Give me one reason why I shouldn't buy this as a first RIGHT FUCKING NOW
orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1995-ford-mustang-v6-5/6398817904.html

>V6

>2300

For a 23 year old v6 mustang....

I mean it has low miles but i bet my ass someone took a drill to that odometer

OP I wouldn’t dismiss it
You wouldn’t realize how retarded boomers are

I have a 2001 V6 Mustang that was meticulously cared for and is near mint with 27k miles

The Story goes as follows:
>young boomer buys V6 Mustang
>basically treats it like a Fucking Porsche (IE barely drives it garage queened etc)
>old boomer is imagining it will skyrocket in value like the old foxbodys are nowadays
>fast forward to 2017
>old boomers realized they were retarded to hold on to these cars
>makes an ad on Craigslist
>I end up buying it
I’d say as long as it hasn’t been sitting more than 1 month at a time it’s probably safe and being 80k miles is right around what I’d expect for this kind of scenario
Just don’t expect it to be a Speed demon their nice daily drivers that pack a punch but no track star

the 90's and 00's mustangs were ugly as fuck

It makes me sad that im not this delusional where i can love my shitty car this much and think its the best thing ever.

Because its a Ford.
>thread

its a V6. and a shit one at that.

if you want a V6 get the 2011+ onwards ones with a manual. not as good as a miata but close as you gonna get with a V6.

That would be a good car to engine swap. And no, I'm not talking out of my ass.
If you put a 351w, LS, coyote, or a 4.6dohc in there. You will have a nice car.
For cheap.

Your best bet is the coyote though. Albeit the LS is faster.
That 351 though could be stroked out to 408.

hi friend, how new are you here? :^)
I noticed this is your first roundabout on shit posting!
Let me give you a helpful hint!
>don't

I never said it was the best thing ever I only said it was a nice daily driver with a punch
There’s a huge difference between that and me saying “OMG MY V6 MUSTANG IS A GAWD MACHINE XD!!!!!”

Engine swap guy above you.
This v6 car will have no punch. It will be extremely lethargic. If you are dead set on keeping the v6. I suggest finding the right rear gear ratio you can. Then turbocharging it until one of the rods bends.

Then engine swapping it.

If you keep a nice rear tire out back and get it on a soft suspension. I see it being a 12 second car.

If it's your first car, go for it. Low miles, and you can drive the v6 like you hate it and it'll keep puttering along. I have a 2000 that's at 220k miles right now. SN95s are easy to work on if you aren't already familiar with wrenching around, plentiful parts. Don't bother modding it unless you're going to do things that help it handle better. If you really insist, go to V6 Power and check out the forums there.

You could use that money and buy a 99-04 GT instead. But as a DD, it's not bad, and if it's well kept, the appearance is nice. Most of the 94-04s in this area are banged up or people don't care about the exterior, and the paint is going out.

you can stroke a 351 to a 428 actually!

Give me one reason why I shouldn't buy this as a first for my gf RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>Skoda Octavia Mk. 2 MY2005
>1.6 petrol engine
>Manual A/C, power windows rear and front
>Listed as having a faulty O2 Sensor.
>2500 euros

Well, a regular 1.9 TDI Octavia is about 3500-4000 euros, this being the 1.6 petrol and it's not that well equipped.

The reason I didn't link about it is that the ad is from FB Marketplace. The guy seems like a car dealer so the mileage is definatelly rolled back. But for me, as long as the chassis is not bent, everything can be repaired. And since it is a Skoda, everything is pretty cheap to repair.
Moreover, my personal car is a B6 Passat with the exact same 1.6 mpi engine, so I know this engine quite well.

It's not quite the last word in luxury or performance, but for this kind of money it sure is tempting as fuck.

A regular, working Octavia 2 with the 1.6 mpi engine and toys on it (such as automatic climate control and a decent radio headunit) goes for about 3000-3500 euros, the 2005 models atleast.

more like it has done a million 2300 miles and it is on its 4th engine

For my purposes that engine is probably fine, as long as it runs and gets decent-ish fuel economy. And maybe I'll engine swap in the future when I know what I'm doing who knows
Nah I like 'em
What should I offer?
Doubtful, look at the condition

>"Albeit the LS is faster"
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

Thanks, it's my first and I really don't care about speed or social stigmas. Only reliability and manageable fuel economy. What do you think my city mpg could be on this thing?

>asks for reasons not to buy
>is given many reasons
>argues against every single one of them

Why bother posting this thread you fucking faggot? Clearly your mind is made up. Go buy your shitbox and have a nice day.

>This v6 car will have no punch. It will be extremely lethargic
Aye, 150hp is pretty dismal, the only real saving grace there is they're somewhat light

will chevy ever make an all aluminium DOHC v8?

It's not an argument asswipe, it's a discussion. I counter your point and you counter mine.

>i counter your point, you counter mine
>this isnt an argument

Ford owners everyone

I have one with an automatic, city mileage is probably in the mid-teens.

Super reliable cars, in all honesty.

>Autistically screeching memes
>Argument

Nipshit lovers everyone

I don't own a Ford

Nice thread retard. Go buy your Ford. It's gonna be awesome! That's clearly what you wanted to hear.

I use one of them on forza 3 as my R3 class car.

The announcer bloke comes on and says "Without upgrades, your current car will not be competitive" blah blah blah. I run stock and I still smoke everyone because AI doesn't know how to drive yet.

Fuck you nigger I fuck your mother

>MOBILITY MOTORING

Prolly not, they'll move to some hybrid arrangement to stick with emissions targets IMO

What are some decent mods for handling?
will they be beneficial if im driving it during the winter too?

Tires obviously, but better sway bars/anti-roll bars, and lowered springs to hug the road better (sn95s ride high in stock). Those 3 things alone will make it handle much better. Some folks have put a Termi steering rack on a regular New Edge, but I don't know if it would work on a 94-98. If you're going for looks and are short on cash, do the springs.

its ugly as fuck nigga