If your car cant do a wheelie it simply isnt powerful enough

If your car cant do a wheelie it simply isnt powerful enough.

i've got somethin' for you toretto

>put wheelie bar on
>do a wheelie
>now your car is essentially fwd

>tfw wheelie with 200whp

That must be the arbitrarily correct amount of power then.

If you cant pull front wheel
How can you expect to pull a waifu?

>do a wheelie
>now your car is essentially fwd
>wheelie
>fwd
nigga u is dumb

>car does wheelie
>rear tires are now the front tires
>wheelie bar wheels are now in the rear
>car is now fwd
Its that simple

if you're gonna run off that logic
>car has six wheels
>do wheelie
>car is now middle wheel drive

thats fake as fuck, there isnt even any1 driving it retard

But the formerly front wheels are now doing nothing, just like the wheelie bar wheels were. Your logic sucks harder than your mom sucked me last night.

The front wheels cease to be wheels once they become airborne

>wheels not being used now means the wheels dont exist

Do you count the spare tire?

>wheel isnt attached to car so Why should it count
>also thinking there is a spare in any drag car

You, sir, are probably the biggest idiot on all of Veeky Forums. Congratulations you win a crayon, come back when you can use it.

What about the bloke in the black crash helmet with his visor up that you can see through the window? He may be on the wrong side (or come from a county that kowtows to the French military but it's still the wrong side, and he is driving.

Excellent rebuttal good sir i can tell you actually put in all the brain power you could muster. Now fuck off, come back when you can think of a counter argument.

A counter-argument (not that it should be hyphenated) to what? Trying to argue with something quite so stupid and irrational is as pointless as arguing that we should make pi = 3.

>continues not to argue why I'm wrong
>insists I'm wrong though
Retard with no idea what he's talking about detected

*sticks wheel on front of bumper of a fwd car*
look guis i made a mid wheel drive car huuuuuuuuuuur

>rent a quick-ish shitbox
>go drag it like you stole it

If you don't own and don't ride a 1000cc sportbike or something faster you are a big fucking poooseey.

great job completely missing the whole point

I don't think you can detect yourself. Whereas you simply don't think.

(you)

Well, I see your second to last brain cell has packed in. One more to go and Veeky Forums will be a better place.

(you)

my point was that non functioning wheels and non-functioning wheels are one and the same when they are not touching the road surface

>If your car cant do a wheelie it simply isnt powerful enough.

If this is not done by someone with the skill to let off on the gas slowly, the car will slam back down to the ground with damage to the undercarriage and the suspension too.

>foxbody
>no visible sub-frame connectors

It's almost like he wants to bend and twist his unibody car. Seriously, if you're dumb enough to build a car powerful enough to do a wheelie like this, and you don't reinforce your chassis in some way, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Actually wheelies are a function of rear weight bias, not power. That's why you'll never see a fwd car do a wheelie.

retard

My 120hp fwd wheehops off the line... Does that count?

no, that just means your suspension is shit.

>what is awd

I once did a wheelie in my Chevelle...not a good idea, or fun, on a residential street full of parked cars

Only wheelies?

>have 1500 whp
>155/60/14
>Can't wheelie
Better add power