/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected.

>what servers are we on/going to roll on?
>Active:
* - Medivh Warmane 1x TBC (HORDE)

* - Atlantiss 1x/3x Cataclysm (ALLIANCE)

>Upcoming servers:
* Northcraft (HORDE)

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/128252-a-short-history-of-activision-blizzard-or-how
discordapp.com/invite/TvDzTmX
strawpoll.me/13544238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gouge does damage to self
>no positional requirement

>About 60% of the time when you dismount as a hunter your pet bugs out and will not attack/move. You have no control over him until you remount and dismount,or dismiss and call him back, standing still on the ground

>When you freeze trap mobs and send pet to attack it doesnt break the trap, pet just stands idle and waits.

>0000767: Spiritual Attunement not restoring 10% mana

>Master Shapeshifter not granting 4% spellpower

>Mind controlled target can not attack, at all.

>0000404: silenced mobs do not move in to melee

>25 bugged quests in the last 2 weeks

D
A
Y
S

So, is shit?

GD x1 NEW REALM WHEN!!!!!!!!!!

>muh bugs

who fucking cares lmao go play gummy if you're so autistic HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA OH WAIT

So, GD revival?

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/128252-a-short-history-of-activision-blizzard-or-how
>people legitimately think nu-blizzard will ever release legacy servers

Of course they will. In 2025.

>muh scripting
>muh stock
>muh bugtracker

nostfags ruined private servers

Why wouldn't they release them and charge extra? Or forbid wow tokens and force a 15/month sub? They're literally losing money,it makes no sense. They just have to pay code monkeys to make it work, they don't even need to develop new content. I'd pay 50 bucks for a new copy of every expansion if it meant i could play on a non meme tier server. fuck it makes me angry

Yeah how dare people want the game to actually function as it should, the SHITTERS

Why not just go to GD with a few user? Get 10 or so players to level and create a guild then promote itt. It's the only way to make it happen.

>game functions perfectly but has a few minor bugs here and there
>HURRRRRRRRR ITS SHIT ITS NOT FELMYST

LOL

too much effort. its easier to make more ow skins and pumping out op meta changing hs cards

>"functions perfectly but doesn't function perfectly"

Who /northcraft/ here?

If someone were to make a GD guild, which faction would you prefer?

nice post retard

>playing with bdc and pancakes

yuck

blizzard doesn't have any talent left, the only people left are the nickel and dimers, just like at valve. people who care about micro-transactions and monetization more than making a game fun or compelling.

Horde or alliance?

and the biggest irony is that the people playing retail are the real nostalgia fags who cant let go of the game they have invested so much of their time on.

they will when it becomes profitable

It was up to blizzard alone their pride wouldn't let them but shareholder pressure cuts both ways. You could have them by year end if you convinced some rich activist that ActiBlizz was mismanaged

Doesn't matter I guess

So its back to /wpsg/ going into hibernation again?
Feels bad being a legacy fan famiglia

This is actually true, the last 2 times I tried to play wow in wod/legion I ended up spending more time going back in hanging out in old content. Of course blizzard has done as much as possible to tear up the old world and replace it with new things so I can't even enjoy that anymore unless it's on a pserver

Last thread had literally more than double the unique IPs that /wowg/ did

if we're hibernating they're fuckin dead

I have decided to be hype for northcraft.

I'll see you there, I hope the server can manage 2k+

From what I can tell /wowg/ is just the same few people posting edited pictures of their characters to masturbate to. They don't actually play the game.

NORTH
:clap:
CRAFT
NORTH
CRAFT

any ascensionfags? I'm gonna be rolling either orc or human.

roll horde

brehs... It's coming

I'll be waiting you guys on GD when Northcraft fails.

Waiting for what, for them to fix the bugs?

lfm icc10 6.1k+ gs link cheev or ignored

>To fix fhe bugs that theyve been "fixing"for two years now

hehe
hahahhahahahah

Any news regarding crestfall TBC i read on their forums it might be being pushed back to 2018. Is this server a meme now or is it still a possibility after gummies?

>he doesn't have a 6.1k+ gs full achievements character on GD.
Lmaoing @ ur life kiddo.

crestfall is our only savior from shit garbage ass servers

>He isnt Pugging with Full PVP Gear after 10 BG matches

>got to 37 on ascendancy(1x) before learning the only endgame content is vanilla shit

Crestfall is done. It seems like all the good servers just fail.

>ascendancy

the what now

>>got to 37 on ascendancy(1x) before learning the only endgame content is vanilla shit

How the fuck did you get to 37 at 1x Rate without being raped by every other person there?

stop posting this disgusting squid thot

can someone who isnt a retard post a link to the northcraft discord
god bless

discordapp.com/invite/TvDzTmX

She's an Octoling, Technically superior to every Inkling around her but forced to be the only representation of her doomed race after being massacred by squid children

this white squid is a rapper

Just pretend crestfall never existed, its easier that way

its literally on the front page of their fucking website

its 3x

and it's been expired, just like their server

except it hasn't considering I clicked it just now

Can it be, dare I say, Corecraft 3.0

cause you're already in it , retard
the absolute state of wpsg

no you absolute fucking moron I wasn't
how are you this fucking bad at using the internet

What was a bigger let down?
Corecrafts 6 years of cock teasing or Gummys 6 months of blue balling?

Gummy because we got a release and everyone was hyped as fuck. /felmg/ was up there with most active generals on vg

At least gummy released lol, Corecraft was "RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER" for years and the server is also complete so maybe gummy will leak the source code.

i distinctly remember a sudden break in posting when gummy posted his plot twist video, like everyone was in fucking shock or something

>the last thing corecraft was working on was scripting AQ
time well spent

Btw, do you guys have Donate Points on your Ascenscion characters? I have 15 for some dumbass reason idk what I did

You bought beta access :^)

northcraft will be as shit as all the other stock servers, stop fucking hyping it up.

Now that you mention it, I did show up to the closed beta, I just didnt think I would be rewarded for it

So, what do I get, Raptor Mount or Cool Tabard that shows Im a Kill target?

Is this true?

So i want to holy paladin in low level dungeons to heal because i cant tank of course.

Should i not worry about the threat caused by my heals? I have no idea if priests or druids have early threat reduction on their heals.

If the tank is doing their job and youre trackking your heals so you dont overheal, youll be fine

dont heal when the mobs haven't reached the tank yet

shut the fuck up!!!!!

>2 Years of development.
>Stock Server

Plx kill urself idiot.

>This article
Holy fuck. Those jews are actually such a bunch of obnoxious pieces of shit. Hopeless truly.
Actually wish OW/HS fucking die quickly so they are left with nothing because Starcraft, Diablo and WoW are just shades of what they used to be.

Not him but the server is total shit.

Care to explain?

Everyone is hyping the server if it were the new gummys.

How can a server be worse than Warmane?

>Everyone is hyping the server if it were the new gummys.
GHAHAHA LOL

>playing on GD
>2017th year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

see: And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I watched 4 hours of someone playing the beta and it was depressing.

>muh x years

ever hear of the phrase "the proof is in the pudding"?

>Everyone is hyping the server if it were the new gummys.

nobody has been doing that.

sure bro i believe you. see you there mate!

What? Also I won't be playing there, the server is shit.

so northcraft has a mega 3.5.5 link that is capped after a few gigs... I mean come on.. Can i take any other 3.5.5 client?

have fun on molten, mate!

Reddit has.

>bored waiting on BASED northcraft
>decide to log on my veteran ely account to kill alliance in redridge to blow off steam
>stuck at connecting
>check /elyg/
>it crashed
>again

heh

any 3.3.5 client should work unless it uses a custom exe, just change the realmlist

Third of fourth time in the past 24 hours, yeah.

And people want them to host a TBC server.

Yup, shoddily scripted as well.

What professions are typically suggested on Ascension mediumcore?

strawpoll.me/13544238 Important poll

[citation needed]

No one gives a shit about your 1x rate ToD-core funserver.

>strawpoll.me/13544238
>right answer actually in the lead

>that one samefag mol10 shill who keeps shitposting against BASED nc

Was going to roll on NC then I read their bug tracker, and that was concerning.

Then I saw their discord, with fuck all people in it. That sealed the deal.

>urrrrffffffff hurrrrrr durrrrrrr guys i cant play on a server unless it has zero bugs

where should i play now?

Retail.