I need a good Jew

My school is doing a stock market simulator game; you get a million dollars and can invest it in whatever stock you want. What should I invest in? Any strategies? How should I distribute my portfolio?

I need to beat the chinks. Thanks Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentnews.com/article/20110816/CHART02/110819945/the-100-largest-mutual-fund-families
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy $1 million worth of AMD shares

/thread

Put it all on AUPH.

>Hey jews can you help me out with finances so the orient doesn't beat us economically?

Downfall of western civilization.

Just use options strategies that would be too risky to attempt in real life due to the possibility of losses being enormous. Or buy $900k of TGD and put the rest in QQQ.

Depends on your goal.
If it was your real money I would say 100% voo and stomach it, till retirement.

If your trying to win buy the highest leverage as possible, or short something as much as possible.

NVDA might shootup

Well you need to find hidden gems at this point. Which means you need to look where fewer people are investing. What you need to do is compile a database of stock/bonds held by top mutual fund companies.
investmentnews.com/article/20110816/CHART02/110819945/the-100-largest-mutual-fund-families
I would go with top 3 to save time. When you have your database, use a stock screener to find companies that have a value less that their market values. Compile a database of those tickers.
Write a query to find companies that are not in your large mutual fund database.
select * from screener where ticker not in (select ticker from large_fund)
Invest in those companies.
Also, learn what is going on in the world. Like if you know oil prices are going higher, then you may want to see if there are any oil rig companies that the large funds haven't touched yet.

Buy Eth

This

If you can buy OTC, buy GBTC for bitcoin exposure and pray to god the ETF is approved

I experienced something similar in highschool
>we used a simulator (I think it was on yahoo)
>we can work alone or in groups
>Whoever made the most money at the end got $20
>work alone
>buy 1 share of apple or some shit
>get a few laughs during my presentation on the last day about how my strategy was based on the assumption that it would be about who lost the least, rather than who made the most
>I get 2nd place
>guy who won made like 50k out of the 100k we were allowed to use
>realize he probably just made several accounts on the simulator and chose the one that did the best
>mfw I chased the feeling of making the room laugh and now I'm a shitty standup comedian

>not buying when they were 2 bucks a piece

25% between 4 stocks,

PG
V
VFC
JNJ

What is the time period? I would consider Impinj (PI) which is a high growth small cap company that works in the IoT space making RFID chips. They are currently at a very very very low valuation and they have strong analyst support. If the game lasts more than like a month or so, then I would put a sizeable investment in them.

Since it's fake money I would just go with some more bold moves to try to win - especially given that it's likely only a couple months (I'm assuming it doesn't go past the end of the school year). Some other stocks I would recommend considering are Facebook (FB), Bank of America (BAC), Verizon/AT&T (VZ/T), Microsoft (MSFT), and VISA (V). If you are able to buy options or get into short positions then I like shorting SNAP better than any of the above options, except for going long on Impinj.

The time limit is a month

Buy 1 of every single stock

OP listen to me, I know how you can mathematically beat everyone in the market. If you do this, you will win and be able to run it in everyone's face. It is a very low risk strategy, and this strategy will beat out 3/4 of the largest hedge funds and mutual funds on wallstreet. If you can beat HUGE institutions with very highly paid, brilliant, highly educated people, then you can EASILY beat those snot nose brats. This one simple strategy will smash them into the dust and leave their jaw hurdling to the floor. Are you ready to hear this? It is a very boring strategy, very very boring, but you will win, and it will take an incredibly small effort on your part. Are you ready to hear the ticker? Here it is: VOO. Efficient markets cause the greatest minds on wallstreet to underperform this index, there is no way your classmates are at all smarter than them. I'm seriously OP, I just told you how to win.

All into Bitcoin.

this so much holy fuck

spend 1000 on 1000 pennystock.

Only need 1 to shoot up.

For one month here is what I recommend:

Keep $250k in cash for the time being, which can later be used to add to positions strategically
PI: $150k
FB: $100k
AMZN: $100k
MSFT: $100k
BAC: $150k
C: $150k

Here is the strategy:
If PI goes down by more than 5%, double your position size to $300k
If any of the other stocks go down by more than 3%, add 50% to your position size (continue this process every time it goes down by more than 3%)

OP, we did the same thing my senior year of high school back in the mid 2000's. Only thing is we got $10,000 to invest and whoever the top 5 winners were at the end of the semester won extra credit. I put all $10,000 in Google and I won 1st place out of all 3 of the economics classes so like 60 students or so.

If you want advice - don't diversify. People diversify in real life to hedge their risk. You want to be in it to win it, so go hard.

Also as a funny note, I remember we had a stoner kid in our class who only "bought" edgy stocks such as Anheuser Busch and Playboy.

You know we're due for a market correction soon...

Plot twist
>OP doesn't invest a penny
>Market crashes, stocks tank
>OP wins 1st place

Can't you like manipulate something with that amount and cause another drys and just like live lide

Hence why I need a jew insider to tell me if they flood the market

MORL

Says increasingly nervous man every year.

$MCZ is the future of technology, I'd put about $900K into them and then $100K in an ez money stock like $PME

>tfw you make 2k within a week on a trade simulator

Apparently looking at patterns and asking myself if I see people around me using a lot of a service/purchasing goods from a company got me lucky.

Holocaust inc ( HIT) is the best bet.
Smoking hot right now, results in the 6 million range

Agree to the down fall of america as we see it in our near future because of social media support due ignorance.

dont fall for this, a simulator is very different to real life- you don't think/analyse the same when its actual money

Can confirm.

It is just human psychology to fear a loss more than you enjoy a gain. When you are using hypothetical money you will take greater risks than with your actual money because you have no fear of losing it.