I have the most betafag car on the road. How can I rice it?

I have the most betafag car on the road. How can I rice it?

You can actually supercharge them

Get some obnoxious wheels like anything from that shitty new company Radi8

Stickerbomb the front bumper

Itasha from an American anime like Spongebob

Massive chassis mounted spoiler but no other supporting aero

Fake hood scoop

Dual exit exhaust

maybe I should start with spinning rims and an onahole in the exhaust

Honestly it could look kind of cool lowered with new wheels

Nah driving a grandma's car isn't beta, you probably got a good deal on it. Going the extra mile to buy a faggy car like a new prius, that is beta

It’s only beta if you’re a fully-grown adult that makes enough money to afford another car or drives it because of “muh environment” or if someone other than you chose the car.

My first car was a 2004 Honda Element because I was in college and got a good deal on it.

>spend tons of money on upgrading a shitbox
>could buy some 15 year old AMG for the same price

Put anime slut stickers on it

looks like a cuck shed for the disabled

end it

Driving a small piece of shit like that isnt beta untill you start to rice it. Doing so in any way is like coming out of the closet, you might get a lot of attention but in the end you are still gay. If you want something more fun, take some of the money you save by driving a fuelfriendly shitbox and buy a weekend project. Never turn your daily driver into a project.

what is that thing?

this x1000

you gotta be very careful about rice. I did that mistake. the result was me giving an impression of a poor person who couldnt afford a bmw

Pwned

Put one of those like i did in france and pussy will flow all the ways

>How can I rice it?
Widen the fenders and that will let you use wider wheels. Most USA state laws (like my state) require that no part of the wheel extends beyond the fender. Locally, we have some BMW that have really wide wheels. To accommodate that, they bolted on fender extenders.

Picture shows an example of a muscle ricer car approximately the same size and type as OP's car. It took a bit of hunting to find a picture similar to OP's car, so I hope that OP appreciates the effort.

That fucking car is boner fuel.
CVCC with a hayabusa motor in the passenger seat. Skeet.

>Honestly it could look kind of cool lowered
It's not practical to be lowered. You'll end up scraping the bottom because the bouncing inertia of going over a bump causes the chassis to slap itself downwards on the bump at certain speeds.

One of my local Costco stores has a vast parking lot and it borders a popular major walking and bicycle riding trail. As a result, the Costco lot ends up being one of the unofficial trail heads for the trail system. Lots of cars park for hours so they can go off riding and some cars would zoom thru the lot. Costco thus put up speed bumps and once in a while, I will hear the middle chassis of a low car scrape the bump after the front wheels have gone over the bump.

Fuck that looks hot reminds me of a metro 6r4

this is what you need op
incredibly wide fenders, racing steelies and big meaty tires

Sounds like all of those problems can be rectified by
a) not living somewhere with shitty roads
b) not living somewhere that you get cucked by poorly designed speed bumps

Steel rims, plastic bumpers and lowering it a bit.

>not living somewhere that you get cucked by poorly designed speed bumps
There must be a city ordinance in my area because every public place with speed bumps have removed them. Only parking areas owned by one shop still have speed bumps. If a lot is shared by multiple stores, then zero bumps seems to be the rule.

Mid Night sticker.

Take a holesaw to the bumpers, plastidip door handles, grille, hubcaps, taillights, and stickerbomb the mirror housings and the gas cap.

fake intercooler on the front bumper

>How can I rice it?
There's different types of ricing. What type do you prefer?

And don't have any external ricing hardware not protected by bumpers or the exterior body of the car. If you parallel park, people will bump into your front or back as they move around. So if you have fins, exhaust, or anything else sticking out, it will get damaged.

>I have the most betafag car
Then muscle it up.

>How can I rice it?
Have you even been to any aftermarket car parts shops? I don't mean the normal auto shop for maintenance items. I mean one that primarily sells only upgraded replacements for OEM parts. Sort of like the the store in this picture of which almost everything there is upgrades, racing gear, and accessories for your car.

Usually, outside such stores will be auto service shops that can help you install, repair, or do body work for your autocross, ricer, or drift car. Shops even have less stylish scuffable bumper replacements for your OEM bumper that are easier to repair for people that frequently scuff up their bumpers.

>german "cars"

Just keeping any Yuropoor shitheap RUNNING will be an investment.

hnnnnggg

>3l na engine making 410hp@9000rpm
impressive

Put a "Vote Hillary" sticker on it!

What the hell was that before the gender reassignment?

Put some rockstar rims and swampers on it, then lift it and call it the "Momster Truck"

Put a turbo on the engine, using low boost setting, larger injectors and higher fuel rating might help.

>I have the most betafag car on the road
Remove your betafag items such as beta bumper stickers and stupid charms hanging from your mirror.

Wash and wax your car so that it looks like you have some pride and decency. You don't have to go overboard, but it is not hard to wax the car with a modern fully synthetic wax product such as the liquid wax forms of either Meguiar's Ultimate or Turtle Wax ICE liquid wax. They are easy and not tedious to apply and take off of a freshly washed car.

Another part of avoiding having a beta attitude that other people pick up on is to train yourself to not be beta on cleanliness. People who look slovenly and have slovenly cars create a negative first impression. But you already knew these things to be generally true, right?

Do it faggot.

>I have the most betafag car on the road. How can I rice it?
OP, please indicate what year, model, and engine type?

From the way OP talked, such changes are beyond what he is willing to do.

Actually a kind of impress car in the newer ones, Suzuki added a heap of tech and new design, all while making them noticeably lighter.

*a kind of impressive car (for an econobox)

>How can I rice it?
Go to your local ricer shops.

>How can I rice it?
Start attending a few of those friday-night type car meets where people pull up at some 24/7 shop location. You can see the various cars there and who is showing off what or explaining what they did to their cars. Before you do anything to your car, you should at least try to absorb a little of the experiences other people had with their cars in ricing them up.

add trd badge

Elements are fucking cool though. Suicide doors, those magic seats, hoseable interior, lots of space, what's not to like?

>Start attending a few of those friday-night type car meets
Some businesses welcome and support those car meets because their best business is from those Meet people.

>I have the most betafag car on the road.
Why is that bad?

+17 HP

They are cool Cars but you cannot hose out the interior.

>Suzuki added a heap of tech and new design
Looking forward to Mazda's innovations as well. I like how Mazda is willing to take chances with new things instead of just putting out small incremental changes of existing things.

That's not beta. That's more like the driver believes in corruption as the way to make money. In many ways, that is not beta but alpha. For most of the years of their marriage, she made the most money year after year as he said in an interview.

Something like that

Even a Perodua Kelisa can be made to look good. Just pick some fair cheap mods that fit the aesthetic your car's body style fits.

look for rally examples. looks good raised a bit and with mud flaps and wheel covers off

kek

One can of black or dark gray Plastidip for each of the hubcaps makes it look a lot better immediately

i happen to be a rice expert
are you going for budget rice?

for your wheels a can of black spray paint or possibly chrome

some big ssheats of black plastic to make aero peices like a splitter

spray can and stencil livery

a massive wing made of wood wrapped in pretend carbon vinyl

spray on window and light tint

a steering wheel from a cheap logitech racing wheel zip tied on

cut springs
hollow out your cat converters and mufflers

a subaru hood scoop

do this for real please

card board cutout of an intercooler

>a steering wheel from a cheap logitech racing wheel
Never mod anything important that could fail as a result of repeated stress to certain plastic parts and force you to lose control of your car.

>How can I rice it?
Slightly wider tires to improve handling because the diameter of your tires is already so small.

chrome wrap

Tint the windows to hide the shame of being seen in that thing.