Hi. I am a 33 year old male. I have recently been released from jail where I served a 8 month sentence...

Hi. I am a 33 year old male. I have recently been released from jail where I served a 8 month sentence. This made my wife and son leave me so I'm pretty much alone now. I would like to get back on track and start making money. Today I sent my first job applications to McDonalds and other similar places. I would also like to start making money on the side (legal ways this time) in order to achieve my goals quicker. I just want to prove my son that I regret for the things I've done.

Tl;dr tips for making side money (investing, stocks, reselling)

Minstrel shows

Easiest way is to go to CDL school and become an OTR trucker. They will take just about anybody as long as your driving record is clean. A guy I trained about a year ago just got out of prison for accessory to murder.

You'll make $50-60K with minimal effort at a decent company. Enjoy traveling and visiting new places. Take pictures of your adventures and send them to your son. Maybe send him survivors from different places. Once your wife sees that you aren't sucking cocks on the corner anymore, she may let your son go on trips with you in the Summer. But that's about best case scenario. Women hold grudges and are irrational.

>Maybe send him survivors from different places
>I have recently been released from jail

>I have recently been released from jail where I served a 8 month sentence

your life is pretty much over, but you can continue to drag the wreckage around for a few decades with

>lrn2hustle
The fastest way out of the jailbird rut is solid work history. A history of paychecks no matter how small and coworkers and supervisors that can vouch for you. It takes time and is not fun but you've already blown the "have I ever been convicted" checkbox. The next is "am I fuckup for life". They will forgive the first but anything that confirms the second will shitcan you.
Tl;dr: there aint no side anything for you for the next few decades if you mean to succeed at all

What were you in for.

Your life will get better from here, there's honestly no where to go but up after this my man.

I got arrested a few months back selling drugs but I stacked my money and now I flip cars and started my own business with the money I saved.

I see you did 8 months so what was your crime if you don't mind me asking.

>It takes time and is not fun but you've already blown the "have I ever been convicted" checkbox.

He can get it expunged and can legally check "No"

Talk to a lawyer that specializes in expungement OP

Drop shipping

This op. I just went to a trucking convention and the whole industry is desperate for truckers. Desperate. Get in with them and send your kid some souvenirs.

Fucks sake just dont work for a shitty company. Worst descision ibever made was work for fucking central refrigerated. Shady cucks are no better then when they were dick simon trucking. That shithole needs closed

Flip cars.

Im about to.

Any luck or niche shit i should watch for? 70s and 80s chevy trucks are about done.

Seing a lot of chinkshit cars but i dont know about clamshelling it to make a buck with another motor.

Been considering hotrodding australian cars but it may be to niche.

Just not sure wtf direction to go.

PPFFFFFFFFF..

NO. NO THEY ARE NOT.

(we pump over 100 kids through school a week at $3,000 a pop.)

We get them in a third part lease or run them off.

There is a reason they have a 98% turnover rate. And if u do chose to ignore my warning listen to the guys in the terminals and truck stops bitch.

When u hear the same complaint 6 times its probably valid.

ALWAYS take pics of that stupid fucking qualcomm and tell them your phone broke and only recieves messages so they cant call u to do shady shit.

Fuck these driver school shills.

Get a real job with oaoer logs at a small company or dont fuck yourself

>oaoer logs
What the heck is that?
Where I live(IL) I see ads for trucking all the time, most of them offer free training too. Just the other day at a local college there was a vocational ad for training to job for various industries, trucking was one of those.
Of course, the jobs not as easy as it sounds according to my research so that's the reason I decided against it.

he's already done his time, getting that expunged is going to be much harder

I myself was an OTR trucker for 6 months.

Worst job ever. You don't just go to the job. You live the job. And the pay is fucking pathetic. I made $450 per week on a good week. Only $100 more than i made as a fucking cashier at a dollar store doing half the work.

your son will only forgive you if you give him a weekly allowance. you can start with 5 dollars until youve invested a large sum. this is the only way to show you care without actually being there.

trades, trucker, oil rig, fishing boat/ship.

Gotta be blue collar bro.

Jokes on society though cause blue collar is making a killing now.

Push bricks my nigga.

Fuck that legal shit, that's for pussies, you already a down the path, can't go back now no company will overlook your criminal past, it's time to go big fool.
You know how to make crack? Look it up it's easy, good profit, u buy coke and cook crack and make some 10% profit

His mom will just take it all, many such cases