Giulietta registered in the US

>Giorgio platform
>RWD
>will be available for the burgers to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao, they will plummet again because they STILL can't get their fucking heaps to be reliable.
too bad burgers don't take this crap like the eurofags do with their MUH PASSION MUH SOUL MUH PASSION.

byebye.

>literally every single thing in this post

literally how new are you

That's not a fact.

if it has a Manual option and isnt 80k I'll probably buy one, but I'm extremely doubtful itll be able to check both those boxes so ill have to look at it from afar

You can bet your fucking ass a modern European car does NOT come as Manuel to Burgerland anymore. Those times are most definitely over.

Porsche might be the only exception but I don't know if those new manual transmission cars of them even come to the States.

uh BMW M2 comes with manuel my friend, but I'm pretty sure that's the only exception besides like you said, the almighty porsche

the only reason Porsche sells Manuals is BECAUSE of the US, not even kidding

the M2 is so fucking great. it's certainly something really special in that size class.

>muh corporate look
>no manual

literally all alfas look the fucking same now, what's the point of getting anything else other than the giulia? americans are getting the short end of the stick, like always.

good luck alfa, your short-lived comeback is pure vaporwave.

lots of bmws
lots of vws
f type comes in manual
lotusesses only come in manual

Yeap, I'd love to know why beancounters think every car a company makes needs to be a minime/maxime clone of one another. I blame Toyota for kicking that shit off though.

I totally agree with you I want the M2 or the M235i so fucking bad. One of my fave cars of all time

>hatchback
>USA
no
probably will be a small sedan like the cla or the a3

Literally this model will be made with Europe in mind, since the C segment (the Golf category) is the most popular here, and definitely not for the USA design wise.

Also it's absolutely impossible that the hypothetical Giulietta Quadrifoglio will cost 80k coins, I'd say 65 to 70k maximum also because it won't surely have 510 hp because they're too much for a car like that.

It will surely have the upcoming 350 hp engine which will introduce the electric compressor, probably as the top choice for normal models and maybe a castrated 2.9 V6 with 400ish hp.

Why Toyota? I kinda thought if anyone, it'd be BMW.

The only thing that carries across all of the bimmer lineup is the kidney grills and some interior components (which is expected).

Yeah you're right, BMW has always had pretty strong family resemblance but the car styling has varied while keeping BMWness, they're all pretty same same these days. With Toyota I was thinking shit like the Rav 4, Prado and LandCruiser, they're almost like the same thing but scaled and then even the small sedans and hatches had the same retarded fisheye lights, unnecessary bulges and tail lights which protrude.

Google it, faggot.

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/

this car isnt coming to america I'm not sure where you read that but my sources online say it's not coming here

>Ends up being FWD
>Quadrifoglio version still uses the 503hp TTV6

Get Hype

>Ends up being FWD

Can you imagine Alfa Romeo creating from scratch an FWD platform just for 1 model when they already have the Giorgio modular platform?

Wew lad

>Implying Alfa won't go to extreme lengths to fuck everything up

America won't want it

The rs6 avant on the other hand...

>talking out of your ass: the post

Also great knowledge of the market for comparing a Giulietta with a fucking boat of Audi A6.

But America literally doesn't fucking want it, all of the hot hatches are being pulled from american markets because they are a complete flop.

Ever think if they didn't have stupid names like guilettea and qudrafolio, consumers might actually consider them? No one wants to say those words because they sound stupid. Alfa has a horrible marketing dept.

it's called heritage dipshit, europeans wouldn't want an alfa with a macho american name

Dude I'm an american and I would fucking LOVE this thing, but people here were do have a weird complex against hatches and wagons. Even the Golf just does mediocre here. The fucking Golf.

*people here really do

giulietta sounds like something nan puts under her tea plate to catch spills.

>hot hatches

It isn't a hot hatch if you pick a normal trim with the same engines of the Giulia, so consider it a rival of the Audi A3 and 1 Series bmw.

If you pick the top trim, the supposed Quadrifoglio, on the other hand...it's a hot hatch, but only that trim.

>American education
>Giulietta is now "marketing"

Kek, you dumb tripfuck

why not rebadge it as a chrysler or fiat?

they did again

Well, what can I say? Just wait and see.

Giulietta is an Italian name, never heard of "Romeo & Giulietta"? Also, who cares about your opinions?

>implying American cars aren't called after American names or even French/Mexican

Chevrolet CORVETTE
Chevrolet EL CAMINO
Buick LESABRE
Buick LACROSSE

And so on.

Because that car is not like the Golf and the Audi A3 which are the same fucking thing with different brands and some layers of extra leather here and there. It's a whole different platform and mechanics, therefore rebadging is not possible.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it would look like the one in your photoshop.

you mean romeo and juiliette?
that's about the gayest movie you could name a car after.

They could just use one of Fiat's. Also, the Mito exists, so even if they wanted to make their own FWD platform it could be for two cars. More if they decide to expand out.

Have you an idea of how many billions are needed to create a platform?

Fuckin volkswagen had to use the MQB across 4000 models to cover the costs...and you're asking them to used it for 2 models.

The Mito, read a Punto, will naturally die soon and thank god won't be replaced.

The Giulietta will be RWD on Giorgio, that's it, no reason to do otherwise.

They could ""easily"" appeal the Bmw 1 Series customers since the new one will be FWD on Mini platform, so another reason to make it RWD.

And yet they made a RWD platform for a car that will be an even lower volume seller.

But that's beside the point, it was hypothetical. It's more likely they'd just use one of Fiat's new FWD platforms.

>And yet they made a RWD platform for a car that will be an even lower volume seller.

No, they did not made a platform for a specific car, they built a modular one called Giorgio that will equip the present and the incoming RWD Alfa Romeo models and will even be used on some Maserati and for the next Charger or Challenger (don't remember which one).

giorgio will underpin 12 FCA vehicles including Jeep and Chrysler models, they are already getting their money's worth from it.

makes better sense to go Fiat for a entry level vehicle where margins are slim

no manual no care

It's going to be a rebadged Tipo.

No it doesn't have sense since Alfa Romeo is premium and Fiat isn't, why is it so hard to understand?

If you're Volkswagen then you can put some led stripes and shit on your Golf and call it an Audi, pay magazines and buy tons of advertising spaces to tell people that's the ultimate god machine with top tier quality the absolute pinnacle of mankind. People will believe you, won't question and buy it.

If Alfa Romeo would so such thing then everybody would lose their shit calling it a rebadged Fiat and writing the usual things we're used to read.

We were talking about the Mito, a good car that has been shitted on for a good reason: it's a 1:1 rebadged Fiat Punto. Everything is Fiat, it only has some specific multiair engines that you wouldn't find in the Punto, also it has a Quadrifoglio (now Veloce) trim that the Punto hasn't since they killed the Abarth Punto god only knows why.

Alfa Romeo has always been a top tier manufacturer back in the glory days, always ahead of the opponents most of the time, then someday Fiat bought the brand and after a while they simply started to rebadge their models and Alfa Romeo did what they could to assure these cars the so called "passion & soul".

I'm not saying that the Fiats that have been rebadged were shit, the only pleb thing here is that a manufacturer with the prestige of Alfa Romeo actually needed to rebrand some Fiat cars...this is the whole point around why it'd be stupid to do this thing AGAIN.

Alfa Romeo has relaunched its image (soon they'll be a spin off company of FCA) and now they're aiming at going back to the glory days or at least going as near as possible, since today everything is the same and plagued by safety standards, emission shit and electronics.

Let us live the dream and hope they'll survive because I'd suffer to see Alfa Romeo killed for the second time.

>I'm not saying that the Fiats that have been rebadged were shit, the only pleb thing here is that a manufacturer with the prestige of Alfa Romeo actually needed to rebrand some Fiat cars...this is the whole point around why it'd be stupid to do this thing AGAIN.

It's a different world, user. Look at how successful and premium Audi is perceived, yet half their line-up are rebadged VWs.

Yes that's the reading key.

VW is perceived like a german quality brand, high quality engineering (both things are a meme) so it's natural for people to perceive Audi as an evolution towards perfection.

Fiat on the other hand has been memed into the opposite, shitty engineering and quality (not true of course at least for modern models - also people tend to forget that even Fiat had a prestigious past history and was successful in competitions too), so what happens when you rebadge a Fiat with your premium brand? It's a polished turd according to people.

Alfa Romeo is trying to rebuilt its image by dissociating itself with Fiat in first place (not Fiat as FCA but as in "rebadged Fiats").

>rebadging is not possible
What's stopping them from just slapping a Fiat badge on the grille, center caps, airbag cover, and trunk?

>not true of course for modern models
>overlooks ever problem that has constantly occurred with the 500 and every other car they shit out
But i do agree alfa is trying to distance themselves which is smart but i don't agree that fiat is anything besides a shit stain on a carpet

>overlooks ever problem that has constantly occurred with the 500 and every other car they shit out

Like what? The European 500 are fine and this is a very successful model in it's class, the 500 and the Panda are selling very well and they're reliable.

If you're american and you're referring to whatever problem your Fiat 500 could've had then think about this: they're made in Mexico.

Historically they were simply known as Q, QV, QO to english speakers, not sure why everyone makes a bit point of extending the names, not like everyone says RennSport or Gran Turismo Sport.

Dude, education is a wonderful thing, in Italy adding an etta to the end means small, Berlina is a big car, Berlinetta is a small car, Guilia is a chicks name, Guilietta would be a young/cute Guilia.
>not even remotely Italian

>Giorgio platform
>RWD
pick only one

Not only it will be fwd, they will add a trunk because 'muricuns don't like hatches.

>bong data
discard

How dense are you?

I think that user means Giulietta, not Giorgio.
I believe that we will not get RWD hatchback or compact sedan from alfa.

We might not but user posted a current gen Guilietta to support his argument that the Giorgio platform isn't RWD.

yeah, i noticed. most anons are misinformed or just pretending to be retarded. old news.
Pretty unlikely, we will have a RWD compact car from Alfa since BMW switched its compact car to FWD from RWD. MB and Audi have the FWD compact cars. Alfa would follow them as well. Remember that sexy Brera? It is a FWD car from fuckin Alfa.

It could happen though, FIAT have made statements indicating they're going to isolate Alfa from FIAT/Lancia to focus on RWD platforms, this will probably also tie in with Dodge/Chrysler/Maserati for joint platform development.

then rebadged Dodge? kek

Thats been the case for years famalam, what do you think the Charger/Challenger is?

This is true, if not for the North American backlash on 991 GT3's being PDK only, who knows if Porsche would have felt the need to create a MT for the 911 GT car series.

Although, they aren't clueless and after selling 911R's for they prices they had proof that the demand was there. Putting my tinfoil hat on here. You could almost say it was a marketing ploy and the 911R was a pilot project to see how consumers would react.

>Charger/Challenger
They are not that great.

I didn't claim they are but they are Mercs underneath, so badge engineering for Dodge/Chrysler isn't something new. They're also selling 300c's as Lancias in Italy.

>they are Mercs underneath
I was told they were and not. Which one is true? Chrysler LX platform story is fake or what?

Both, it's it's own platform if you don't split hairs but it has a fuckload of Merc underneath.

Well, having Merc shits in the car is the reason why Charger/Challenger getting so popular.

Nah Jeep//Dodge/Chryslers reliability issues stemmed from their Daimler relationship.

>Mercedes/Jeep//Dodge/Chryslers reliability issues stemmed from their DaimlerChryslers relationship.
fix'd
Mercedes' reliability has been recovered after DaimlerChrysler divorce. This looks like that issue stemmed mostly from American parts. The reliability of Dodge and Jeep are still worst under FCA. It has to do something with Americans, not Italian ones.

>They're also selling 300c's as Lancias in Italy.

Why are you making up things my child?

Discard the post, I just realised it's true. I'm drunk

Why is nobody talking about how Alfa got their bad reputation when they started using GM engines?