Elon wasn't memeing. His roadster is gonna go to space. Neat

Elon wasn't memeing. His roadster is gonna go to space. Neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffin.space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polluting space should be a crime.

it's gonna "pollute" no matter what. The first FH launch could have been a simple boilerplate type payload, but Elon just wants to have some fun. It's kind of hard to pollute space anyways... except for stuff like Project West Ford project. The guys behind that should have had all 500,000,000 needles they launched stuck in their eyeballs

pretty sure that aint the actual payload geometry
but memes

The universe is an awfully big place. I think it's already polluted in ways your tiny brain can't even comprehend.

It has to be at an angle or else it won’t fit in a standard fairing

Wow I had never heard of that so I looked it up
That was some dumb shit
It was immediately rendered outmoded and useless by satellites too

you can view some of them here stuffin.space - click the group button
actual full Rez photos have been released btw

it actually is against international treaties regarding space debris. Anything in LEO must de-orbit within 50 years, and anything in the GEO belt goes to a trash orbit.

Anything that goes to other planets go through significant precautions so that we don't introduce earth-based microbes into their environment

>t. aerosapce engineer

despite how much people lul at the planetary protection officer's duties, we'll appreciate it in a hundo years when ayylmaos we discover aren't wiped out by out by earth germs

elon musk is a retard. Colonizing mars is both unfeasible and pointless

>create a new electric miata ripoff
>say its super extra fast
>people buy in and throw money pre-ordering cars that dont even exist and werent tested by anyone else
>send the only existing car into space so when you release the actual shitty model nobody can blame you for lying
>"the original was this fast i swear! we just had to cut some power because bla bla bla"

The more I hear about this faggot, the more I want to make punching in his smug face the only goal in my life.

assaulting someone because hes better than you?
that's quite petty user.

quit sucking his dick nigger, his car run on cobalt and lithium mined in Africa

But that's the old ('08-'12) model Roadster, which is a modified (by Lotus) Lotus Elise.

>better than me

At least I'm not polluting space.

and electricity exploded in america

>. Anything in LEO must de-orbit within 50 years, and anything in the GEO belt goes to a trash orbit.
Good thing he's putting it in Mars orbit, then.

Maybe they should spend their money on fixing their QA rather than stupid meaningless shit.

muh mars breh muh EVs broh muh 21st century bruh

This.
This is what real Fuck You money looks like.
I ain't even mad. Can't be. This legitimately makes him the all-time World Champion of Dick-Swinging.

I wonder what is going with the Roadster to confirm it's location.

Doesn't Mars have a nascent GPS equivalent? Likely no more than four or five birds but still a thing that exists. There will probably be a camera in the car looking out a window transmitting slow-scan images that Hams can pick up like the packet radio BBS on the ISS.

there don't seem to be any cameras or whatnot on it. S2 can only survive off of internal batteries for half a day or so... I bet that there won't be any sort of video. Just confirmation of a good trajectory

remember, this is just a fun replacement of what would be a boilerplate payload.