/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

> [ ! ] [Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- [ ! ] SR Voucher Distribution ends on the 27th. Pick up ends on August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girl

post smug redmans

Umu!

How do you think Iri would react to Shirou?

I want to worship Jannu's delicsously sweaty and fragrant armpits

S-Should I?

Ruler Marie when?

Are arts teams and quick teams a meme? I kinda wanna buy some quick and arts 5*s during their rate ups

THE FUCK KIND OF FIGHT IS THIS?

Do it for those tits.

Looks like something that would take more than three turns.

no she's fucking worthless dog.

So did Nasuverse Achilles rape her dead body or did he just get a boner?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stop reposting images every thread.

Daily reminder

haha memelist amirite

If I max ascend her, you guys will still add me on your friend list right?

>EX rank mad enhancement
This is some stupid shit.

>I would argue technical detail literally, literally is irrelevant as long as the purpose of the art is transmitted
I agree with this, mostly.

But while it requires more effort, in a way it's also easier to transmit a purpose or intention with more technical/detailed art because there is more information you can send that way. For example I could draw a stick figure without a face and it could be perceived as angry, sad, nihilistic, pedophilic, avant-garde, or whatever the fuck else. And it might be the completely wrong perception.

A well drawn face with a well drawn expression can specifically convey childlike sadism, a mixture of guilt and ecstasy, or profound sadness according to the creator's desire.

ONE is very very talented because even with his shitty elementary schooler chicken scratch """"""art""""""", he's able to convey a lot of things, and convey them accurately. This is why I think his web comic is excellent and underrated

However Murata and Madhouse took care, IN MY OPINION, to preserve those nuances AND also add beautiful looking detail. How is this not an improvement.

Please... Goodbye... No more...Sayonara....

what Saber is this?

I'm getting some mixed messages. Cute aside, who the fuck do I use?

No.

>said the user as he reposted a image every thread
Nice hypocrisy there mate

I prefer number 3 desu

Okita!

>people claim Jeanne is bad
>she's always top tier, even on the newest Merlin chart

Why do people hate on Jannu?

arts teams are the best teams until merlin comes out, quick teams are a meme unfortunately because they gave us too many superior ways of getting crit stars, even in the base game (see: lancelot, vlad) without having to sacrifice damage with the shit quick card damage multi

she'll come out when the remake comes out

ALl the 15AP farming got me 1 Caster Monument. Think I can farm out the other 4 during Sunday?

Here's her favorite song!

youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk

>Cute aside, who the fuck do I use?
>Cute aside
user..

you and the other angry user are cute as heck and should get married!

#2 is good to me. Hair vents are very important.

Right looks like a huge fag

Remember, only 152 days until Christmas!

>183937647
Shit I'm new here

Rerolled more than 50 times and this was the best acc i got, no CE worth saying, should i settle for this acc or should i keep rolling? If yes, i need to roll for what servants?

POST EM

ive just been spamming 30 ap for gold medals

is this fine?

Kinda wanna do 5 ap for bones for cursed harm hassan but I really need those gold medals

and i most definitely need the other materials but it seems that the droprate is abysmal

Because muh damage
Sure, she can't kill fast, but she sustains a team amazingly, especially an Arts one.
As for her stun currently, Marie nulls that with hers.

Semiramis when, come on DW im crying here.

>No Waver
Reroll.

This person Siegfried, he really resemble this person. That's why, I'm sorry...I'm really sorry. I will, have to kill him

What's going on during Christmas?

Thanks for the account

I am new and was wondering if all " Standard" Servants that you can play in the Japanese version are also available in the NA version?
Like in JPN you can get Billy the Kid and Diarmuid in the friend gatcha but are they released for NA yet? Its just the special events that NA hasnt had yet right?

Post servants that are literally you

Her damage is alright with a Formal craft

Hahaha!

No!

1-3 roll for Shisho
4-6 roll for Okita
7-9 roll for daughteru
0 go for Broskander

They're not released on NA yet.

Should I replace Herc with anyone that has more than 1 Quick card?

Is he also narcisistic with a wicked sense of humour

So will the current Nerofest rounds roll out when new ones come? Will there be new things to buy from the Nero shop? Is this the best time to use the apples and grind for Gold Medals?

They are literally giving away cute lolis.

I look a lot like him except I wear jeans and a t shirt and don't have glasses

its time

>still replying
>google provides no matches
Don't tell me you actually fucking drew that to reply to me.

Yes, you have a point that a lack of detail can cause any work of art to fail to convey meaning, that's true. But we both agree that ONE's web manga does not fail on that point

I disagree however that the anime in particular doesn't lose significant charm compared to ONE's version, while Murata's might only be a very minor downgrade. I would argue with you all night but I'm going to work now, so goodbye fag.

That image has been posted two times prior on Veeky Forums, ever. Neither of those times were this year.

No, you and I are getting married. Right now.

Okita-san daishouri~

Sumanai...

Whoops.

I'm rolling for Okita!

The current events will stop being available, but the shop will not reset. Use apples if you're not going to make enough medals for mats. Use for the CE if you want and have already got the mats, I guess.

4 or nothing

>Otaku
>Lolicon
>Bad Luck
I am literally Blackbeard.

Why do we have to shit on Siegfried here so much, he already gets it enough from his anime.
He's an actual bro as well

What about Lore? And there won't be any new mats available in the store?

This because I too am the best in every way.

Because him giving Sieg his heart literally ruined Apocrypha.

> 6,000,000 HP

S-she's not immune to insta-kill, right?

>tfw you have to write your bachelor's degree but the only thing you do the whole day long is playing a Chinese cartoon waifu game, posting about it and saving funny fanart pics about it on pixiv
I will never become a servant

tamamo is shit

>fag
W-Wow... I thought we were like rivals who became friends...

I hope you get fired dumbass

REMINDER THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD ROLL FOR ORION AND TAMAMO, OR AT LEAST SCAT AND JACK

You get a bunch of damage buff effects on your team during that event, its not /actually/ 6m hp in that sense

Highest I ever had was 84 but can't find a screen shot of it, guess I deleted it. Have this one though

>need 2 caster monuments for 3rd ascend waver

fuck this gonna be impossible

>need the berserker gems for the weekly quests
>get this
Thanks for nothing.

Nope, if you've bought the Lores there's not going to be more during this event. You can get the three in the shop and the one from beating the Grand Finale for the first time.

>6mil HP

Shit nigga. How do you survive long enough to deal that much damage? You can't even tank it because she's a berserker.

So you're also a huge slutty twink who enjoys riding priest cock?

That's the arts one, right?
I have shit for arts CEs currently, so I haven't been able to try it.

What the fuck?
>It's even a Berserker
Oh god, why?

Shut the fuck up or I'm going to burn down your neetcave

Just use your quartz to refill AP/.

and you have short hair too?

How does Lancelot get so much crit stars? I thought he only had one quick card?

>NERO FEST
>NERO
>FEST
>NO WAY TO GET OCTOPULET crystal on day 1

Which Tamamo and why? I do not bother much planning ahead but I was planning on rolling for Tamamo Caster because my only okay Caster atm is Hans

Why does Siegfried have such bad posture?

Because in JP she recently got a NP buff so it doesn't stun her and replaced it with a debuff cleanse effect. Before that she was near the bottom of the memelist.

Sumanai.

He's reclining, ready to say sorry

Because sumanai

Siegfried is invincible

sumanai