000 grimoire score in Destiny 1.
Participated in Destiny 2 beta.

>my argument still stands.
Whatever you have to tell yourself dude, but when you started modifying your "argument" per post to circumvent everything proving you wrong, you stopped having one. Now you're just being a contrarian.

Xth for ICE ICE BABY[\spoiler]

Kek I've never seen an user btfo this hard

>literal retards in this thread.
kek. man, reading comprehension must be tough. Pathetic that everything has be pointed out in black in white for you to be able to understand whats being said.

>all of these samefags
thread is already off to a great start

>no Ghost pet for WoW/DIII

dropped.

This is blizzard. There will be one.

but you have to pay, whore

this is what constitutes "btfo" for you?
Veeky Forums has changed

I hope it's announced in the gap between console/PC release, then.

This is when you know you got completely BTFO. No post response, passive aggressive bitch speak implying superiority. god damn you got fucked

Take note Veeky Forums, this is reasonably rare sight.

PSA: Clan Migration has started, if you have a Destiny I clan you'd like to keep and transfer to Destiny II you have until the 23rd to do so.

>Coldheart does Arc damage, equipped in your energy slot, great for single target DPS
Ice fuckers BTFO

BTFO

>Arc
what an utter cop out

Bungie everyone

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL 3 PREORDERS CANCELLED. BRB CANCELLING MY LIFE.

Your meltdown is precious.

bungie.net/en/News/Article/46085/7_Becoming-a-Destiny-2-Clan

ZAP ZAP BABY DUNDUNDUNDADADUNDUN ZAP ZAP BABY

This.

He was not BTFO until he made himself BTFO. Comedy gold.

>he actually expected a new elemental type
We already had blue energy colors. What made you think we'd get more?

I bet you feel like an absolute mong right now.

Thanks my dude

ZAP ZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAP

BOB!

Get the fuck on it.

They probably thought because of ice effects. Forgetting the Thorn was a thing.

see

I just want to inform others that are part of the Density PT (1 - 4) and AU Clans, there is no way for me (or the other admins) to make the clan enabled for Destiny 2.

That falls under the Founder of the clan; Dusty Knees. To my knowledge, he never revealed who he was or gave anyone his account information.

already done

STOP. STOP IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=DpaTCCphYk4

rip [DMV]

QUICK GRAB ALPHA TEAM BEFORE THOSE KEKS GET IT

youtube.com/watch?v=GNC4H1VmTGM

Bob, do you want to have that clan you've founded as the PS4 primary group? I don't know your plans with it.

ZAP ZAP ZAP
>B-B-BUH MUH NEW DAMAGE TYPE
ZZZZZAAAAAAAAP
>I-I-I PAYED FOR THIS!!!
ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I have now put money into a disinformation shill group designed to destroy bungie, funded with my partner George soros.

Excuse my autism but if I already pre-ordered months ago do I still get this stuff or is bungo throwing a giant "fuck you" at me?

That's not how it works.

yes

it applies for all preorders

It's already yours.

You still get it all. I pre-ordered ROI before anybody found out about Iron Gjallarwing

why are you such a fucking sperg for clans?

Phew, that's a relief

Since so many people have joined the new one I don't see why not, I'm still open to name changes until a little after release. There will have to be multiple clans though as there hasn't been any word of removing this 100 clanmate limit.

If Xbone and PC still haven't found a widely agreed clan I could make some Xbone and PC variations of dg Destiny General.

so what's the official /dg/ clan?
I'm ready to sign up.
to help, non-alpha who clans.

Because there's gonna be in game rewards for clans.
>tfw I'm the only one in my clan in an American time zone who likes PVP.
It's gonna be a lonely road getting those rewards.

Reddit power users need to have all the information.

Not bob, but I'm guessing its gonna be a PS4 primary. We've got over 100 people in the group, over 60 in the clan, but we've only got like less than ten bonners, even if accounting for people that will go PC, we're still predominantly a PS4 clan, and bob himself is on PS4, doubt he'd host a clan for a platform he's not on.

The Inner Circle will take care of that.

>not having your own clan of one already set up for when the /dg/ clan inevitably implodes
See ya later, suckas

hitch has a pc group already and bob's got a ps4 group, so you could make an xbone one

what's the ps4 group name?
i'm autistic about destiny and ready to pull my weight for some sweet loot.

i'll be getting the game on PC as well, so will I be able to join two clans at a time with my one account?

Please link this clan so it can be added to the next OP under PC clan

-

Xboners, you niggas sticking with Band of Xbowners or do you want me to make one and moderate one of your trusted players?

he posted a link last thread