/ink/- Splatoon General

Bubble Blowing Baby Detected Edition
Previous: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayonnaise vs Ketchup, to be held in the first weekend of August.
- Splatoon 2 needs 3.1 GB of space to install
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) includes:
Splatoon 2 FA-11 Custom Gear (Switch)
Splatoon 2 Ika V Collaboration Gear (Switch)
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!
-The Inkbrush is out now!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Discord
- Nope.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13540628
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ep2tJk8f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for FUCK BLASTERS

second for BLASTER LEWDS WHEN?

What's your level /ink/?

strawpoll.me/13540628

Squiffer is not on the game, is it?

two giant paint bubbles

reminder to squidbag every octobrusher

Remember to always report people advertising their streams/twitters in the plaza

I've never had the misfortune of facing against a bubble blower. Are they really as bad as people make them out to be?

gaze into the bucket

>squidbag every octobrusher
>not just squidbagging everyone
Shitter detected.

Not yet. Same with the Bamboozler, Dual Squelcher, Sloshing Machine and Hydra Splatling.

post squid and favorite weapon

Aerospray MG

>Rotate

Are Octo Brushes the latest meme? Were they always this bad in Splatoon 1? They don't even have the Kraken crutch anymore.

I started MP and won every match up to lvl 4. Now I bought duals and lost every 6 matches I've played since then. I effing suck. Going back to that splatgun jr or whatever it's called.

Any tips for getting high score? Got around 1300p first matches now I can barely scrape together 500p.

Splat and don't get splatted.

So what happened to all the squid kids in Splatoon 1? Are they prepping to become squid adults now that they're 16 year olds? And why would Agent 3 want to hang out with a smelly old man instead of wrecking the kiddies' shit in Turf Wars?

opposite, they are pretty strong now, fuck everything if they have ninja squid and swim speed ups

Can the enemy team see you Booyah'ing? Like the little animation they do

Alternatively, can my team see me spamming booyah?

Asian dad/ tri-bucket.

Is it me or do the majority of ranked battles end in KOs now? It wasn't like that before in the first Splatoon.

Also, do you even get more experience if you win with a higher rank? It seems like the experience is the same regardless of which rank you are in, which sucks because it's taking forever for me to grind to my Luna Blaster

One of Marie's lines says agent 4 reminds her of agent 3 "but 2 years older". So maybe the squids are supposed to be 16 in this game?

>win because you brought the Rainmaker 1 point closer than the enemy at the last minute

What does it mean when your squiddo shines at the start of a ranked match?

>rainmaker
I'll be back next rotation.

You got a rush due to being a constant shitter in party mode and you're ready to fire it off right away.

I think that's probably meant to be a meta thing, that the player is 2 years older.

So the rules say the Rainmaker will blow up the carrier after some time, but i've yet to see it happen. How long does it take?

>win because you stop the enemy 1 point away form your lead at the last minute

>when the oppenent's team is taking the rainmaker to their own base

This isn't ARMS, user.

How does one use the Sting Ray

>win because the other team didnt count on you getting behind them with the rainmaker and you somehow get all the way to the other end of the map without them killing you

I think there was a suicide pact that day

You use a different weapon
Glad I could help

You let an enemy play jump rope for a while.

Do those double EXP/Cash tickets even exist? And if so where can I farm them, I'm sick of running out of money.

Play Salmon Run when it opens, you get so much money from the little capsules

>finally hit level 10
>Fucking finally time to play something besides Turf War
>Tower control
>Quickly win a bunch of games and get promoted to C+
>Now in C+ suddenly everyone had effinciency fag gear with all the slots with the same perk
>I'm still here with my one and two perk shit
>lose 10 straight and drop to C before the game switches over to Rainmaker

>best close range in the game
>best bombs in the game
>a really good special
If you think the octobrush is bad you're lying

FUN FACT: If you press ZR while you're looking through your clothing, shopping or otherwise, you'll zoom in on it to get a closer look.

>Not farming shitters in Turf Wars to rank your gear up first

>

I'm so fucking sick of turf war already. When is Nintendo gonna get their heads out of the sand and make a non ranked playlists with the other game modes?

pic related I'm retarded and forgot to crop

please don't meme arrow me

Play salmon run to get an easy full perk shirt

IIRC all you get is the shirt, but you can take the money you get from Salmon Run and buy good shit off SplatNet. I got a few good hats off of SplatNet

>It's him!

Are the servers down or some shit? My friend (who is in a different location) and I are both getting a "communication error" message when we try to join a lobby. It's not like I'm not connected to wifi, we both see eachother online.

Is there a black shirt and tie combo?

Are you in somewhere where its really hot? Summer heatwaves usually cause power outages and connection problems. It happened alot to me today.

>only have 19,000 coins

damn, that's hella fresh

In the swamp lizard lands of florida. So maybe.

Is Salmon Run active yet?

the shower fight is the greatest bullshit

Is it me or do the majority of ranked battles end in KOs now? It wasn't like that before in the first Splatoon.

Also, do you even get more experience if you win with a higher rank? It seems like the experience is the same regardless of which rank you are in, which sucks because it's taking forever for me to grind to my Luna Blaster

There is literally a menu for it in the game where all the other rotations are.

So what is the point of running Last-Ditch Effort in ranked?
You're basically gambling on whether or not the enemy team will fuck up somehow after taking a lead. Wouldn't you theoretically benefit more from something more permanent throughout the entire match?

Holy shit what the fuck.. how do I use motion controls? I just had the worst loss of my life because I tried them! When the fuck do I use sticks and when do I use motion? It's so fucking bad and hurts my wrists! Is the sensitivity not high enough? What the fuck this is fucking bullshit

Squids enroll into and retire from Squidforce Leauge all the time. It's been going for over a decade now, and nothing has changed after its restructuring either.

Fuck/Marry/Kill/Befriend

>Callie
>Marie
>Pearl
>Marina

I still dont understand how in the year 2017 Nintendo still cant competently operate a single online focused game

Yes, but I'm not at home so I can't check.

So I'll ask you again; is salmon run active yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ep2tJk8f0

no

If only there were some sort of mobile phone app that could tell you the time schedules of Salmon Run and all the maps

Salmon Run starts up again at 2AM EST tomorrow

It's more of a matter of japanese oji-sans that run the business who have no fucking clue how to into modern technology. This isn't just a Nintendo issue, it's an observable issue among a lot of japanese companies.

Alright; thanks.

is Last-Ditch Effort any good in ranked?

Anything's good in ranked if you are

Fuck Marina
Marry Marie
Kill Pearl
Befriend Callie

No, the match could end at any point from a knockout and thus you'll never have the chance for it to take effect.

befriend all

Fuck Marie
Marry Callie
Kill Marina
Befriend Pearl

I only got 4k from my capsule, thats like one turf match.

So what comes after superfresh? I've got my splattershot Jr at 18.0 and I know I'll never reach the next tier with it.

Best taste

yeah, I'm actually really surprised that they kept that shitty ability

>blaming gear of all things for your losses
maybe you should just git gud

You can also tell what time the Salmon Run starts back up from pushing X in the plaza. Under stages, it says the next five times Salmon Run will be up.

Callie is a filthy OCTO COCK SOCK.

Fuck Marie
Marry Callie
Kill Marina
Befriend Pearl

FUCK YOU MAESTRO PUT THE FUCKING CHARGER AWAY

nice

>Owning a Kidtendon't bitch

Being so assblasted you hafta come into a thread and post juvenile insults.

Do you also walk into straight bars and scream
>being straight
or what you faggot

back to your containment board, sonygger

Are there even straight bars?

i guess everything that is not a gay bar?

You're stupid, you know it? LDE kicks in if you have less than 30 points to your goalpost. Even if the enemy went up to there in the first minute- then it'll be active for the entirety of the match.

>if the enemy will fuck up
Wrong mentality. YOU should make them fail.